Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Wait, who vanished? If they're gone, then alright.

I'll try to get a post up after the next one or two posts.

I wouldn't mind opening up to new characters, might be interesting to see what happens.

Definitely open it up...we need more Sith, or Dark Siders in general!

Alright- I've opened it up for three more entries. Go and bring me people!

@Joan Would you be interested, dear?

@Joan Would you be interested, dear?

Aah I've been tagged hi

I'm interested, but it may take me a while to put up a CS because I'm sick at the moment and have a bit of a backlog from when I was too sick to write anything.

Have we gotten our hands on anybody else so far? I'd check the Sign Up, but I'm a bit lazy.

Not that I'm aware of.

I may be straight up making a Sith so we have. (-wants to make a Sith- lol)

But I actually got a really good idea for one while I was asleep and I can manage two characters in this RP. It isn't lightning fast responses so I should be fine.

Heads up: my next post as Ishua will contain the beginning of the meeting of the Jedi Council and the next post as Darth Magus will send the Sith Armada to assault Naboo. As such, please make posts if you haven't already.

Alright, I've got my Sith CS all posted up.

@AceSorcerer

You want my Sith to join the IC before or after your post with Darth Magus sending the fleet?

If you adjust him to be one of the Black Knights it'll be easier so he can be sent to Naboo.
Sure I don't seem to have any issue with that. I did a little research on them and it seems that they are basically just apart of the Galactic Emperor's personal guard and some stuff in their past.

Well that and we have them anyways XD. Either way, he gets a crossguard lightsaber and a lightshield.

Well that and we have them anyways XD. Either way, he gets a crossguard lightsaber and a lightshield.
...I love this. @Akashi knows what I'm talking about cause of a previous character I played. I enjoy the sword and board. XP

You can always check the Info Dump for their armor's design. He also has a heavy blaster rifle. He can be one of the lieutenants.

Hey, everyone! I had really, really tried to get a post up before I left for my weekend retreat. But, it turned out that life smashed me in the face (my pseudo-bear mauling). Post-retreat, I'm wiped out and have a crap ton of stuff to catch up on as I had no access to Internet during said retreat. So, alas, I will not have anything substantial up until at least Tuesday! I will, however, try to keep up with reading posts and stay in the loop with what's going down. That way, in the very least, I can make a conglomerate post of what-the-hell Kana was doing during all this ish. I apologize for the major delays!

Reactions: AceSorcerer