1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
No worries. It seems to be happening a lot lately, it happened to me with another RP..

Go ahead and post Deadpool whenever you wish!

Well I mean anyone can post next lol

Last edited:
I shall hold off posting for a sec. Cant make it look entirely like a 1x1 on the first page AMIRIGHT?

Oc's are allowed correct?
I think its canon characters only unless there's an exception by the GM ((For example Ronald Baker))

I had NO idea the IC was up. Post will be up by midnight from Cap.

I had NO idea the IC was up. Post will be up by midnight from Cap.
omg I'm sorry, sweet thang! I should have announced the frelling IC being up lol

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Should I go ahead and post or should I wait on @Dipper and @The Wanderer to post in their respective areas before I post again or..?

I've been waiting for Wanderer so I can fit Pietro in some way. You can go ahead if you want, since we're in two different places at this time. Won't be a big deal.

I do apologize for the short post on Pietro's side.

Whelp, never mind. I'll try to get something up soon.

Hey gang, great job so far!! This RP is really going good! You guys are amazing.. and Marvel nerds! huzzah!

If ya'll wanna geek out with me on Discord, or just chat and/or hang out, I made us a server thingy. Come on in if'n ya want.
Discord

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: The Wanderer
Sorry for the shortness, I've had a killer headache all day.

no worry, manno! It's a good post! Quality over quantity, right?
I'll post tomorrow, since it's late here now.

Reactions: Dipper
I am interested to see how all of these characters will come together.

@Dunruffle @The Wanderer Mind if I drag our officer to the book store since his encounter is complete? Wont be able to continue it until night time ^^

I am interested in joining, is there still room ?

And if so, what kind of characters. I have a couple of favorites in mind..