• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Miura doesn't summon the spirits. She simply takes on attributes of the spirit. I've listed those out in her CS. It is also explained that she doesn't summon the spirits. If you've seen the manga past where the anime stopped, then it's essentially Lucy's new ability to increase her effectiveness with the use of her celestial spirits.

(I'M SORRY IF THIS SPOILED ANYTHING. THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION. ALTHOUGH IT'S NOT A MAJOR PLOT POINT, SO THAT'S WHY I SAID IT. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. >.< T-T)
You didn't. I do read the manga. So I am up to date.

*Nods* Yup, I picked that up from your CS, that she doesn't use keys. I just included you cause well technically your C is a Celestial Wizard and because you were trying to help us all out. I hope you don't mind. The 3 key users I was referring to was Lulu, Myself and Cynder's potential character ^_^
Oh no! I don't mind at all! In fact, I'm glad you had included me. Celestial Wizards gotta stick together, ya know? ;D

*peeks out from her shadowy corner*

I suppose I should say hi, since I've been stalking this since around page 2 =^.^=

I wasn't gonna say anything, because I couldn't think of a character, but I finally have an idea for a character after all this time, but I'll wait till @Ali returns to send a Pm to the gm's. Because, I don't like using canon magics, creativity and such.

Reactions: Zarrock

I suppose I should say hi, since I've been stalking this since around page 2 =^.^=

I wasn't gonna say anything, because I couldn't think of a character, but I finally have an idea for a character after all this time, but I'll wait till @Ali returns to send a Pm to the gm's. Because, I don't like using canon magics, creativity and such.
Eyy! I get ya! I wanted to create all of my own magics, although all of mine are pretty lame when compared to some of the other wonderfully creative powers! (✧w✧)

You can go ahead and PM me with what you have, along with that, add @Ali to the conversation.

You can go ahead and PM me with what you have, along with that, add @Ali to the conversation.
might take me a while, not gonna be at my computer much longer. (was just using Ali's absence as an excuse for my delay in sending the message XD)

@Warm Regret Ya lol hes got the same innocent adorableness as her that i like.

Surprisingly not so much, Jericho is a lot different from how he use to be as a kid. Instead of brooding and angry, hes friendly and helpful (even if he doesn't always want to be). I'd say hes more like Mirajane (as feminine as that sounds) lol. And when hes serious hes like Satan Soul Mira XD

• Love
Reactions: Warm Regret
might take me a while, not gonna be at my computer much longer. (was just using Ali's absence as an excuse for my delay in sending the message XD)
Haha, lol okay. That's fine.

Hey, @Ruby. I'm in the same boat as you! I'm trying to make my own magic and I've been obsessed with focusing on abilities and suck XD

Thank you for your interest in our rp! Have you considered joining the great and mighty Titanos?

Thank you for your interest in our rp! Have you considered joining the great and mighty Titanos?
HEY! IF ANYTHING, THEY'RE JOINING SILVER CRUX. DON'T TRY TO STEAL ALL MY MEMBERS. >:C

@Honor-Sama Not sure if you received my message, but if you've sent a PM with jobs to @Ali, then make sure you invite to the conversation.

HEY! IF ANYTHING, THEY'RE JOINING SILVER CRUX. DON'T TRY TO STEAL ALL MY MEMBERS. >:C
Okay, c'mon everyone. We all know Hiraeth Seis is the best \_(•~•)_/
Guild Masters, and Guild Members please, calm down, if I may say, ya'll got nice guilds, but if you keep 'advertising' you're awesomeness, you might intimidate people who are looking to join said awesome guilds and accidently push them away ^-^

Now, to those wanting to join the RP, would you like to hear about our lord and savior Red Dawn? >XD

We all know Hiraeth Seis is the best. We have cookies. Mainly bc no matter what ability my character has he will be the best cook on this plane of existence!!!!! \_(°^°)_/ *cackles evilly as mixes ingredients together*

Pretty sure Lucy ate all the cookies in that gif...

