1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Modern, size difference (mainly larger females), most things involving dragons and humans
Starring Dakota K5 as:
Wilson Rheinhart (A.K.A. 'The Storyteller Boy', A.K.A. 'that kid who narrated the cutscenes')
rlxkip.jpg

Wilson is a kind and soft spoken young man of 5'5", he was born the oldest son of the Rheinhart family. He showed a rather advance intelligence as a child and while this helped him in school it drove away potential friends, this allowed Wilson to focus on other things though like his fascination with planes and air power but his main focus was on the use of planes in warfare. As Wilson grew he grew more and more focused on becoming a pilot for his nation's airforce and to achieve this goal Wilson became a rather accomplished athlete to maintain a healthy body and mind, he was a fan of swimming specifically. This had some added benefits like how his body became streamline and fit which drew attention from the fairer sex though his personality kept him from noticing any of the more...nuanced advances and the only reason he had a girlfriend at all is that she practically dragged Wilson on a date by the scruff of his neck. Through high school Wilson became apart of the Air force JROTC program ran there, he showed much promise for the officer's program there which would be a fast track to being a pilot.
All was good for Wilson until the attack, he, his girlfriend and his family had been out celebrating graduation but no one in the city was aware of the impending strike headed their way. They had settled in a nice little coffee house when the first bombs had fallen, unfortunately they had been at ground zero for the first strike as a 500 pound bomb ripped into the coffee house and detonated. Funny thing about bombs though as they always see to kill and spare at a whim as Wilson and his girlfriend while being covered in rubble had been spared though the same could not be said for Wilson's family, the last thing Wilson saw before blackness took him was a large number '013' emblazoned in bright yellow on the nose of the fighter that had dropped the bomb. He awoke to a military doctor and his girlfriend standing over him.

Also starring Trainbrain16 as:
Alyssa (Allie) Lincoln (A.K.A. 'The Barkeep's Daughter')
download-1-jpg.124010

Allie was born to a respected barkeep in the suburbs of San Salvacion and spent much of her early life going through whatever manner of medical schooling she could wiggle her way into. Along the way she developed into a kind, compassionate young woman, with more than enough brains to back up her beauty. (She's gotten herself tested multiple times over the past few years, and has found her IQ rated at around 147.) Despite her passion being the healing of others, she somehow managed to fall for one of her closest, most life-like friends, who ended up going through the Air Force JROTC courses. She and her eventual boyfriend Wilson could hardly have been more different, but they seemed to find a lot in each other that made them convinced that becoming a couple was a great idea. When Will was graduating from High School and about to advance to the Air Force Academy proper, she decided to throw a bit of a celebration at her father's tavern. Tragically, this would fall on a very critical date. August 22nd, 2003; the day that the Federal Republic of Erusia staged a massive Blitzkrieg attack into its neighboring countries on the western mainland of Usea, and the 2nd Usean Continental War began.
One of the first bombs dropped in the attack on San Salvacion brought the tavern down in mere seconds, killing well over three hundred innocent people and sparking off a war that would rock every bit of Usea to its core for over four years to come.
Miraculously, there were a lucky pair of survivors that were pulled from the rubble of the bar, both of whom would eventually go on to have profound and staggering impacts on the war to come.
And as... Well, just hang in there, you'll meet her soon enough.

