• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What age would you have her at now, just so i can adjust his age accordingly

I was thinking 19, but it wouldn't be a huge deal to adjust that by a few years if you want me to.

I was thinking 19, but it wouldn't be a huge deal to adjust that by a few years if you want me to.
No that's perfectly fine, I can totally work with that.

Reactions: Starlighter
@AceSorcerer Yes, sorry for not replying sooner! I was quite busy today, and I can only be on for a moment. Apprentice is a-ok with me. :D

Reactions: AceSorcerer
I'll have my character finished tomorrow, once that's done I'll post

I'm guessing we're either going to be doing this in an order once every one posts, or we're splitting up the Jedi/Sith into separate posting orders until their plotlines converge. I'm just trying to make sure I've got an idea of how we're organizing this.

My character is almost done, should have her up sometime this afternoon.

I'm guessing we're either going to be doing this in an order once every one posts, or we're splitting up the Jedi/Sith into separate posting orders until their plotlines converge. I'm just trying to make sure I've got an idea of how we're organizing this.
Yeah- when we're all done posting the first time around we'll use that as our posting order for the time being.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dipper
I'm kinda skeptical about posting order, just throwing out my opinion. Normally when I see people do posting orders the roleplay dies out pretty fast. So maybe if someone takes a bit to post, we could just skip I guess. I dunno.

I'll have my character done very soon, he's done but I gotta code it a bit lol

I'd keep the posting order for organization and interactive purposes, but I'd suggest we split the Sith / Jedi into two different orders, so people on the Sith side can get working while the people playing Jedi are finishing up their characters. No reason to wait. Otherwise, I have the feeling it'll die too soon; not everyone's going to be patient enough. That always kills rps.

This way, everyone will get acknowledged, and people are less likely to get bored of waiting.

Reactions: Akashi
I'd keep the posting order for organization and interactive purposes, but I'd suggest we split the Sith / Jedi into two different orders, so people on the Sith side can get working while the people playing Jedi are finishing up their characters. No reason to wait. Otherwise, I have the feeling it'll die too soon; not everyone's going to be patient enough. That always kills rps.

This way, everyone will get acknowledged, and people are less likely to get bored of waiting.
I actually approve of this idea. We'll do it so we have a merged order when both sets are present. Otherwise, we'll keep the split order.

Here's a quick draft-

Enlightenment posting order:
-Major NPCs if applicable
-Ishua
-Jessi
-Thrice
-Kana
-Kana's apprentice
-Kuno
-Kuno's apprentice
-Jorin

Confederate posting order:
-Major NPCs if applicable
-Darth Zael
-Kalaxi
-Darth Attrocitus
-Darth Athax (Illrian)
-Mysterious Bounty Hunter
-Thalik

Last edited:
@AceSorcerer

Do you care if @Akashi was Kalaxa's master? Considering that was his punishment. Akashi and I wanted your take on this.

@AceSorcerer

Do you care if @Akashi was Kalaxa's master? Considering that was his punishment. Akashi and I wanted your take on this.
I'm not sure if Akashi would have an apprentice since he is the Dark Lord's apprentice himself. Let me check some lore really quick.

I'm not sure if Akashi would have an apprentice since he is the Dark Lord's apprentice himself. Let me check some lore really quick.

Look at Vader as an example.

Look at Vader as an example.
Yes, but Vader taking Starkiller was a tad different since that was the Rule of Two and could've gotten them both killed.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Alright, after looking at the canon I'll approve it, citing Darth Tyrannus as an example. Darth Sidious gave his apprentice, Count Dooku, permission to train more Dark Jedi/Sith (Asajj Ventress & Savage Opress) as well Grevious during the Clone Wars while the Rule of Two was instated due to necessity. We can say Magus allowed Zeal to take an apprentice due to his immense loyalty and the necessity of ending the war with the Jedi as soon possible. However, there are many things Zael will be forbidden to teach her unless he successfully becomes the Dark Lord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Alright, after looking at the canon I'll approve it, citing Darth Tyrannus as an example. Darth Sidious gave his apprntice, Count Dooku, permission to train more Dark Jedi/Sith (Asajj Ventress & Savage Opress) as well Grevious during the Clone Wars while the Rule of Two was instated due to necessity. We can say Magus allowed Zeal to take an apprentice due to his immense loyalty and the necessity of ending the war with the Jedi as soon possible. However, there are many things Zeal will be forbidden to teach her unless he successfully becomes the Dark Lord.

I like that. Shes more q scientist sith. She loves her alchemy.