• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
So our buddy @Gands and I have been talking.. about baddies!
I'm gonna start compiling a list of baddies in our little RP world, and I'd like your opinion!

We have some baddies that are already established here (Hydra I'm looking at you) and there are, of course, others coming down the pipe. I'm not gonna say who, I want things to be surprise and all.

So who would you like to see as main villains in our story?

Somehow I'd like to see the Red Skull return.

Reactions: Gands
I'ma be honest. I am torn between: Any of the symbiotes. Or Dr. Doom.

@Camleen

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
It doesnt really matter who the villian is for deadpool so I am fine with anything.

@Furasian

I added a random russian mafia guy so it would give a reason for ronald to investigate wade

Okay gang, a lil update!
I've been dialoging with some folks, and I have a list of baddies to be used for our RP. I'm not gonna post the list, since I'd like some of them to be a surprise.

Now if you'd like to NPC a baddie, either to mess with your character or someone else's character, please PM me and we'll talk it out! There are some characters I need to keep open, for the story purposes. So if the character you wanna RP is one of them, i'll just let you know and we'll discuss alternatives. And if you wanna play a villain to mess with another hero, we'll also talk about exactly where that villain fits into our little universe. The player of the target character will also be involved, to make sure your villain and your hero's stories sync up. AU and all, things are a bit different. I want everyone to be on the same page.

I've update the info thread, just added our newest players. @Gands and @LuckycoolHawk9. Welcome aboard!

By my count we now have characters... leaves room for 2 more! So if'n you know anyone that wants to help make our story amazing, then by all means invite them to contact me or send me a CS!

Special thanks to @Dipper and @Gands for their help these passed few days!

Make Mine Marvel!

Reactions: Dipper
Heyyy it's time for celebration by getting beaten about by the bad guys!

Cap post up within 24-48 hours. Possibly another character as well...

Steve Rogers and crew are getting ready for their road trip to NYC. First stop a Shield safehouse/auxiliary base.

@LuckycoolHawk9 this might be a good place to introduce your Shield character and say that Fury assigned him to the team as the Liaison officer between Shield and the team.

Another character is getting ready to join the party I've come up with a couple of interesting twists on their history as well...oh BTW any character interested in joining the team...you will be welcomed in...recruitment is getting ready to get under way.

Steve Rogers and crew are getting ready for their road trip to NYC. First stop a Shield safehouse/auxiliary base.

@LuckycoolHawk9 this might be a good place to introduce your Shield character and say that Fury assigned him to the team as the Liaison officer between Shield and the team.

Another character is getting ready to join the party I've come up with a couple of interesting twists on their history as well...oh BTW any character interested in joining the team...you will be welcomed in...recruitment is getting ready to get under way.

You play Steve excellently. I read his voice like he speaks from the movies. Excellently done.

• Love
Thank you very much...I am having a blast playing him.
I was talking to Camden on how to introduce Elizabeth into the team. It may not be immediately but it would eventually happen.

I was talking to Camden on how to introduce Elizabeth into the team. It may not be immediately but it would eventually happen.
I figured that she wouldn't join in on the road trip...that's why I let Xavier see the layout and coordinates. Maybe she asks about what's going on and he gives them to her or she sees them and...decides to take a trip...just a couple of ideas...you're a talented player I'm sure you'll find your way to the warehouse. :cool:

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
I figured that she wouldn't join in on the road trip...that's why I let Xavier see the layout and coordinates. Maybe she asks about what's going on and he gives them to her or she sees them and...decides to take a trip...just a couple of ideas...you're a talented player I'm sure you'll find your way to the warehouse. :cool:

She defends mutants alot and is a high profile individual. I proposed the idea that a hydra attempt on her life would make her join with the others. She is a high end model currently.

Just for confirmation sake, are you referring to Ward or Lincoln?

@The Wanderer Are you by chance planning to add Peter to the bar situation or shifting him to a different location for now? Trying to determine whether or not I should post

And another character is in play...post for them coming up in the next day or so...I want to give others a chance to post.