• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Well I'm done with Joan's intro and in the process of writing something for the other two. Joan's intro turned out slightly long, though. o.o

• Love
Reactions: Esper
...I just realized I'm the only person I can see so far writing the scenes where my characters come on to the helicarrier. No wonder I'm taking so long XD

...I just realized I'm the only person I can see so far writing the scenes where my characters come on to the helicarrier. No wonder I'm taking so long XD

I figured the how was less important in Serena's personal introduction to the thread than the actual being there and that she already got off on the wrong foot with THUNDER.

Reactions: Joan
There ya go, probably messed up somewhere but oh well. :P Let me know if there's something obvious that needs fixing, also ignore the fact that the first one is longer than the others since it's the first one I wrote and therefore the one least affected by sickness.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
I'm just gonna go with the Star Trek teleporter and start working on my post now. I don't think anyone would rightfully put my guy in an aircraft if they didn't have to >.>

ugh been so busy lately ~_~
I'll get my post done tomorrow it's not coming out how i'd like now

OoC announcement: We will be tossing you straight into the fire. Working on the details of the first mission tonight and will be posting the mission objectives. You'll be divided into teams based on the objective you select and by Sunday the IC post will be up. So any intro posts you plan on please do so by Saturday night or Sunday before the post goes up. : 3

I will field any questions now.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Ok posted, ended up being longer than i thought. I left the end open so Cat can be included in meetings and stuff easy since i won't be able to post easily over the weekend. Also I adjusted her CS, realized I forgot one of her weaknesses, not immune to her own powers, she just trained to redirect sound around her body so she doesn't hurt herself.

Ok posted, ended up being longer than i thought. I left the end open so Cat can be included in meetings and stuff easy since i won't be able to post easily over the weekend. Also I adjusted her CS, realized I forgot one of her weaknesses, not immune to her own powers, she just trained to redirect sound around her body so she doesn't hurt herself.

Noted.

I'm going to go ahead and throw another post out later today or tonight to catch any reactions to my characters. After that, I'll wait for the next GM post.

@Shizuochan He'll dis more than that! It's just the first hour >.> Never feed the troll

Reactions: Aero Blue
We could always team up and choke him with our ties.

• Love
Reactions: Aero Blue
I can't do introductions :|

But in any case, I thought I'd make some friends. Or probably likely enemies...

Well uh I wasn't able to do anything Friday evening and I forgot Saturday was update day SO I'll put up that post I promised tomorrow

@Cerulean You know, he might actually appreciate the use of irony in that attempted murder.

If nothing else, Wrecker is will always have that poetic side. XD

Also: Working on a post!