Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, whomsoever wants to NPC the Queen is welcome to.

And @Dipper , the General and the Commander need to have a drinking scene when it's nighttime on Naboo.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
That's going to be quite the scene. I like it.
And we also get the obligatory "all clones are different in the Force" line out. That and they each get a glass of Wookie whiskey.

Any ship that's still out would probably be called back for maintenance/retrofit by dicklord mcgee down in the hangar bay.

I'll have a post up tonight peeps ^_^

Do we have any volunteers to NPC the Queen of Naboo?

Sounds like it could be fun... If no one else is interested, sure; I will.

Cool cool. I should be able to get something up for her either tomorrow or Monday.

It's up to you, but a post for her now would mostly be her moving from a meeting of some sort to greet the clones and the Jedi. With that in mind, it may be smart to post for the queen as the Jedi hop into the LAAT/i.

It's up to you, but a post for her now would mostly be her moving from a meeting of some sort to greet the clones and the Jedi.
Okay, so in other words there's no huge rush?

Quick poll: since about four people have poofed, should we open up to new characters since we can fit them in right now?

Sure I am still here though. I just do not know whether I can post now lol. If I can I will work on something tonight after I got off work

Quick poll: since about four people have poofed, should we open up to new characters since we can fit them in right now?
I'd be alright with that!

And I'm still here, just busy with lots of ish. Especially getting in characters for other roleplays before sign-up deadlines. :P I will have a post up by this weekend, if I don't get mauled by a bear.

Sure I am still here though. I just do not know whether I can post now lol. If I can I will work on something tonight after I got off work
You can, it'd be going to the hangar and getting ready to go planetside.
I'd be alright with that!

And I'm still here, just busy with lots of ish. Especially getting in characters for other roleplays before sign-up deadlines. :P I will have a post up by this weekend, if I don't get mauled by a bear.
Will do.

I'm still here, but other than my character you seem to have no Sith in your "Age Of The Sith" RP...