Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rosie is very much alive... its just been really hectic for me as of late I am still in this guys

• Love
Reactions: Starlighter
  • Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
@Jamesyco Thrice is already aboard a shuttle. You're kind of too late to be talking to him, sorry.

To the rest of you, I'm going to have them run standard drills, then have Thrice invite the Jedi. From there, feel free to lose your minds. It'll be fun.

Anyone want to make a post before I start drills?

Let me attempt something right now

Ah, I forgot to get my post up! If you'd be willing to wait xD

Got mine up too

So, who else wants to get in on our drills?

Before this dies, you know.

Wait, how are they doing drills at lightspeed?

Wait, how are they doing drills at lightspeed?
I think I mentioned before; they're either doing it after they arrive or they're sticking very close to the ship. Time doesn't work normally anymore because reasons.

Blame Einstein.

Think it's time we hashed out a timeline. There's a lot going on.

Time distortions, man.

Anyway, maybe we can do our drills - it's a fun opportunity - but we ought to figure out at one point they enter Theed. Am I right in assuming a small portion of the 343rd is remaining on the Sojourn? To run the ship and prepare shuttles to bring aboard assigned personnel, and maybe continue their drills?

I'm guessing a few Jedi might hang back while their fellows are planet-side? Just a thought. I mean, it's politics. Some Jedi want space battles.

Reactions: Starlighter
Agreed, a timeline would be immensely useful right about now.

Also I consider Arvana among the Jedi who want space battles XD

I can split my attention to keep them going. I can have at least one NPC running the drills while Thrice is with Ishua and the Commandos.

So maybe it goes Lightspeed - Arrival - Drills - The(continuing drills at the same time)ed. Maybe the Sojourn was preparing while the drills were being run, and just now they're heading down to the planet. Just a thought.

That'd work. And in the initial group, less than 300 clones are going to the surface.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dipper and Rae
So wait, can Kuno still do the drill and such with his apprentice or should he go down to the meeting?

I think all the Jedi should all go to the meeting, then some can return to the Sojourn.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
^ That's what I figured would happen. I'll keep the drills going in the background so that should some of the Jedi return, they can join in.

Reactions: Rae