• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm def still on the hype train :D

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Oh boy totally forgot about this cuz of how busy I've been but I'm still here

I'm finally done except for coding, and I'm working on that now, so you should be seeing it soon!

Reactions: Rae
I am also still here. I was working on my profile in Google Chrome, and something happened and the text is all janky and corrupted now. Which was... awesome. Anyway. I'm working on it AGAIN. Definitely, won't make the Sample Post as long as it was before. Yeash. Sorry about this, usually I pump CS's out STAT. But after losing several pages, my steam dropped.

Going to work on having it up tomorrow evening at the latest.

Well um so this is embarrassing but...my BBCode went wonky today ^^' I would have just posted the plain uncoded CSs for you to review but that would have involved removing the working code along with the broken code, and that would have been painful. I finally finished ironing out the bugs just now and am currently going about making a final few edits before mine go up. If you want to see them, they're all here.

Moral of the story: If you're coding on mobile, always close your tags as soon as you make them. Otherwise you have tags everywhere and then you have to fix it painstakingly.

'TIS DONE FINALLY

-ahem- Let me know if I need to change anything. Since I haven't done this before and it's quite likely I will have to change something, I have the working code saved elsewhere in case it breaks again :P

Alright. I'm done with character. Trying to format him and get him up tonight.

To be fair, he has a lot in common with Joan's third character. I actually had to scrounge up different power pictures because they were the same. That being said, I didn't get him up fast enough due Google Chrome eating my CS. So if the traits are too overlapping, feel free to drop him. I'll politely resign from the RP. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, he has a lot in common with Joan's third character.

o.o say what
Do I need to fix that? I can fix that.
I mean sure it'll be a pain in the ass to recode it but heh I'm the only one with multiples at the moment so you kind of have a little bit of entitlement there

o.o say what
Do I need to fix that? I can fix that.
I mean sure it'll be a pain in the ass to recode it but heh I'm the only one with multiples at the moment so you kind of have a little bit of entitlement there
Oh no no, I am so sorry. I was inferring that our characters had a lot in common (I even had the same image as you but I had to change.) I was just offering myself up as a sacrifice if things became too similar. Sorry about that. I just don't want to steal anything form your character. ^_^

Oh no no, I am so sorry. I was inferring that our characters had a lot in common (I even had the same image as you but I had to change.) I was just offering myself up as a sacrifice if things became too similar. Sorry about that. I just don't want to steal anything form your character. ^_^

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up ^.^ If things do end up too similar, however, I think my character should go because I have multiples and you were very interested in this roleplay.

On a different note, I think just about all of my characters will have interesting interactions with yours XD

Last edited:
How is everybody doing?

Where is everybody? o.o

I'm still here. Just waiting 'n watchin

For some reason it wasn't updating me on replies. Still here myself. Kind of nothing to do until this gets rolling.

Putting together an opening post with Mr Pibbs. Expect that within a day or two darlings.

• Love
i've just been waiting since nothing whatsoever is going on here...

Putting together an opening post with Mr Pibbs. Expect that within a day or two darlings.

Woohoo!

i've just been waiting since nothing whatsoever is going on here...

Do you want to mess around with preliminary character interactions at all or something like that?

Do you want to mess around with preliminary character interactions at all or something like that?
We could do that or figure out who knows one another and such. You've all been chosen by THUNDER and perhaps we have ran into one another, are all in the same place, or whatever. Personally I think my character will be housed at THUNDER HQ already for reasons.

And sorry to do this, but last headcount I swear so we can update the OoC.

Still here!

• Love
(Whoops hit reply early XD fixed now)

Definitely still here, I'm really excited for this one ^^

We could do that or figure out who knows one another and such. You've all been chosen by THUNDER and perhaps we have ran into one another, are all in the same place, or whatever. Personally I think my character will be housed at THUNDER HQ already for reasons.

And sorry to do this, but last headcount I swear so we can update the OoC.

Well all of my characters are slightly under the radar by design, but...hm. -thinks-

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt, any chance your character would have knowledge of Alex?

@mr_pibbs, @Esper, @Winter, and @Crow, how often do your characters get involved in magic and whatnot? I'm thinking they may be aware of the artifacts Naivara uses.

@CursedDawn Might Cat be acquainted with Joan in some way?

I don't know, these ideas are all just off the top of my head, but it's a start. :P

@kimsim12 You have any genius ideas for character acquaintanceship or whatever?