Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-UPDATE-

Added Chancellor Avel Pha to the Major NPC list. Planets to be added to the first post are Korriban, Malachor V, Mandalore, Shili, and Tatooine.

-UPDATE-

The planets have been added to the lore post.

Reactions: Starlighter
On another note, would it be unfair to the rest of you if Ishua needs to be raised to Master and put on the Council since he's a general? I don't want to do anything that would upset the field of play- I'm using Obi-Wan as the example here.
I think that would be completely fine; it makes sense and I don't see why there would be an issue.

I'm fine with Ishua taking the role of Jedi Master. Also, I will be getting my (first) post up this evening. I have, alas, been tasked with retrieving food for the family.

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Alright. Everyone. I have also changed my character, Darth Zeran's outfit and mask. All are in one image. I have two versions of these images. The only difference is the type of lightsaber he is holding. Since he does use both red and purple.

Here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/laR5V59.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fVsEPJ2.jpg

The mask he is wearing is also in the images.

Last edited:
  • Love
-UPDATE-

Added Naboo to the major planets list.

• Love
Reactions: Akashi
I'm going to be incorporating some NPC clones into my future posts. Making sure the clones are a single force is what I'm here for, after all. If you see any stray names in my replies, that's why.

I'm going to be incorporating some NPC clones into my future posts. Making sure the clones are a single force is what I'm here for, after all. If you see any stray names in my replies, that's why.
If you want I can add them to the Major NPCs.

So whose next on the enlightenment list?

Our Ithorian already skipped ahead, so @Jamesyco . After that I'm next.

If you want I can add them to the Major NPCs.
Just a handful. They're not going to be of as much importance as Thrice. Something for Thrice to interact with when it's not the Jedi or the NPC droids. If you think it's necessary, I'm thinking a Captain by the name of Strafe would probably be the most important. Rank isn't solid yet, however. I may use some of the names you offered up earlier as well.

Just a handful. They're not going to be of as much importance as Thrice. Something for Thrice to interact with when it's not the Jedi or the NPC droids. If you think it's necessary, I'm thinking a Captain by the name of Strafe would probably be the most important. Rank isn't solid yet, however. I may use some of the names you offered up earlier as well.
If you want me to add them, PM me a profile for them and I'll bring them up.

^ A'ight. By the way, didn't @Jamesyco already post? If those of us who've been here since the interest check have at least two posts, I think they might have posted ahead. Someone else go take a look in case I'm losing it.

^ A'ight. By the way, didn't @Jamesyco already post? If those of us who've been here since the interest check have at least two posts, I think they might have posted ahead. Someone else go take a look in case I'm losing it.
I think that was in the last cycle.

I couldn't help but think Wookie Whiskey, when you said Kashyyykan whiskey. That needs to be branded now though.

so am I still waiting?
I believe you can post. But, if you are unsure id pm Ace or talk to them on Skype about somewhere to start.

I also changed Kalaxa's appearance up.

Last edited: