• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Alright well either way I sent a PM to the ones on that list who haven't responded here to see what's up.

IC should be up in an hour ^^

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I'm still here. Slightly jumbly, but still here.

I'm still here. Slightly jumbly, but still here.

Alright, just making sure!

Is your sheet still WIP or are you finished?

Alright, just making sure!

Is your sheet still WIP or are you finished?

It's still WIP. I'm done with powers and some of the History. Now I need an RP sample and a description to fill.

IC's Up! Remember to introduce your character and do a brief little interaction, the second post will introduce the leader of T.H.U.N.D.E.R. to our characters and we'll receive our first assignment!

The Abberation League (IC)

• Thank You
I'm pretty sick at the moment, but I'll introduce my characters as soon as I'm well enough to come up with something ^.^

Which reminds me...I noticed that, so far, I'm the only person with multiple characters. Is that going to be an issue?

I'm pretty sick at the moment, but I'll introduce my characters as soon as I'm well enough to come up with something ^.^

Which reminds me...I noticed that, so far, I'm the only person with multiple characters. Is that going to be an issue?

Not unless you don't feel capable of playing multiples.

• Thank You
So where am I flinging my sheet towards?

A link to the sign-up thread is in the first post of this thread, as well as the IC (I think)

EDIT: Yes, there's a link to it at the top of the IC thread as well.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cerulean
I'll work on my post tomorrow hopefully. Might have take a couple of days though due to class, tests and valentines day.

Posted my character. Hope you like it!

I'm about to be away for the week but I'll post when I get the chance.

i'm busy this week but i should hopefully have a post within a few days

@mr_pibbs
Seeing as my character and Joan's character share a freakish amount of similarities, I was thinking about altering Carson's abilities. I was thinking maybe a shrinking/growing character. What are your thoughts? I know you already OK'd the original character. It wouldn't be altered except for the abilities. ^_^

Yeah that's fine with me!

Yep! I'm not one to say 'accepted' (anymore), just so long as I don't come at you with questions about your sheet, you're fine ^^

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Brea and Cerulean
Haha, alright, I just wanted to make sure before I tried to post and get the GM sideeye. XD

Oh. Cuz I figured it was more like this.

75.jpg