Last edited:
Alyssa smiled when she saw that familiar scruffy head of fair brown hair making its way into her father's tavern, which wasn't particularly difficult considering how much she looked down at the top of his head, like many others did. Will had always been a short one, though not that she minded much, honestly it made hugs so much more fun and easier as well. She waved excitedly to grab his attention, which wasn't very hard considering she practically towered over most of everyone else in the building. At 6' 2", she was huge, especially for her age and for a girl, but again, she didn't mind. She always felt like she had had everything desirable in one's body; she was physically powerful and formidable, startlingly beautiful, and was incredibly smart, with only two other people in all of San Salvacion being able to beat her IQ of 147, both of whom were men of over 50 who had been studying science and learning constantly their entire lives, whereas she was only two years into medical school. (She'd been allowed to skip her last year of highschool and go into college at 17 because she was just so far ahead of everyone else her age.) "Glad you managed to make some time for me in your busy schedule, Mr. AFROTC," she teased as she went over and embraced him, his head only reaching her bust as she ruffled his hair playfully and chuckled a bit. "Nah, but seriously, I'm glad you could come. We're gonna be seeing a fair bit less of each other once I go into my third year of med school and you head off to the academy and start training to become a fighter jockey. Damn, now won't that be sexy?... My little man, flying some of the most advanced, most effective war machines ever made..." She smiled wistfully at the thought of that, then chuckled again and leaned down a little to quickly kiss his forehead before straightening back up to teasingly bring her own face out of his reach for a potential return kiss.

( @Dakota K5 )

Wilson Rheinhart
-

He had been tired before walking into the tavern, a last minute PT run had been sprung on him and the rest of his JROTC trainees. He had went home and showered before walking down to the tavern, he had seen Alyssa waving him over had she not been his girlfriend he would of made a comment about how at the moment she reminded him of a giant puppy that was seeing their owner after a day of work. He smiled softly at her as he walked up to her, how he managed to get a date with this woman he would never know though he would bet it had something to do with her dragging him by the collar and nearly pinning him to a wall and asking him out...ah good times. He had not been expecting the large bear hug he got with his face now firmly pressed in her breasts. "I should really be used to this by now." He thought to himself, even after all the time they had been together Wilson was still caught by her rather...affectionate hugs, she did treat him like a teddy bear though with the ruffling of the hair and the kiss on the forehead but Wilson was not so easily beat. He spun out of the hug and placed himself behind his girlfriend before giving her a little pinch on her butt before landing in a seat at the bar with an innocent expression on his face and the same soft smile from earlier. "I can always make time for you Alyssa even if I got to go AWOL to do it, though I agree that our time together will be rather limited so I guess we better make the best of it while we can." He spoke to his girlfriend.

Reactions: Trainbrain16
Alyssa snickered when she felt Wilson squirm out of her grasp, then let out a little squeak of surprise and excitement when she felt him give her rear end a squeeze. "Will, stop it," she laughed softly. "My dad's here, and your folks are as well. Think of what my dad would do if he saw you playing around like that..." The tone of her voice said she was being serious, but the look on her face, including her blushing cheeks, gave away the fact that she had actually enjoyed it at least a little. That blush had faded a bit by the time she headed back behind the bar to grab something for herself and Will to drink, and while she was doing that Wilson's parents came over next to him. "There's my little cloud chaser to be!" his mother said excitedly, pulling him into a hug as his father went over to the bar on the Will's other side, expecting to order and pay for something for himself and for his son.

Reactions: Dakota K5
Wilson Rheinhart
--

"He would probably threaten me with his rifle again like when we first started dating." He as it was a fact Alyssa's father had indeed threatened him with a gun when he found out Wilson was dating his daughter. Wilson smiled when his parents walked in, he took the drink that Alyssa had given him. He tried to enjoy the situation and truthfully he did but something felt wrong, he always got these feeling as a younger boy but nothing had ever really come of it so he had learned to ignore it but as he got older he noticed the feeling would show up before something bad happened, he decided to ignore it for now after all what could happen on a normally day like this? He looked at Alyssa. "I wish we would be able to get some more time alone, we won't get much time at all later." He thought, with her going onto her sophomore year of college and him entering the air force and college soon as well they would be many miles apart. He knew that long distance relationships didn't work out a whole lot and with Alyssa's looks he knew she would get a whole lot of attention from the male population of her college, hell she already did even when he was with her. Wilson was always scared that Alyssa would get bored of him or that he wasn't good enough for her but he didn't want to ruin anyone's day with his depressing thoughts so he put on a fake smile and enjoyed his drink as he watched Alyssa work.

