• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
Okay I know I basically did a back to back posting ( @Gands ) post is the only thing that kept it from happening, but I wanted to get Sue established as a character. This one was fun to write.

I am so enjoying this one...let's keep it going we got something really good here.

Awesome posts, everyone. We got an awesome group here!

I'll try to post X-23 tomorrow! Would tonight but ya know.. a little cold is kicking my butt right now.

Just gonna leave this here, cause it made me giggle.

20.jpg

So once again, I gotta say I'm excited with how our (OUR!) story is going. We got some real traction under our tires now! You guys are really pulling your weight! I was afraid I would have to push you all into posting or coming up with content.. but nope!

That being said

Would it be unreasonable of me to say there is now a post speed rule? Like.. 2 posts per week? And as always, if you can't make that then just let us know.

Yep, I do get impatient while waiting for posts. But I don't wanna hurry anyone. Is this an unreasonable rule for our story?

Speak up please!!

Reactions: Dunruffle
So once again, I gotta say I'm excited with how our (OUR!) story is going. We got some real traction under our tires now! You guys are really pulling your weight! I was afraid I would have to push you all into posting or coming up with content.. but nope!

That being said

Would it be unreasonable of me to say there is now a post speed rule? Like.. 2 posts per week? And as always, if you can't make that then just let us know.

Yep, I do get impatient while waiting for posts. But I don't wanna hurry anyone. Is this an unreasonable rule for our story?

Speak up please!!
Potentially dumb question...for those of us playing more than one character...does that mean 2 posts per character or 2 combined?

I have no problem either way...

No I think 2 posts per person, not per character would work. That's not asking a lot is it?

No I think 2 posts per person, not per character would work. That's not asking a lot is it?
No not at all...I think if you can do more you should but this at least sets the bar for what can expected, and 2 posts is more than reasonable.

They've since retconned this behavior, but i always thought it was cute how X-23 seems to be trying to mimick Betsy when they first meet. Not to mock her, I think. But to maybe be more like her, be better liked. Since she sees how popular Betsy is, and how she handles herself. Like a kid trying to emulate an adult they like. Just thought it was cute.
deb66533-ac54-49e1-8ec5-74bf5cd52ed5.jpg

b387a656-7d04-4c01-ac97-c95f54527aca.jpg

3d65b3e4-13c2-4bec-8167-d60caff497c6.jpg

Just tell me what you'd like to see. i've an idea where this is heading, but we should be on the same page. I can't post tonight, im literally about ot pass out from this cold. ill handle it tomorrow. just leave instructions for me and i'll make it happen.

I have a post for Cap pretty much ready....but I at least want give @Dipper time to reply and @LuckycoolHawk9 a chance to post prior to the group arriving to their base of operations.

Otherwise this could very easily become "Cap and Friends " and I don't want that either.

If nothing else I do plan on a Sue post today and yes @Gands she will be at the park.

The hydra attack on the fashion show will occur later tonight. I'll be posting that out

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Great posts everyone!
I'll be posting X-23 tonight, in the least. When I get home from work.

Assuming this cold doesn't kill me and all.

Reactions: Gands
Replies will have to wait until tomorrow at the earliest. I am currently dealing with a health issue that has me hospitalized. It looks like I'm going home late today.

We all hope everything will be okay with you! We all have good thoughts for you!

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
@Camleen I dunno what to do for wade, since the ambush thingy has not been revealed yet. I would preferably like for him to interact with someone as I dislike maling random filler posts.

I'll make a Cap post once @Dipper makes his next post. I understand he might be a bit busy...so I'll wait until Friday.

Cap's next post will have them arriving at their base. He will find out about @LuckycoolHawk9 's character who is to be the liaison, but they won't be there too long as once he hears about the Hydra attack he will be on his way to the scene of the attack. So @Angelic Fusion it will probably be within the next two posts that you meet up with Cap.