Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aye. Make it go boom.

Well, I'll have to figure out what the mercs are doing mid-explosion. And poor Thrice.

Explosions are fun, so sure.

I know who blew up the ship. $50 and I tell.

Was it A. the droid, B. the Miraluka, or C. the Sith? Find out next week on Age of the Sith!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Okay, this fucking role play is never gonna die huh? (Alerts never work, I should stop relying on my emails for this stuff lol)

Okay, this fucking role play is never gonna die huh? (Alerts never work, I should stop relying on my emails for this stuff lol)
YER ALIVE

(now get on Discord so we can fricking spam you with messages when you poof)

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
WE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

What kind of living dead frickery is this

also i forgot about the discord sorry guys

• Bucket of Rainbows
Wait discord??? Give me the info m80 I'll join lol

• Love
I
Will get a post up for Rhett soon.

WAIT nevermind we still need the ship to explode.

How does everyone feel like responding to this beautiful explosion? Panic? Excitement?

I'll be getting a post up this weekend. Finally got my rough draft for my research paper done! *sweats* now just gotta wait for the professors to tear it apart...

Until then, I've got some time on my hands >.>

In that case, I'll start working on a post for Rhett and get up one for Thrice as soon as possible. It's already half done anyway.

How does everyone feel like responding to this beautiful explosion? Panic? Excitement?
*flails*
Panic. Definitely panic.

Well... Adahla will not be panicking lol

Guys.

Guys.

In about a month or two (or close) we'll have reached this rp's first year anniversary.