Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So where are we. Do we have a discord group or a Skype group?
Working on the Skype group, just got home from class.

• Thank You
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
My character is (finally) finished @AceSorcerer
If any changes need to be made, just let me know!

Currently Zeran and Arvana are up.
I checked the IC and no one from Enlightenment has posted after me, so I'm slightly confused by this... as far as I can tell from the new order it should be @PrincessPoisonedRose next for Enlightenment...?

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Some of you guys should definitely make a Skype for the hell of the group chat. It's kinda convenient ATM

I am working on a post right now chill out

Some of you guys should definitely make a Skype for the hell of the group chat. It's kinda convenient ATM
.... I'm sure it is. But from what I understand of Skype it requires talking out loud, correct? Unfortunately assuming so, I can't use it... :lipsrsealed:

Also @rechonq , do you believe your ship could fit in the Sojourn's hangar?

Yeah, for sure, it's about the same size as the Millennium Falcon, so you're shuttles seem a lot bigger. If nothing else, it could definitely dock to the outside and work that way.

.... I'm sure it is. But from what I understand of Skype it requires talking out loud, correct? Unfortunately assuming so, I can't use it... :lipsrsealed:
not it does not require speaking out loud darling

... I thought we were using Discord? Oh boy.

... I thought we were using Discord? Oh boy.
I dont know man. I got both Skype and Discord. I'll be a part of either. I mean I want the majority to go one side and if its Discord, then thats where it'll be. If its skype, thats where it'll be. For me that is.

It doesn't require speaking out loud, everyone has been just typing in chat, it's like this, but more live and you get notifications for it

Well, if you guys end up doing Skype, I won't be able to join you.

It doesn't require speaking out loud, everyone has been just typing in chat, it's like this, but more live and you get notifications for it
Interesting... though there are other reasons why I can't use it, sadly... There's a chance I could do Discord but I'm not 100% sure...

Well, if you guys end up doing Skype, I won't be able to join you.
Same.

Why don't we just have a chat group on here? Wouldn't it be pretty much the same thing except for notifications?

Skype is my preference since it's more accessible and easier to use.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Unless discord does a mobile app we can all do, I'll stick to Skype.