As Alyssa got herself and Will's father each a drink, the three of them all raised their glasses in a toast to Will's graduation. As Alyssa brought the glass to her lips and downed her shot of Scotch, she couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't quite right, or soon would become that way. She looked around the tavern for a moment, and nothing seemed too out of the ordinary; there was a fairly large crowd there, but nobody was being rowdy, there weren't any fights going on, everyone was just having a good old time. Then she saw something odd in the distant sky, coming from the west at a quite surprising speed. To her it looked like someone had taken a big handful of black pepper and chucked it down through the low cloud bank as dozens of tiny black specks emerged from the bottoms of the fluffy white Cumulus clouds. They had to be aircraft, and if there were that many flying that fast in a organized formations like that, they had to be military, but what the hell were they doing?... A celebratory display for the graduating ROTC and JROTC cadets?... No, that wouldn't make sense. A large, organized training exercise?... Possibly. She shrugged a bit and turned back to her boyfriend and his parents to continue talking, trying to push the thoughts from her mind since it likely wasn't as important as what they had gotten together here to celebrate, but she just couldn't shake those odd feelings she was getting about those planes.
Suddenly, there was a sound like distant thunder, and her head snapped over towards the window to look. There was another far-off boom, then another. And another. She could see the top edges of huge fireballs rising up over the nearby buildings, and billowing plumes of smoke rising skywards as well. She was in total shock for a brief moment, but then she heard a sound that sent a shiver down her spine. "What the fuck!?" she blurted as the confused and panicked shouts and cries of the people nearby joined in with the air raid sirens that could be heard starting up all over the city now. "The city's under attack!? By who, what the hell is going on!?" she added, glancing back towards Will and his parents and searching for any sort of explanation they might have been able to provide.

Wilson Rheinhart
--
He saw the aircraft after the sirens started to blare out. "Those are Erusian fighters and bombers." Wilson's voice had a steely disposition to it. "We need to get out of here." He spoke to both Alyssa and his parents, he had heard the reports of a Erusian build up but he had dismissed it as a simple rumor. He was only JROTC so the rumors always ran wild among his fellow cadets. "We need to get to the air raid shelters now." He spoke and made his way to get up when a massive pressure knocked him over and drowned out the yells of those around him before blackness took him.
-
Wilson's eyes fluttered open, dust and smoke filled his lungs as a weak cough made it's way out of his throat. Their was a hole in the ceiling and one of the walls had been knocked down, a bomb had landed right outside the tavern blowing out the mentioned wall and ceiling. He tried to move his head to the side and saw bodies of some of the patrons from the tavern not all of them were dead but all of them were injured. He could feel himself bleeding somewhere as he turned his head to the other side and saw Alyssa laying on the ground unconscious, he adjusted himself and crawled to his girlfriend's prone form while a small trail of blood was left in his wake. He tried to wake her up. "Alyssa....wake up..come one you...gotta get up." His voice was weak as he sat up against a chunk of wall and pulled Alyssa into his lap, cradling her head there. "Come on Alyssa, you...you can leave me here...wake up." He said again as he leaned his head back against the concrete slab, he saw out of the hole in the ceiling circling above in the sky was a friendly fighter and a Erusian fighter. It didn't take long for the Erusian fighter to get position behind the friendly and lay into him with a burst of cannon fire causing the friendly to spiral towards the ground, the Erusian fighter trailed it down low enough for Wilson to see something through the smoke and dust. "A yellow 13..." Was Wilson's last thought before he returned to the land of unconsciousness.

