• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I mean technically she's a demon,but she's very attuned to the ebb and flow of magic in the world in a general sense. She would probably have known of them, but thought better than to mess with the witch herself. After all she was trying to lay low until she got on Seraph's radar while taking odd mercenary jobs for high paying clients. She likes the finer things in life and some things you just can't charm out of someone. If someone were to say have stolen the witch's things and a job was put out she would be well aware of Naivara, possibly intrigued by someone with the gall to steal her things.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I mean technically she's a demon,but she's very attuned to the ebb and flow of magic in the world in a general sense. She would probably have known of them, but thought better than to mess with the witch herself. After all she was trying to lay low until she got on Seraph's radar while taking odd mercenary jobs for high paying clients. She likes the finer things in life and some things you just can't charm out of someone. If someone were to say have stolen the witch's things and a job was put out she would be well aware of Naivara, possibly intrigued by someone with the gall to steal her things.

Mirda would probably have put a job out. Her natural power is more developed than Naivara's, and she's absolutely furious with the girl, but she's not so blinded with rage that she'll try to face off with Naivara when Naivara's outsmarted her once and has the power of the artifacts behind her. Plus, like Naivara, she's not very powerful without the artifacts. Her revenge would be a lot more...well, guaranteed if she hires somebody to bring Naivara in.
So, yes, there's a high chance Serena would have seen that floating around. I don't know how long ago Seraph found her, but if it's been less than three years, she may even have gone after Naivara herself, depending on how your character picks her jobs.

@CursedDawn Might Cat be acquainted with Joan in some way?
We can do something with that sure :3
Cat would most definitely NOT be left anywhere without some kind of supervision or surveillance, she'll have proven herself less than trustworthy when left to her own devices

Mirda would probably have put a job out. Her natural power is more developed than Naivara's, and she's absolutely furious with the girl, but she's not so blinded with rage that she'll try to face off with Naivara when Naivara's outsmarted her once and has the power of the artifacts behind her. Plus, like Naivara, she's not very powerful without the artifacts. Her revenge would be a lot more...well, guaranteed if she hires somebody to bring Naivara in.
So, yes, there's a high chance Serena would have seen that floating around. I don't know how long ago Seraph found her, but if it's been less than three years, she may even have gone after Naivara herself, depending on how your character picks her jobs.

Or maybe she "ate" (the soul of) an enemy who was hunting her and they became allies or tentative friends.

Cat would most definitely NOT be left anywhere without some kind of supervision or surveillance, she'll have proven herself less than trustworthy when left to her own devices

That type is always fun to play with a straight and narrow type who begrudgingly tries to get them to behave.

Reactions: CursedDawn
That type is always fun to play with a straight and narrow type who begrudgingly tries to get them to behave.

Haha, I agree with @Esper. Joan's exactly the type to try and get Cat to behave :P So did Joan possibly apprehend her? If that's the case, would you prefer it to have been two years ago or more recently?

Or maybe she "ate" (the soul of) an enemy who was hunting her and they became allies or tentative friends.

Ooo, that would be fun to play with. I like it. Do you want to work it out further over PM or something?

hm... well i intentionally left the nature of her arrest open so it could be adjusted. I was thinking not too long ago but long enough if that makes sense. Like a few months she's been stuck with T.H.U.N.D.E.R and as for who is responsible for catching her I'm perfectly ok with it being Joan who caught her :3

@Joan I'll PM you with ideas when I get home :)

• Thank You
hm... well i intentionally left the nature of her arrest open so it could be adjusted. I was thinking not too long ago but long enough if that makes sense. Like a few months she's been stuck with T.H.U.N.D.E.R and as for who is responsible for catching her I'm perfectly ok with it being Joan who caught her :3

Ah, gotcha! When I said two years I was thinking of when she got caught the first time, before she discovered her abilities, though I just looked back and saw that that's just how long she was in jail for it. My bad. :P
And cool, that should make for interesting interactions! Do you want to write it out or just figure it out as we go or something else?

well i generally plan as I go but we can work on something sooner if you like :)

well i generally plan as I go but we can work on something sooner if you like :)

Planning as we go is fine by me if that's what you prefer ^.^

@mr_pibbs @Esper How's it going for you guys? Also, do we have any definite dropouts at this point? -likes to know things-

Reactions: Rae
@mr_pibbs @Esper How's it going for you guys? Also, do we have any definite dropouts at this point? -likes to know things-
I am also wondering. I'm definitely willing to wait if you guys are just abnormally busy (hell do I know how that is...every damn time I try to start a roleplay)! :)

• Love
Mr Pibbs wanted to put some final touches on the IC first he said and aiming for this weekend to get the IC going. He's also confirming the dropouts so we aren't waiting for them. We appreciate your patience in this and trust me I am anxious to see this start too. I am pretty excited about diving into Serena's psyche.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae and Joan
Yeah, just wrapping up things on the IC and we should be ready to go by tonight/early tomorrow ^^

And yeah @Esper is right on the money; I'm checking to see wether or not we have more drop-outs then initially believed.

• Thank You
Nearly complete with the IC; it'll be up for tomorrow!

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Esper and Joan
Hey everyone, apologies for the delay, but this weekend was way more hectic then I had originally thought it would be.

The IC will launch tomorrow, as on Friday I hit a point of writer's block and the events of the weekend forced me to forget where I was going with the ending. Since you guys have been so patient (and I want to give you the best possible intro I can), it'll be finished for the start of the week!

• Love
Hey everyone, apologies for the delay, but this weekend was way more hectic then I had originally thought it would be.

The IC will launch tomorrow, as on Friday I hit a point of writer's block and the events of the weekend forced me to forget where I was going with the ending. Since you guys have been so patient (and I want to give you the best possible intro I can), it'll be finished for the start of the week!

Ah, being unexpectedly busy and having writer's block. I know them both very well. Take the time you need ^.^

My writer's block has dissipated and the thread should be up by tonight ^^

We'll be starting with the characters all aboard the T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Helicarrier (the home-base for the team) and we'll do a brief introduction before a rep from the organization tells us what's going on.

• Love