1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
@The Wanderer
Sorry its a short one my dude. Wanted to pump a post out before heading onto the streets

It's fine, it providing enough info for me to think of what to do for a post. @Furasian

Ill post Xavier after Quicksilver, don't want ya to think I forgot! Ill also post X when I can.

But I just got a Nintendo Switch.. so may not be till tomorrow

I'm posting Xavier and X-23 tonight to get us moving. Don't go nowhere folks, we're still here!

Sorry I just get really excited for rps and want to post a lot >.<

Sorry I just get really excited for rps and want to post a lot >.<
I'm reallyreally the same way. I just didn't wanna skip anyone unless i really really needed to. I'll keep the pace going beter.

And I would like to say..

I been talkin to folk on our Discord Channel and I was gonna just tell them this.. but then I thought I would share with everyone.

I started RP'ing in Yahoo Chat Rooms. It was some action, but a lot of it was kind of slice of life stuff. Over the years I feel like my RP has drifted away from that. So with that in mind.. I'd really love to see our story be more than 'good guy beats up baddie' and 'baddie beats up good guy while twirling mustache'. I want it to be about our characters connecting. Many people pick up comic books and see 'Holy shit he just sliced that guy in two!'. Which is fine. But I see 'oh they're so cute together!' or 'look at how much fun they're having together!' or 'they're such pals!'. That's what I want our story to be. Not just about beating up bad guys, not just about becoming an elite strike force. I feel like the crux of most stories, most comic book stories, is about the people and how they connect.

Reactions: Gands and Dunruffle
I just want to make sure about the IC times. I thought we were still midday-ish since cap arrived (plus wade is still in the bar) but recent posts say it is almost nighttime.

Well I'm almost at night in mine.. but..

I've already had this talk with someone... but.. um.. I wanna stick to the time thingies, but is it going to become to complicated? How can we sort it out or make it easier? I'm not real familiar with how we can do this time thing..

Edit: Is this simpler than I'm making this? Am I overthinking this? It feels like I'm overthinking this..

Last edited:
It can be simpler, In the end whichever way you can handle it is the way it should be done. For my two cents. It will only matter in the early part as we are all so separate.

Expect a Cap post in the next 24 hours.

What gands said, right now we didnt really plan together so its a little messy. But for example, me and @Furasian can make it so that the cop gets to the bar around night time (since he is off duty) and wade will still be there. We just need to communicate better.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Collaboration over OOC is crucial for time transitions to follow. Granted some of us might get our day interactions done earlier than others we simply have to wait until the readiness for the evening hours is mutual!

I'll get my post out later today or tonight depending on how work treats me

Reactions: Dunruffle
@Furasian you can do a timeskip to evening and I will play along with wade
Righto I was planning to post last night but then the sudden urge to sleep consumed me. It will be done this night!!!

Reactions: Dunruffle
Okay, finally read up on noir Spidey. Very cool.

Would it be possible to have had Noir meet Fandral, who looked like Errol Flynn in the 1930's.

And, of course as previously requested, meet up before Cap scoops us up. ?

@The Wanderer