Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just because there is an app doesn't guarantee we can all use it... personally I think we should do a poll to figure out which would be better...

This group is going to be torn apart by a disagreement over which chatsite to use. Do we even do much chatting? I mean, besides discussion where discussion is required.

Edit: I'm of the opinion that sign ups, as of now, should probably be closed. Any more people and it's going to become a mess. I know the tag says Closed Signups, but people are being accepted regardless. Just something that should be taken under consideration.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
I just PM people. I habe both though.

I dont know man. I got both Skype and Discord. I'll be a part of either. I mean I want the majority to go one side and if its Discord, then thats where it'll be. If its skype, thats where it'll be. For me that is.
I'm in the same boat as Akashi in this. Either way, using either makes communication hella convenient.

This group is going to be torn apart by a disagreement over which chatsite to use. Do we even do much chatting? I mean, besides discussion where discussion is required.
Well personally I don't really care too much, if it ends up being a chatsite I can't use that's fine; I don't need to do that in order to have fun in the RP and enjoy playing with all you guys :jump: And you're right that as of now it doesn't seem like we do much chatting anyway - unless the people already in the Skype group are talking more, I don't know...

Reactions: Dipper
Well personally I don't really care too much, if it ends up being a chatsite I can't use that's fine; I don't need to do that in order to have fun in the RP and enjoy playing with all you guys :jump: And you're right that as of now it doesn't seem like we do much chatting anyway - unless the people already in the Skype group are talking more, I don't know...
People in skype group are talking a lot. XP

• Thank You
Reactions: Starlighter
  • Useful
Reactions: Starlighter
Awesome, thanks.

I'm in it lol

• Thank You
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
In the end, the Skype chat is more for fun and getting to know one another better along with floating ideas. Serious RP discussion will still be here.

On that note, what is the consensus for adding planetary information to the lore post for planets important to play (Korriban, Shili, Malachor, and Tatooine for now)? Aside from that I'll be sticking the lore post to every page to make things easier.

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
I'd suspect most of us know enough about those planets, but for quick access or for players not fully familiar, why not.

On another note, would it be unfair to the rest of you if Ishua needs to be raised to Master and put on the Council since he's a general? I don't want to do anything that would upset the field of play- I'm using Obi-Wan as the example here.

I don't have much say, not playing a Jedi, but in my opinion that sounds reasonable. How many are on the council as of now? Or is this going to be an Anakin situation?

I don't have much say, not playing a Jedi, but in my opinion that sounds reasonable. How many are on the council as of now? Or is this going to be an Anakin situation?

The Jedi Council, including Ishua and after the events of the first meeting, will number thirteen including the Grand Master. Since the Jedi are so few, there's only one Council and no local starsystem/planetary councils as well.

The Jedi Council, including Ishua and after the events of the first meeting, will number thirteen including the Grand Master. Since the Jedi are so few, there's only one Council and no local starsystem/planetary councils as well.
Then I'd go ahead. If he's going to be leading an army, the Council's going to want firsthand insight on what's happening. I don't know if anyone else will have much of a problem with it?