Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wilson had been a smoker he would be about three packs deep by now as he listened to Ashley. "Ya, buildings hit by gravity bombs tend to do that." He spoke dully. "Unfortunately this is war and the hospital's loss will be more remembered for the supplies than anyone inside the structure at the time but as I said this is war." He paused for a moment. "Ashley, you must understand something, war is brutal, violent and angry and to win wars we must kill our humanity, our souls. We have to become something that is hated, something that mothers tell their children about at night to keep them good and we must push farther then our enemies are willing to push." He paused again as a look came over his eyes as if he was looking at something in the distance. "Before, when I was training to be your pilot I ran messages for the ground forces and this took me through heavily contested areas between our forces and the Erusian forces. One day I was sent to deliver a message to a forward recon patrol but I wasn't the first one to find them, a Erusian spec-ops team had found them first where as I found the aftermath. They had skinned each man of the recon patrol and hung them in the trees by their feet but they had also cut off body parts and made macabre totems of heads, intestines, eyes, ears, tongues and even a toe or two, these are who we fight Ashley. We must be ready to accept losses and be willing to inflict as much damage as we can upon them." Wilson finished as he was now staring at the P.O.W who was getting rather unnerved by Wilson's glance​

Reactions: Trainbrain16
Ashley sighed as she listened to what Will had to say about the realities of fighting a war and had been about to cut in and say something about how she was a computer and she'd been programmed with a lot of this information already and that, if it was deemed necessary, she could temporarily shut off her emotion chip and become a ruthless, merciless and efficient literal killing machine. When Will started talking about his experience with the leftovers of an ISAF recon patrol that he'd found, she abruptly stopped drinking and the dark blue color slowly paled out of the plates on her nose and face until it was closer to the shade of blue that Will's eyes were. "Oh my God... Will, I-I--..." she mumbled shakily, looking for a moment like she was about to hurl or something. "...fucking hell, man... are you trying to run an experiment to see if aeromorphs can get nauseated and throw up like you humans can?... that's just awful..." She was quiet and still for a moment longer, then eventually followed his gaze and said "I wanna say that there's no way that the majority of the Federal Erusian military forces are like that, but I know that the point behind you saying all that is true... I just hope this guy knows what's best for himself and for us and comes clean easily..."

Reactions: Dakota K5
"Not saying they're all like that but if their command can order it then other war crimes ain't that far away hell I wouldn't be surprised if we start taking back occupied territory and find mass graves of civilians. Never underestimate what a jaded infantry man can do let alone what a jaded commander can order." He looked to the plane. "And how would you vomit? As far as I'm aware you don't have the muscles need for that." He briefly mused at the process Ashley would use, should somehow she were to drink the fuel, to get it out of her tank before he looked to the P.O.W. "He would be smart to realize they got us kinda backed into a corner and we would be willing to go to some extreme measures to get any type of advantage especially if military intelligence has a inkling of suspicion he has useful Intel, my boot or knife will be the least of his worries." He spoke while pondering on what the P.O.W might know and what type of methods would be used to get said information out of him.​

Reactions: Trainbrain16
Status
Not open for further replies.