• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to see Thrice with Yoda, maybe having had them met at the Battle of Geonosis. Heck, they could've been one of the units who served under Yoda, even. Other than that, what do you think of all the armors for the troopers? Any complaints?

Yeah, I like that. That'd actually open up some cool situations-- if Thrice knew Yoda, that's something to talk about, right? So working under Yoda before naptime could be added to his resume.

Anyway, the armor looks fine to me. Thrice is probably not going to be adopting any of the newer stuff, though. He's a lover of classics.

Yeah, I like that. That'd actually open up some cool situations-- if Thrice knew Yoda, that's something to talk about, right? So working under Yoda before naptime could be added to his resume.

Anyway, the armor looks fine to me. Thrice is probably not going to be adopting any of the newer stuff, though. He's a lover of classics.
I was actually thinking we could have some fun banters with the different gen clones arguing which armor is better.

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
I was actually thinking we could have some fun banters with the different gen clones arguing which armor is better.
That's just asking for trouble. I like it.

As Thrice is clearly the most fashionable clone, this is going to lead to some seriously heated debates.

That's just asking for trouble. I like it.

As Thrice is clearly the most fashionable clone, this is going to lead to some seriously heated debates.
Hilarious

Reactions: Dipper

Thrice's resume:
-Worked for Yoda
-Is badass
-Super fashionable
-Good drinker

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thrice's resume:
-Worked for Yoda
-Is badass
-Super fashionable
-Good drinker
Yep, that's about it. Don't forget he's probably got tons of stories about the Jedi. Clone rumor mill, and all.

So do you want to do this in a Google Doc, or?

Docs? Yeah, sure.

Sweet- I'll set up something in the morning.

And a quick reference to be added later-

Average datapad (roughly the size of an iPad mini, can fit in coat pockets).

taAGFME.png

Wrist-mounted comlink (like a smartwatch, but useful- has a touchscreen)

cordigi_xj9.jpg

Oh. before I post I have one addition I want to add to my character just to stirr up all the shit.

A Beskar ring
il_340x270.944546174_8hxh.jpg

Oh. before I post I have one addition I want to add to my character just to stirr up all the shit.

A Beskar ring
il_340x270.944546174_8hxh.jpg
Don't show that to Rhett. He'll snatch it up.

*twiddles thumbs* somebody post so I can post

Also @Dipper, are you going to herd the mercs onto the Sojourn in Rhett's next post?

Just add on that the holocron never turned on and the ghost disappeared.
Wait, did you add that on after I left? Or are you telling me just to make something up?

I'll make something up and PM it to you.