• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I, for one, am actually dead.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Joan
I am here and breathing

Then get to posting you potatoes!

*whistles innocently*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Yeah, we're collaborating. I believe @Starlighter is busy, though.

I will have a post up soon-ish. I've just got a lot going on, not to mention that I think I'm sick. I don't want to give a specific time limit because I think we've all figured out that I fail at those almost every single time. :P

But I will have something up. For Shalia as well, mind you. I kept forgetting about her, damnit

Progress is progress.

Hazaaaaaa, college stuff happened, I return tho.

• Love
Hey all, how does everybody feel about another character? Thieving Goblin's looking at joining and I only just realized the prefix had changed back to closed signups >.>

What kind of character? I'd honestly say we're kind of full, as it feels like adding any more would get a bit crowded. But it's not my call. @AceSorcerer ?

What kind of character? I'd honestly say we're kind of full, as it feels like adding any more would get a bit crowded. But it's not my call. @AceSorcerer ?
He was talking about a Devaronian pilot of some sort, though he hasn't really talked to me about it since I gave him a plot overview, so that may have changed.
I already asked Ace about it and he said to ask y'all how you felt. -shrugs-

We are pretty full, so it would depend on the character.

I guess if he's a non-Force user he could be an Enlightenment starfighter pilot or bridge personnel.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Non-force user seems like a good idea, then. If we can get the mercs to stop being dead, we might have room.

Aaaaaaaactually was was aching fir a freighter captain. A dashing devaronian daring to dive into the devilish dangers with the dishonorable dregs.

• Bucket of Rainbows