Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe you can post. But, if you are unsure id pm Ace or talk to them on Skype about somewhere to start.

I also changed Kalaxa's appearance up.
Yes it's your turn.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@AceSorcerer, should I be controlling the npc's for kuno, the engineers and the two soldiers, and are the engineers clones?

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Is fine with Ishua's Jedi master change.

Ishua has already gotten on to Kana's nerves with that smirk xD She won't challenge his newfound authority, though.
@AceSorcerer

@AceSorcerer - Nice post dude, forcing Zeran and Attrocitus to work together, great set up for some even better conflict. Oh I sense great ripples in the Force coming! @Akashi

Reactions: Akashi
  • Useful
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
I believe @Luxii is next on the enlightenment posting order since @AceSorcerer already did his.

We can skip me again. I still can't do much.

If we're going with a courtesy system, then I suppose I should get something up. I'm surprised so many people are for that, as unorganized as it is. To each their own, I guess. Give me a moment.

Yea I posted also if you want my skype and Discord

Skype - Jamesycoz
Discord - Jamesyco #5229

@Chris_Reaper Hey, you can go ahead and post. I am waiting for you :)

I working on a post but I have to work a double today

@Chris_Reaper Hey, you can go ahead and post. I am waiting for you :)

So are we actually switching to the courtesy post thing...or should I wait for @~Dark Disney~ ?
We've switched to the courtesy system now. Ace will announce this later today, but he said on Skype that the courtesy system is a go now. Especially after the 12 votes we have for it, which is more than half the cast of this roleplay. So yeah, go ahead.

-UPDATE-

Added Queen Ophelia of Naboo to the Major NPCs list and we officially begin the Courtesy System!