• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two new major characters, Jedi Master Eluhani Moza and Command Admiral Tekartha, have been added to the main NPC list!

• Thank You
Reactions: Dante
Hi. :) I was just wondering if there would be a place for another Jedi Knight or Apprentice? I see that you guys have already started so I totally understand if not.

My character will already gain an apprentice in the story. @kimsim12 and @~\The Talentless/~ , would either of you like to claim the apprentice? @DramaMyth is also available for apprenticeship.

You'd probably be the last one. I'd recommend you jump in a non-Force Sensitive role since we're already to the brim on Jedi and Sith.

Oh I see I was hoping to join as a Jedi apprentice so a initiate or padawan.

I'm sorry to hear that. Either way, it may be better for you to make a clone or another non-Force Sensitive since it's time to close the sign-ups.

Ahh ok I see. Well then unfortunately I think I am going to pass for the time being. Thank you for your time though!

Ahh ok I see. Well then unfortunately I think I am going to pass for the time being. Thank you for your time though!
Glad to be of service!

Okay, cool. If no one wants to pick up an Apprentice I can adapt my character to be a Jedi Knight pretty easily.

My character will already gain an apprentice in the story. @kimsim12 and @~\The Talentless/~ , would either of you like to claim the apprentice? @DramaMyth is also available for apprenticeship.
Wait do you mean, having an apprentice for my character? or have my character be the apprentice, and is the apprentice another player? or an npc?

I'm not entirely sure if AceSorceror was talking about something else, but my plan was to make an Apprentice PC if there was anyone willing to mentor them - so it would be your character mentoring another player, if you're interested.

Okay, cool. If no one wants to pick up an Apprentice I can adapt my character to be a Jedi Knight pretty easily.
I can have my character take yours as an apprentice if you'd like, I'm not done with the character of mine, but so far He's gonna be a former Sith apprentice who ended up finding redemption in the jedi order and made became a jedi knight through the order. Yet he has sith skills on top of his jedi abilities.

I can have my character take yours as an apprentice if you'd like, I'm not done with the character of mine, but so far He's gonna be a former Sith apprentice who ended up finding redemption in the jedi order and made became a jedi knight through the order. Yet he has sith skills on top of his jedi abilities.
Sounds cool! All I have at the moment is a Lorrdian female working towards becoming a Sentinel, haven't really gotten into the backstory too much. Any thoughts/ideas on how they met/became Master and Apprentice? Or would you rather work stuff like that out later/IC?

Loving your background, by the way; it sounds super interesting.

Sounds cool! All I have at the moment is a Lorrdian female working towards becoming a Sentinel, haven't really gotten into the backstory too much. Any thoughts/ideas on how they met/became Master and Apprentice? Or would you rather work stuff like that out later/IC?

Loving your background, by the way; it sounds super interesting.
we could have it as, while my character was in the jedi order, the order assigned her to him. And lets just say not long after her becoming his apprentice the order soon fell. Yet my character still kept to her side, keeping her safe and making sure she still got her teachings as much as possible.

we could have it as, while my character was in the jedi order, the order assigned her to him. And lets just say not long after her becoming his apprentice the order soon fell. Yet my character still kept to her side, keeping her safe and making sure she still got her teachings as much as possible.
That sounds good, I like it. I think it would probably work best if she was pretty young when first assigned to your character, maybe 11-12 or so?

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
That sounds good, I like it. I think it would probably work best if she was pretty young when first assigned to your character, maybe 11-12 or so?
Yeah I agree with that, works!

What age would you have her at now, just so i can adjust his age accordingly