• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell yeah- can't wait for the next collab.

I almost forgot-- I need to get a post up for Rhett. I'll be working on that, so anyone who plays a merc, keep an eye out.

Rosie is here just been working my ass off these last few weeks. I apologize I will be trying to get something up tonight or tomorrow night

We still have no Wookiee Jedi. I am disappoint.

Anyone breathing?

Yep just had life issues lately >__> I'm in the car with nothing to do all day though so I'm trying to get posts figured out while I can

@AceSorcerer

I'm breathing and you know who I'm waiting on.

I'm alive and breathing, but on holidays at the moment. My goal is to get something up for Arvana and Dash next week when I get back.

I also just posted for Bok and changed some things in his character sheet. Mainly changing his rotary blaster to a vibro axe for multiple reasons. (I had changed the IC from before to fix that as well.)

I'm alive and breathing, but on holidays at the moment. My goal is to get something up for Arvana and Dash next week when I get back.
Imma wait for you to post before I post

Reactions: Joan
Bok needs love. Rhett loves him. Giant walking tank child of his he's going to teach to ride a speeder.

I'm still working on my half of the collab. It is in the works. I love collabs.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
@Joan we still need to do the collab XD

Yes, do all the collabs.