@Warm Regret Ya lol hes got the same innocent adorableness as her that i like.

Surprisingly not so much, Jericho is a lot different from how he use to be as a kid. Instead of brooding and angry, hes friendly and helpful (even if he doesn't always want to be). I'd say hes more like Mirajane (as feminine as that sounds) lol. And when hes serious hes like Satan Soul Mira XD
@Whispering~Melody

Awww! *blush* haha thanks! ^_^ and that's awesome, I love Mirajane, she's my second fav character from the show. I know I'll love Jericho just as much :D

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
img.php
WIP
giphy.gif

Nicknames:
Kai, 'Saki-Chan' (Don't.), Dragon Thief,

Real Name (Dragon Bestowed.)
Arashi Kaiser

Race:
Human

Guild:

Guild Wizard

Tier:
Greentier, A rank

Birthday:
June 27th

Gemstone:
Alexandrite

Zodiac Sign:
Cancer

tumblr_mkdbszN2OS1r1xo14o1_500.gif
img.php
Defining Characteristics:
Mostly his eyes.

Guild Mark/Location?:

His chest, on the left,
the color a blackish blue

Hair Color:
Black
Eye Color:
Blue
Height:
6'2
Usual Attire:
"Whatever looks bad ass."

Personality:
It's pretty easy for Kaito to jump to conclusions, along with being rash,
being short tempered, oh and picking a fight with mostly everyone because of boredom reasons.
Although sometimes he can do stupid things, and he's quite sensitive and childish.
Amazingly he's loyal, friendly, and a good cook. If he dislikes you he'll make it known,
and has a habit of being brutally honest.

Along with this terrible personality he cannot give people second chances.
He has a habit of teasing and kidding around, he's not afraid to say what's on his mind but when
he's serious or you've hurt his friends he won't hold back, no matter what he'll get his revenge.
He holds grudges for a very long time and even though he's honest, he has an issue
with realizing his fondness for other people. He gets easily amused and gets upset at the littlest things,
he enjoys company but quick to change the subject of his past. He's an open book when it comes to his feelings,
it definitely shows on his face. He'll sacrifice mostly everything in order to save the ones he cares for.
Sometimes he acts like a 'badass' but truly in his heart he's not that bad.
He's also a hint of socially awkward... It's not really THAT bad! Who are we kidding,
his sense of humor is a bit odd, but easy to please!

large.gif
Talents:
- Cooking
- Water Magic
- Flipping mid air, being able to do a handstand and 'pushing off' from it
- Punching things
- Transforming
- Pick Pocketing

Fears:
- He'll lose all his friends
- He'll make a stupid mistake and screw his life up
- Clowns
- The Circus
- He'll never get to wrath out his feelings to his 'father'.
- Mimes
- He'll be stuck in a crowded area
- Balloons (This fear involves a gone wrong birthday party.)

- He'll meet the one who destroyed his gang

Inabilities:
- To give second chances
- To do complicated math
- To laugh at a stupid joke
- To laugh at cruel humor
- To stand back and watch as people suffer

Enemies:

Allies:

img.php

Strengths:

+ Destructive (This is a strength in his book.)
+ Good sense of Humor
+ Good Cook
+ Head Strong
+ Loyal
+ Easy to Please
+ Brave
+ Courageous
+ Mostly Brutally Honest
+ Friendly
+ Combat Sword to Sword

Weaknesses:
- Games
- His Feelings
- Cats
- Short Tempered
- Recklessness
- Ability to Listen
(Most of the time.)
- Competitive
- Gullible
- His Past
- His Guild Members
- His Friends
- A touch childish

Abilities
Water Dragon Slayer, Transformation Magic

Spells:
Transforming - Level = Intermediate
- As the name shows, he's
able to change form, along with his clothes

Healing of the Water Dragon
- Heals simple things like bruises, poisoning,
but nothing major. After this spell the person gets a one hour
'boost' of energy. Also takes a lot of energy out of him,
especially since healing isn't his forte.

