• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the thing with Attrocitus is, he really doesn't give two fucks what anyone or anything thinks about him. He's all about looking out for and advancing himself. He's not really out to make friends per say, although he does show respect when he feels it's warranted, like with Darth Magus. Attrocitus realizes that he's the head honcho and aside from the fact that he'd probably get killed if he were to ever mouth off to the guy...he feels that Magus has earned his place of power due to his mastery over the Dark Side. That would extend to Zeran in some respects, Attrocitus recognizes that he's second in command and that he must show the proper respect due a Sith Lord in such a position. Attrocitus is a sociopath whose heinous acts know no bounds, but at the same time he more or less knows his place within the order and respects that...and although he's very powerful in his own right, he's definitely a guy who carefully chooses his battles wisely. So he respects Zeran's position and status, but other than that, really feels indifferent about the character, he neither loves him nor hates him.
Our characters share similar personalities, though mine is probably much more loyal to Darth Magus. As long as what he does, serves the Dark Lord himself in the end, then it's all good.. For now. Though he is also quite.. indifferent about Attrocitus, as long as he does not cross any boundries where Zeran would have to step in. So my character also does not love yours or hate yours. And I know that at one point Zeran will change for the worse. I'd like to think his cruelty is much worse than Lord Magus' himself. It's only a matter of IF your character would end up being in his path, since Zeran also thinks about himself and how he can gain power and knowledge. Though mine is not a sociopath. Anyhow, in other words, they would have a neutral relationship with one another.

Our characters share similar personalities, though mine is probably much more loyal to Darth Magus. As long as what he does, serves the Dark Lord himself in the end, then it's all good.. For now. Though he is also quite.. indifferent about Attrocitus, as long as he does not cross any boundries where Zeran would have to step in. So my character also does not love yours or hate yours. And I know that at one point Zeran will change for the worse. I'd like to think his cruelty is much worse than Lord Magus' himself. It's only a matter of IF your character would end up being in his path, since Zeran also thinks about himself and how he can gain power and knowledge. Though mine is not a sociopath. Anyhow, in other words, they would have a neutral relationship with one another.
So what are the motivations behind your character's alleged ultra cruelty if you don't classify him as a sociopath? Is it simply to please Magus or are his motives more goal driven? I classify Attrocitus as psychopathic because he murders and maims simply for his own gratification, although he has many goals and ambitions, much of his cruelty doesn't make much logical or practical sense to others.

So what are the motivations behind your character's alleged ultra cruelty if you don't classify him as a sociopath? Is it simply to please Magus or are his motives more goal driven? I classify Attrocitus as psychopathic because he murders and maims simply for his own gratification, although he has many goals and ambitions, much of his cruelty doesn't make much logical or practical sense to others.
It is basically what you said, his motives are much more goal driven.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Alright! I'm making a Skype group. Please drop your Skype usernames so I can add you.

Ummm uh oh I will go look I don't know it off hand

Don't have Skype. Sorry. I figured we'd all just talk here.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
I take back that comment I made about having more Sith than Jedi. We're getting a lot of new Jedi.

Thrice is gonna have a field day.

Cool, I'm gonna take the thumbs up as an acceptance. The Jedi have a pilot now.

I don't use Skype for chat though.

Cool, I'm gonna take the thumbs up as an acceptance. The Jedi have a pilot now.

I don't use Skype for chat though.
My Jedi is a pilot too, oh my lord, my character and yours are gonna bond like crazy over ships lol

I take back that comment I made about having more Sith than Jedi. We're getting a lot of new Jedi.

Thrice is gonna have a field day.
We still have one more.

And if Skype doesn't work, we can try Discord.

• Useful
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
I have skype but not discord.

luxiialtera

Skype is sunshine.rose.kopp
Discord is Rosie #9162

Discord I can do. I'm pretty sure it's Dipper #3723