"...come on you little pain, wake up..." a familiar voice echoed distantly in Will's head what seemed like a eternity later. As his vision started slowly fading back in from the blackness and his hearing began to come back into focus, he'd find himself staring up at a dull green ceiling and his girlfriend's angelic face looking down at him, along with another, unfamiliar man, both of whom were wearing what appeared to be military-like medical drabs.
"...Oh thank God, he's waking back up..." Allie said, leaning down to feel over Will's forehead a bit. "...Good, he's warming back up to normal again... Will, can you hear me yet?... ...It's me, Alyssa..."
He might feel a few light slaps on his cheek as she swatted him a bit with her palm, adding "...come on you handsome bum, you've been out for a day and a half... I think you've had enough sleep for now..."

Most people think of a coma as a really long nap that you can't wake up from but that ain't really the truth, in a coma you can experience several things and for Wilson he was totally aware of what was happening or rather he was alone with his thoughts. The sorrow at the fact his parents were most likely dead had come and he had coped well enough in his comatose state, he had heard voices most of which he didn't recognize but one stood out. He had heard Alyssa's which had greatly settled him when his mind first made him aware of his while situation and his thoughts also turned to the yellow 13 he had seen, "They always spoke of yellow 13, Erusia's top fighter ace. Name unknown, age unknown hell no one know what he looks like. Some had said he was just a made up boogeyman but that Erusian fighter was very real." For Wilson it felt like months before he began to regain consciousness even though it had only been a day or so. He felt before he saw, a hand on his forehead, a slight pain where he had been lacerated and some light slaps to the face.
-
He reached out and pawed at Alyssa. "Stahp." The sedatives they had given him were warring off but his speech was still a bit slurred, he reached up and pulled Alyssa down to him close. "I'm glad you're alright." He spoke quietly into her ear as a sad tone took hold in his voice.​

Alyssa let out a little squeak of surprise when she felt Wilson suddenly reach up and grab ahold of her, but she soon settled and wrapped her arms around him as well as she was able with him lying there on a cot in a military field hospital tent. "Oh Will, I'm glad you're okay too..." she said, planting a soft kiss on his lips in relief and gratitude. "Both of us got so lucky back there... Not many people made it out of the bar. I guess the rumors you were talking about were right, the Erusians really were coming..."

"He's awake now?" another male called from off to the side. Allie turned to look at him and nodded her response. "Yeah, he's awake. He's still a bit loopy, but he's awake."
"Okay, good, we've gotta get moving," the newcomer replied. "The Erusian ground troops are starting to get a bit too close for comfort. HQ's ordering us to evacuate everyone we can. The 4th Armored Division is still holding on between us and the city, they'll cover our retreat."
Alyssa glanced down at Will, then over at the head medic again and nodded her understanding. "Will, do you think you can walk?" she asked softly. "We've gotta go get into the trucks and leave."

Wilson Rheinhart
-

He heard the words about Erusians forces moving farther into the city. "So they were planning this for awhile." He held on to Alyssa a little tighter at the news, he didn't want to move do to the sedatives still moving through his body but he knew he needed to. "I might be able to make it a few feet but your gonna have to help me until these sedatives get out of my system Alyssa." He spoke to her as he let her up, he swung his legs off the cot pulling the IV out slowly before pushing himself off the cot to stand. He was a bit wobbly at first but was able to take a few steps before his balance gave out and he had to catch himself on a table, he looked to Alyssa with a weak smile. "I could use a little help hun." He spoke to his girlfriend as he motioned to his legs that weren't really working that well, he was slowly realizing that she was last person he had left if he was being honest with himself.​

Alyssa nodded her understanding and helped Will to his feet, though when he stumbled it was her that caught him a lot more than he caught himself with the table. "You're the worst, you know that you little freeloader?" she chuckled as she pulled him back upright, then in what seemed like an almost effortless move, she swept his legs out from beneath him and started simply carrying him in her big arms bridal style, much to the obvious surprise of everyone else there. "...and even so, I still love you to pieces..." she added in a whisper as she continued to carry him towards one of the waiting 4-ton ISAF Army Medical Corps trucks, even managing to get up the steep ramp into the back of the truck without much apparent challenge before finding a pair of empty seats next to each other and setting Will down in one before she took the other.

