• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be playing a Sith Master under the class Warrior...will post my CS soon.

Alright.. For now.. I have decided on an outfit, and a mask for my Sith Master. He will have a dual lightsaber. One will be red, while the other will be purple.

Here is at least the mask, and the outfit.

[spoili]
star_wars_sith_mask___in_progress_by_monkeynoc-d5fuwf7.jpg

Custom%20Sith%20Style%20Outfit%20Front%20and%20Back.jpg

[/spoili]

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Would you mind if I reserved a spot?

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Certainly not! What role are you considering?
Honestly I have no idea at the moment haha. I wanna go sith marauder, but I have a feeling everyone might go with and there won't be enough Jedi.

I'm not sure what to put for Faction? Should I just put neutral?

Honestly I have no idea at the moment haha. I wanna go sith marauder, but I have a feeling everyone might go with and there won't be enough Jedi.
That's kind of alright since there are very little Jedi in the story. After all, we could use some kick-ass clone troopers to teach Sith Troopers and Sith a lesson the good way- with blasters and a thermal detonator.

I'm not sure what to put for Faction? Should I just put neutral?
Put "Enlightenment"- he can begin as a soldier for the Enlightenment, which would lead to him meeting the Jedi.

Reactions: Luxii
Rip I came back late for Sith position anything I can do to work around that

There are multiple Sith, so feel free. If you have an objection, perhaps be a clone/sith trooper?

Do we have a Sith Lord as a player in this RP? XD

Do we have a Sith Lord as a player in this RP? XD
I'm not sure, but having someone challenge Magus and get their butt Force-whipped would be fun to watch.

I'm not sure, but having someone challenge Magus and get their butt Force-whipped would be fun to watch.
Haha lol, true that.. I believe for now you got two Sith Masters right? I mean I know that my Sith Master is Darth Magus' apprentice. Do we have another one?

Haha lol, true that.. I believe for now you got two Sith Masters right? I mean I know that my Sith Master is Darth Magus' apprentice. Do we have another one?
Another Sith Master or another apprentice?

Just slightly confused. Yes, there's another Sith Master.

I'm currently thinking on what character I would like, but I'm leaning towards Enlightenment with a hint of extremism--à la Saw Gerrera

Just wanted to ask if we had a tentative start date for the IC? ^^

Just wanted to ask if we had a tentative start date for the IC? ^^
As soon as I finish the IC. So anywhere from today to Saturday most likely.

Reactions: Luxii