• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
POSTED...for Kana
damnit I forgot Shalia again :P

but lol look at that plot twist...totally unexpected, right?...just came out of nowhere

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
@AceSorcerer

Just so y'all know, I'll be going MIA for about a week or so since I dunno what kind of internet access/free time will be available. But I will definitely check in and get caught up on anything I need to get done as soon as I'm back.

Don't ask me why I signed up for ceaseless havoc and eternal life in stress - I mean theatre..... *coughcough*

@AceSorcerer

Just so y'all know, I'll be going MIA for about a week or so since I dunno what kind of internet access/free time will be available. But I will definitely check in and get caught up on anything I need to get done as soon as I'm back.

Don't ask me why I signed up for ceaseless havoc and eternal life in stress - I mean theatre..... *coughcough*
don't forget the lunch i packed for you

be safe

No worries, my friends. I shall go retrieve a potion of revival.

Ahhh sorry I'm gonna post this weekend I swear, I've just been stressed for no reason all day ^^'

Where'd I put that Pheonix Down?

• Nice Execution!
THERE I POSTED -flails-

Also, there is an open poll now? o.0

I could vote on the poll for whatever reason...o_o

I POSTED!!!!! Three paragraphs, pretty damn proud of myself for that one ^^

I will have a post up for both characters soon-ish. Gotta catch up on other RPs and staff work :P

• Love
@Dipper Collab reply is almost done, so you should get it sometime this afternoon.

Also, the lunch was delish. Five gold stars for you.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Dipper
Are you slapeggs there?

I'm here. Just busy. Also tryna figure out how to maintain Kana's tsundere. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows