• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sounds good! Hurray for helicarriers XD

Even if that's the case, I just grabbed everyone from the int. check (and who PMed me) who wanted to be 'waitlisted'.

Reactions: Joan
Sweet. I can start trolling people soon enough.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
@mr_pibbs

Count me in (and thanks for remembering!). Sheet incoming Monday/Tuesday.

PUT ME IN COACH!

2b33fcd58b5093c6bf559b443dd8668f.gif

Even if that's the case, I just grabbed everyone from the int. check (and who PMed me) who wanted to be 'waitlisted'.
Ah yep, but thanks for mentioning me anyway! I put a CS up a while back go. Probably need to go over it again. XD Been a minute, but I understand... writer's block hits like whoah. Glad to see this starting soon. Much excite.

I'm still here and psyched!

Sheet up, friends!

Although I do need to color-coordinate in the sample post, but that can wait until after I sleep!

Are you saying I can join or just confirming I'm still interested for when a spot opens up? If I can join I'll get to work on a character tonight!

Everyone who I tagged is able to join now ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Wait, does that mean at least six people dropped out? If that's the case, excuse my language, but holy shit that's a lot of people. oAo Who did we lose?

Well there's a lot of people who haven't responded in the OoC for a while, so I counted them as 'temporarily out' until I heard otherwise.

Aah, gotcha. Have you tried shooting them a PM to see if they're still in?

I think I did a while ago but I was gonna do that tonight as well once I checked the Character Roster to see if they had posted there as well.

Currently, the list of 'absentees from the OoC' (yay for rhyming! I've got the timing! :3) is as follows;

@DramaMyth, @LiAngelo, @daird, @RedArmyShogun, @Ginutusu, @thatguyinthestore

Out of the above list, only @DramaMyth, @LiAngelo, and @daird have posted in the CS thread.

So that means we're missing 3 people.

Also, @Crow and @Winter have unfished sheets (going by the CS thread that says 'WiP' at the top, if this isn't correct then let me know), so they're technically not in just yet.

Gotcha... @RedArmyShogun dropped and gave their spot to @Tyrannosaurus Rekt if I remember correctly, @LiAngelo doesn't appear to have logged on anytime in the past four weeks, I have no clue where @thatguyinthestore is as he appears to be posting fairly regularly in one of the Realm roleplays, similar scenario for @Crow, @Ginutusu, and @Winter (Though I believe @Winter actually completed their sheet and just forgot to remove the "WIP" from the top, correct me if I'm wrong). @DramaMyth doesn't appear to have logged on in the past four days, also, though I don't know his activity patterns well enough to draw anything from this.

Not sure where I was going with this but here's a jumbled mess of info :P

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Brea