Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
I am new here so i do not know what to expect from a RP partner. I do know I want them to be fun and hopefully something i can do with someone for a long time.

Oh, you poor bastard. Okay, if you want someone who matches you, here's what you need to know (and share!!) about yourself and what you want:

Post length.
Post frequency.
Plot ideas.
Writing style.
Plot ideas.
Preferred genders to play as/play with.
Plot ideas (If you don't interest someone, no one's gonna come. Bait a damn hook.)

Man you guys aren't good with your noobs are you?

Hey there. ^-^ I love Reborn as well, Hibari's my favorite character. As you were told, though a little bit rudely in my opinion, it would be great to know what you're looking for in rps and partners. Tell us a little about yourself. Do you like male partners, females, or does it even matter? If you don't have any plots or ideas, that's fine. If we know what you're looking for in a partner then there will be plenty of people who have ideas of their own that they might want to present to you.

Reactions: Vellum
Well if you need someone we can rp if you'd like ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.