Claws of the Water Dragon
- Water attaches on the blade of his sword and when he
swings the sword the water detaches moving forwards cutting whatever's in it's path

Roar of the Water Dragon
- Doesn't need a description

Wing of the Water Dragon
- This skill needs a bit of time and a lot of energy
With a swipe of his wrist a small 'tsunami' of water unleashes knocking
the opponent back.

Dancing Drops
- This allows water on his tips to 'pressurize' and cut the skin,
similar to claws of the water dragon except not as powerful,
this is because it doesn't have as much power as with the sword.

Fist of the Water Dragon
- Doesn't need a description

3587238900_1405179590.gif
Specialties:
Hand to Hand Combat
Pick Pocketing (If Necessary)

Destruction Missions

img.php

Speech Color:
3734d1

Theme Song:

Favorite Quote:
img.php

Face Claim:
Rin from Ao Exorcist

History
His story began when he was abandoned near a lake in the middle of some woods,
his parents being chased because of a secret they hid.
At this time Kaito was just a little baby, his parents trusted that
he would somehow meet them again. They swore that they would pick him back up. With tears in their eyes they left.
They never came back.
Kaiser the water dragon soon heard the wailing of the baby and nursed him seemingly to take a liking to the little boy.
Kaiser was a very moody dragon, so when Kaito became a toddler and kept clinging
Kaiser remarked on how strange he was, though decided if the toddler was going to stay he might as well have some use.
He taught Kaito all that he knew and Kaito would pick fights with him all the time, of course always losing and
Kaiser wouldn't use all of his powers but he found this new source of entertainment amusing.
So he bestowed a name on to the child, 'Arashi'.
Things were perfect, that was until Kaiser had disappeared when Kaito was 7.

When the boy woke up he felt instantly betrayed. Why would his father leave him like that?
Maybe he went to go get something for dinner, or something like that.
Kaito waited two days before he became too hungry, reality slapped him in the face.
Kaiser had abandoned him. With revenge on his mind he got up and set off.

He soon reached a rugged town, where it's not surprising to find thugs and that sort,
while the rich lived in the street over. Orphans were quite common, and so he became apart of a gang.
He fought, and got his hands dirty, he was also very useful to his fellow members because of his magic,
close to nobody in his town knew how to use magic, and so he became 'Kaito'. The biggest
gang leader in town. He had a second in command, his best friend Shugo.
The gang known as the 'Riptide' was becoming more and more infamous for their crimes.
Soon enough Shugo bought a sword for Kaito for his birthday present
and taught him a bit of transformation magic. Just for the laughs and if he had gotten himself into
trouble.
Kaito treasured the sword with his life, and trained hard to surpass even his friend in transformation magic
and then again, Kaito found where he belonged.
Until a guild wizard was hired to exterminate the gang called 'Riptide'.
The wizard destroyed their base and decided the only way to destroy the gang was to destroy the ring leader.
At this time Kaito was out on a raid someplace else and Shugo told the wizard that he was the one who created the place.
When Kaito came back, all there was were ruin and his comrades lying on the floor.

Shugo was no where in sight and his raid comrades looked frightened.
Kaito blanked out and when he came to his senses he was surrounded by a flooded area.
Now everyone was gone and Kaito was worn out. Kaito disappeared and waited for the news to die out,
this happened when he was 14, from this point on he didn't know what to do anymore.
His friends were gone along with his home, especially his second in command. He was devastated.
He wandered for a while until inside a cafè where he heard about a guild named _____ where he could get
information along with obtaining new comrades. So he finally found the guild and is now taking jobs and such,
taking only the ones that seem like fun to him.
He swore that he wouldn't use the name 'Arashi' until he's met up with his dragon
or he feels like he's forgiven his 'father'.

ao-no-exorcist-okumura-rin-Favim.com-3528628.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.