He let her carry him, into the seat he went. He was able to buckle himself easily enough as the sedatives were warring off faster now, he turned to Alyssa. "Did anyone other then us make it out of the Tavern Alyssa?" He asked her, he knew the answer already but part of his mind refused to accept it while another part was ready to hear the word of his parents death. Wilson had stayed detached to most things, he did not sniffle and cry over time like most people did but was bound to violent bouts of emotion where if he was sad he would bawl like a toddler, if he was angry he would explode at the person of persons he was angry at, if he was happy he was a bubbly mess and so forth and so on but for Wilson it never came right away, the sadness or anger would come later though from the way things seemed to be going he wouldn't really have time to grieve or feel sadness at the news he knew to come. He got wrapped his arm around Alyssa and held her tighter his body against her's, she might of very well been the last person he had left.​

Alyssa frowned and sighed deeply, reaching over to hold Will's relatively tiny hand firmly in her own, then with a few tears starting to come to her eyes she said "...y-yeah, a few people did, but it was j-just a few lucky, random c-customers... m-my dad's g-gone, and so are y-your folks and your little brother Michael... Will, I'm so sorry..." She whimpered to herself for a moment before she leaned over and wrapped her arms tightly around Wilson, squeezing him like if she let go he'd be torn away from her, then she shakily added "...y-you're all I've g-got left now, W-Wilson... I don't wanna lose you too..."

He let out a sigh, the news was hard to hear but the tension in his body released at knowing. His family was gone but so was Alyssa's they were in the same boat. "We are all each other have left Alyssa but that is more then some others now have." They were close now, any closer and they would be one person. "And I ain't going anywhere soon if I can help it but I know you will be there with me." It was probably odd to some people who saw them, Alyssa holding him as a child would hold a teddy bear. "When we stop some place safer then this we'll....we'll get someone to hold a small ceremony for them, my family and your dad. Even if we can't physically put them to rest we can lay their spirits to rest, I know how pious my mother was." His own sadness was starting to take hold of him. "We....we'll get through this together....like we always have." He spoke as silent tears began to fall.​

Alyssa listened silently as her boyfriend spoke, slowly nodding her head at a few points, then sighing and saying "...yeah, together. That's what I like to hear..." As the last of the seats in the truck were filled up at last, one of the soldiers outside shouted a signal to the driver, and the big vehicle gave a lurch forwards as it clunked into gear, then surged forwards again with a formidable growl and began to pick up speed, falling in line with the rest of the evacuation convoy as they headed south along Route 7, leaving San Salvacion in their wake as the sharper-eyed there might be able to see someone hoisting a huge Federal Republic of Erusia flag over the capitol building.
As the Allies retreated towards the ocean before the onslaught of the enemy, Will and Allie's home city, in the heart of the mainland, fell into deep isolation.

~~~

Four years after the planetfall of the Ulysses 1994XF04 asteroids, the Stonehenge Railgun Turret Network (STN) was originally designed to shoot down and destroy the asteroid fragments before they could reach the ground and cause significant damage and loss of life, and was constructed on a plateau north west of the city-state of San Salvacion, near the heart of the Usean continent. Upon discovering it's massive potential for use as an anti-aircraft superweapon, the Erusians staged a daring assault and seized control of the site, as well as San Salvacion, and in the span of a week they had complete control of the skies over 91% of the mainland. The ISAF's (Independent State Allied Forces) attempts to destroy the site through airstrikes and commando teams all met with complete failure, and one after another strategic points on the mainland were lost. This in turn forced ISAF to move it's GHQ from the east coast to North Point, where the Allies are regrouping their remaining combat forces. However the Erusians have secretly forward-deployed a heavy bomber wing to Rigley Airbase, a former ISAF facility, and they will no doubt attempt to deal a lethal blow to ISAF's command and control infrastructure from this strategic position, and finally bring the war to a disastrous end.
ISAF does have one last ace up their sleeve, however. Devised out of desperation, and developed in the shadows, it's the brain child of a year and a half of research sped up by the demands of the war, and it's crazy enough that it just might actually work.

