Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Joan we still need to do the collab XD
...oops I forgot

I'll get back to you on that when I know what the heck I'm doing XD -has new responsibilities now that she needs to learn about-

...oops I forgot

I'll get back to you on that when I know what the heck I'm doing XD -has new responsibilities now that she needs to learn about-
Just PM me and I'll set up a new pad XD

Just PM me and I'll set up a new pad XD
I should still have the old pad in my history, actually...but if it doesn't work by the time I'm ready to get back to it, I'll let you know. :P

I should still have the old pad in my history, actually...but if it doesn't work by the time I'm ready to get back to it, I'll let you know. :P
It doesn't, I already checked DX

I want to do more posts but I can't. >.<

You know, I feel kind of bad for Thrice. He's go the opportunity to show a nice Queen around the ship but doesn't know how to give tours and doesn't actually know his way around at all. Poor guy just wants it to end so he can get back to chatting with the pretty lady. Chatting is good.

He's trying his best.

Thrice's chatting skills with pretty ladies are the bomb, tbh.

But the faster people get posting again the faster we get to the Force mind games on Felucia.

Sorry for the disappearance! College by crazy...

Anyways, I'll be up and running as soon as I can be. Just kinda swamped with classes...doesn't help that I'm in an honors program >.>

This is exactly why I decline honors program stuff XD

This is exactly why I decline honors program stuff XD
It was required in order to receive my academic scholarship. :P

Plus...smart people are cool ig

It was required in order to receive my academic scholarship. :P

Plus...smart people are cool ig
Maybe, but half the people in honors programs ruin their chances for grad school.

Maybe, but half the people in honors programs ruin their chances for grad school.
Eh not really at the school I'm going to. There's like a 98% acceptance rate to grad school. Almost 100% acceptance for med school.

But of course stats can be rigged. *shrugs* I'm not complaining. xD

I'll stick to my anesthesia, thank you very much.

i like planes

Well then, I thought we were talking about school stuff. :/