Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Oh, just wait until YOU are under the passive wrath of the mighty @Dipper, @BlueFlameNikku! Let's see if you're laughing then, hmm? It's a truly terrifying thing, y'know...

I cant wait for them all to meet. If Kalaxa goes Light side I can see her very easily adding to this passive wrath. Or just being obstinate to drills. Where is the Witch? Oh, I dont know hanging from the ceiling xD

I cant wait for them all to meet. If Kalaxa goes Light side I can see her very easily adding to this passive wrath. Or just being obstinate to drills. Where is the Witch? Oh, I dont know hanging from the ceiling xD
Tsk tsk, why did no one think to look up? Really, now!
Seriously though I can't wait either.

Speaking of drills, I had an idea. What if the Clones go out and start doing their drills, and then while they're busy with that Kuno gets a chance to go out with Arvana. But low and behold with all this old equipment there's a lil' 'ol communication hiccup, and the Clones don't realize that this random fighter is one of their own... so they start shooting at it. I can just see Kana eating that up. XD

What do you guys think - is that a plausible scenario?

Speaking of drills, I had an idea. What if the Clones go out and start doing their drills, and then while they're busy with that Kuno gets a chance to go out with Arvana. But low and behold with all this old equipment there's a lil' 'ol communication hiccup, and the Clones don't realize that this random fighter is one of their own... so they start shooting at it. I can just see Kana eating that up. XD

Yes.

Holy shit I love this idea.

I'm so not used to playing the "antagonist" towards other characters (at least, not when I fully intended the character to be badass but a team player), but I'm loving it.

Sorry not sorry, Clones

Reactions: Starlighter
I'll have something up tomorrow, where we're starting drills. No getting out of the drills.

Reactions: Rae and Starlighter
*grumbles about having to do drills, then remembers that we're plotting conflict-y things and grins instead*

• Love
Reactions: Rae
I wrote that assuming this is happening post-hyperspace. Or that they're just staying very, very close to the Sojourn.

@Dipper Ishua will probably join in the drills. And what about gettong clone armor like this:

latest

a la this:

Clone_Armor_Obi_Wan_by_grantgoboom.jpg

Just seeing if that would boost clone morale. Well, that and be more cautious after being in a battle with a Sith Lord.

Just seeing if that would boost clone morale.
I think it would. I suspect a few would be a little confused/suspicious, but the overall opinion would probably be 'Oh, the General's one of us!'. The 343rd seems like a very nice bunch of clones.

I think it would. I suspect a few would be a little confused/suspicious, but the overall opinion would probably be 'Oh, the General's one of us!'. The 343rd seems like a very nice bunch of clones.
Right now they're in hyperspace. When they arrive on Naboo a shuttle and the four LAAT/is of clones and Jedi will be arriving down to Theed.

Right now they're in hyperspace. When they arrive on Naboo a shuttle and the four LAAT/is of clones and Jedi will be arriving down to Theed.
Alright. Well, the drills can be happening whenever. I just wanted to get that out so we could stir up something fun. And then we'll get Ishua some 343rd armor.

Alright. Well, the drills can be happening whenever. I just wanted to get that out so we could stir up something fun. And then we'll get Ishua some 343rd armor.
Of course- he'll start wanting some for hazardous missions after he goes unconscious after our first battle. That and he'll join them on drills to be sure.

Reactions: Dipper
Other than that, we get to see clone commandos on Theed!

Reactions: Dipper
Yup. Thrice and the clone commandos will be guarding the Theed Royal Palace and the Queen of Naboo.

Yup. Thrice and the clone commandos will be guarding the Theed Royal Palace and the Queen of Naboo.
Even more excellent. Thrice has always wanted to work with / boss around commandos.

Sounds like a dream.