~~~

"Excuse me, you're Wilson Rheinhart, correct?" a man in a pale blue uniform with an ISAF Special Forces insignia on the left breast pocket, but no other markings at all. Will and Allie were sitting in a cafe in the city of Allenfort in the Newfield Islands, a small archipelago just off the west coast of the main islands of North Point. It had been about a year since the attack on San Salvacion, and the pair had been sticking closely together ever since then, fleeing the advancing Erusians and being allowed to tag along with the ISAF military forces because Alyssa's medical training and wonderful mind made her quite valuable, and Will's flight training made him at least potentially useful, though he'd yet to be able to take any additional training to let him be fully qualified as a fighter pilot, which was really the one thing that ISAF had left going for them at this point.

It had been a year since the opening of the war when Wilson and Alyssa fled with the retreating military, for the most part Alyssa was able to keep them with the retreating force due to her medical skills and the constant influx of wounded. Unfortunately Wilson was unable to provide much at first as he didn't have the proper training to fly yet and was not part of the infantry but the military always found uses for warm bodies, you see when the Ulysses 1994XF04 asteroids broke up in atmosphere most burnt away some devastated Erusia but others stayed in orbit. The unfortunate consequence was a loss of the majority of the world's communications satellites and while they could be rebuilt and put back into a safer orbit this took time so most of the world had turned back to ground line and switchboard communication, this included the military.
-
Now in times of peace this presented no issues but now with a war on and the capital being in enemy hands the use of switchboards and land lines was dubious at best and fatal at worst if the enemy tapped into your communications so the ISAF had resorted to runners. Wilson had volunteered to be one of these runners until such a time he could get in a plane, this task was mostly safe but with the enemy constantly making probing attacks anything was possible. When Wilson had volunteered he had been issued two things, one being a holster with a old police revolver chambered for 38. special and two was a bolo knife for if he got himself into a bad situation. Fortunately Wilson had yet needed to use either the knife or revolver on another person but he had made use of the pistol to take small game on his runs to supplement the dwindling supply being fed into North Point and while it by no means could feed an entire city it did help push some extra supplies to the front lines where it was needed most.
-
He had just come back from a message run when he had found Alyssa when he sat and joined her for a drink. In the year since the war began Wilson's time as a runner had made him even leaner then before, any fat that had been left even after his years in swimming competitions was gone and his body had hardened up. His face had become more defined as well making him look a bit more like his father, he looked at his drink with a grimace. Coffee was a luxury that was gone now so most places had resorted to imitation coffee or what it really was, ground up acorns. Wilson had stuck with tea and while tea leaves were also getting scarce pine needles were not, as it turns out pine needle tea wasn't so bad though it certainly wasn't the best. "How is everyone?" Wilson asked Alyssa, she had been putting in time at the local hospital which was overflowing with sick and wounded. Before he could get a response a voice called out to him and when Wilson turned to see who it was he was surprised, not many people really knew about the ISAF special forces. Much of what they did was classified and even orders Wilson had ran that involved them had been deemed classified with the threat of court martial and death if he read them, needles to say he didn't tell Alyssa about that part when ever he got back. "Yes, I am Wilson Rheinhart. I am very curious as to why a ISAF spec ops is asking for me by name? I am also curious as to if this matter is classified or not." Wilson rubbed the textured hammer of his revolver with his thumb, he had taken up this habit when nervous or conflicted. It wasn't meant as a threat of course as Wilson did it without thinking most of the time like now.​

• Love
"We're all hanging in there pretty well," Alyssa replied with a sigh. "It's a bit overwhelming how many times I've had to treat so many different grievous injuries, though. I feel like by this point I can remove a seven-point-six-two or a five-five-six round from anywhere between the neck and the groin, then clean and close up the wound with my eyes shut now... It's rough, Will, and I miss you a lot... Every time you go out I'm sick with worry about whether or not it'll be the last time I see you, and even then it's usually weeks before I have any confirmation that you're even still breathing..." She looked like she was planning to say more, but then the ISAF Spec Ops agent came over to the table and she turned to listen.

