• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As for now, the order we go in will decide a brevet posting order. When we get further in we'll do a courtesy posting system.

• Useful
Reactions: Luxii
Charrie is up :P

Reactions: Luxii
I decided on a Jedi knight, sentinel for the class.

@Akashi

Ill post for Kalaxa after you post for your Sith Lord

Ok I posted my CS...just a couple things. Since the position of apprentice to the Dark Lord was still open...I went for it, hope that's ok. Also we are allowed to use the title of "Darth" correct...since that's inherent to the Sith. I'm just asking cuz I didn't see any of the other Sith characters using it in the CS.

AceSorcerer...check my CS and see if it flies with you. If you see something questionable, I'll be happy to change it.

Ok I posted my CS...just a couple things. Since the position of apprentice to the Dark Lord was still open...I went for it, hope that's ok. Also we are allowed to use the title of "Darth" correct...since that's inherent to the Sith. I'm just asking cuz I didn't see any of the other Sith characters using it in the CS.

AceSorcerer...check my CS and see if it flies with you. If you see something questionable, I'll be happy to change it.
I believe @Akashi took the Apprentice spot if I am not mistaken

Also from my Knowledge of Vaapad a full dark side user is unable to use such a form as it is all about not succumbing to the darkside. Merely acknowledging your darker emotions and guiding them through and outwards.

@Akashi...I read your profile and didn't see that you specifically claim apprentice to the Dark Lord...but if you did and you had first serve...I'll gladly change mine.

@Dante the Unforgiven...I believe Vapaad is used by many Sith in Legends...including Darth Maul.

@Akashi...I read your profile and didn't see that you specifically claim apprentice to the Dark Lord...but if you did and you had first serve...I'll gladly change mine.

@Dante the Unforgiven...I believe Vapaad is used by many Sith in Legends.
@AceSorcerer asked me if I would be that apprentice. I said yes. I have indeed posted Sith Master, because that's what my character is, but at the same time, he is also the apprentice of the Dark Lord. So yes, I did accept it, but for the sake of no one else ending up misunderstanding, I will add this to my characters role.

@AceSorcerer asked me if I would be that apprentice. I said yes. I have indeed posted Sith Master, because that's what my character is, but at the same time, he is also the apprentice of the Dark Lord. So yes, I did accept it, but for the sake of no one else ending up misunderstanding, I will add this to my characters role.
Gotcha...I'll change mine, no problem.

Reactions: Dante

@Dante the Unforgiven...I believe Vapaad is used by many Sith in Legends...including Darth Maul.
I'm just a SW geek so I do not hope I sound like an ass but the form you are thinking of is Juyo. Juyo and Vaapad are both Form VII Variants. Vaapad being a specific one created and invented by Mace Windu (Which would also beg the question how Darth Maul would learn such a thing) about channeling but not becoming consumed by the dark side emotions within him as well as using their opponents negative emotions and power against him. Juyo on the other hand feeds its veracity by one's own aggression , hate etc. I know it can be confusing but you are thinking Juyo

I'm just a SW geek so I do not hope I sound like an ass but the form you are thinking of is Juyo. Juyo and Vaapad are both Form VII Variants. Vaapad being a specific one created and invented by Mace Windu (Which would also beg the question how Darth Maul would learn such a thing) about channeling but not becoming consumed by the dark side emotions within him as well as using their opponents negative emotions and power against him. Juyo on the other hand feeds its veracity by one's own aggression , hate etc. I know it can be confusing but you are thinking Juyo
You know your absolutely right, it was Juyo I was thinking of. I'll change it immediately. Thanks dude...

• Love
You could always make a Sith Lord.. I guess. I believe no one has taken that position.
Wasn't that reserved for the Dark Lord's apprentice...or are we using the general moniker of everyone using the generic title of Sith Lord?

You know your absolutely right, it was Juyo I was thinking of. I'll change it immediately. Thanks dude...
<3 again sorry for being an ass! xD

Wasn't that reserved for the Dark Lord's apprentice...or are we using the general moniker of everyone using the generic title of Sith Lord?
I am going to let @AceSorcerer respond to this because I'm not entirely sure. If this is the case then I will have to switch my guy up to a Sith Lord.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
@Jamesyco , is your character going to be part of the landing party?

I am adding two interesting things to my character to add to her inability to see.