"That will become evident in due time, Mr. Rheinhart," the man said. "For right now, what you need to know is this; I'm Leiutenant Colonel Xavier Loran with the ISAF Special Operations and Intelligence service, and we've been keeping a close eye on your performance and your service to our desperate situation. Effective immediately, you're being relieved of duty as a communications runner and you are to report to Allenfort Airbase this evening for immediate transport to the carrier Enterprise." The Supercarrier ISAF Enterprise D (CVN-101) was one of the main and best assets that the Allies had left at this point in the war. She was the last surviving ship of her class, with six of the seven others having been sunk at the hands of the Erusian Navy or Air Force over the past year of the war, and the remaining vessel, the ISAF Clifton Sprauge, had been crippled in battle and had to be towed back to port here at Allenfort, where she still sat, being slowly scavenged for parts and materials that mostly were used to keep her last sister ship in action. Measuring over 1500 feet long, and displacing over 120,000 tons empty, the Enterprise really was the queen of the seas, and with more than double the AA and AS self-defense systems of even the retrofitted variants of the previous generation of Supercarriers, the Gerald R. Ford class. She also carried over 150 combat aircraft, two full wings of fighters and attack aircraft, as well as numerous support aircraft like the E-3 Sentry's and scores of helicopters designed for every purpose conceivable. Four Tomahawk batteries, scores of Sea Sparrow launchers, and 20 laser-modified CIWS mounts littered her sides and the edges of the massive flight deck, and her bridge tower was flanked in the rear by a VLS (Vertical Launch System) missile battery and an experimental railgun turret in the front. She truly was a beast of a warship, so it was no small wonder why the Erusians wanted nothing more than to see her at the bottom of the North Sea, or better yet, being boarded and taken over to become a war prize and the new flagship of their navy.
"Suffice it to say that you'll finally be getting your wings, Mr. Rheinhart," Xavier continued. "Or I guess I should say Leiutenant Rheinhart."

(Love the extra story fluff you added, it's great. Also, have him accept on the condition that Allie is to be transferred along with him so they aren't being split up so much anymore, because they're both kinda fed up with it.)

He gave a lazy salute to the man when he stated his rank, not much discipline could be had in the situation they were in. He listened to the man, Wilson was sure the man expected shock or excitement from Wilson at the news and quick promotion but Wilson just stared blankly at the spec op's man this Colonel Loran. Wilson took a drink from his pine tea and grimaced at the bitter taste. "Enterprise huh?" He questioned out loud to himself. "And to pilot even?" He again questioned. "Well Colonel, I'd be more then willing to accept this offer but their is a hmm slight problem. You see the woman I'm sitting with? Well that's Alyssa and she just so happens to be my girlfriend, now if you can get her transferred to the Enterprise with me then I will go. We will go back our things and meet you at the airbase this evening." He said to the Colonel before turning to Alyssa and standing up. "Shall we go pack out things my dear?" He asked her as he held out his hand for her.​

The Colonel smiled and nodded immediately, saying "Yes, of course, I can have her transferred to the medical suite aboard the Enterprise along with you. You can't have too many nurses on a ship like her that always seems to find herself in the thick of things. One time you should have one if her older crewmen tell you about the time she got into a close-quarters knife fight with the Erusian cruiser Peyton and sank her at a range of 650 meters." Loran stood and threw a quick salute of his own, that was returned by Allie (who at this point was already a Leiutenant J.G. (Junior-Grade)), who then took Will's hand and stood, saying "Well I suppose this means I'll be spending most of the rest of the day saying my goodbyes to all the people at the hospital. Will, honey, I'm certain you can handle packing up your own stuff and a fair bit of mine as well on your own, right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.