1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
Okay, here's our OOC! As you can see, we have links to the appropriate threads up above there. What can I do to make it better/easier for us? IC will be coming in the next few days!

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Looking good. I'll try to finish up my CS.

And yes, this rp is in modern day. I saw @Dipper had a question on that

Characters sheets are looking great, guys!! As I said, I'd like to see the IC starttup this weekend! So if you have any specific things or situations you wanna see early on, lemme know! This is OUR story, we all have a hand in it!

Everything is ready CS wise but I lost me reference image. Gotta commish to get another one done hopefully around next week depending on the speed of my sources!

@Furasian Would you wanna augment the CS so you can at least describe the character's looks? Or have a placeholder image that approximates it?

Would ya'll like a Discord channel for us to use? we can mebbe brainstorm stuff, or just hang out?

@Furasian Would you wanna augment the CS so you can at least describe the character's looks? Or have a placeholder image that approximates it?

Would ya'll like a Discord channel for us to use? we can mebbe brainstorm stuff, or just hang out?
I can do that when I get home tonight ((after I catch up in my other Rps!))

Update! I think we've figured out just where to start! I'm at work now, but im mulling over what the first post will actually be. Should have it up sometime this weekend!

• Thank You
Reactions: The Wanderer
Update #2! I'm working on the first post as of this moment. I hope it'll work for you guys. And I hope it gives us a good launch! And once more, if you know anyone that might wanna join us, invite them along for the ride!

IC Thread!
Let loose the hounds! and let's keep a loose posting order, don't go to far ahead of anyone.. give everyone a chance to respond if you're interacting in the area!

Last edited:
Heya quick question are we posting around the 8 am timeframe or could we perhaps do a minor timeskip in our own posts like running it around 9 or something. Primarily because if I run a post around that time an explosion on a monument might postpone normal patrol shifts for a good while.

Oh I shoulda made that more clear..
the time things in my post are just for effect. they aren't telling you to start at a certain time. but it should be aroundintheareaofabout the time of the attacks if you want. or the reaction to attacks. Like in that general area. does that make sense?

Oh I shoulda made that more clear..
the time things in my post are just for effect. they aren't telling you to start at a certain time. but it should be aroundintheareaofabout the time of the attacks if you want. or the reaction to attacks. Like in that general area. does that make sense?
Yar. I'll see what I can do!

Edit: Post is out! I hope you guys like it!

Last edited:
For those that might be interacting with Xavier early on..
I'll make an Xavier post this afternoon I hope. But if you wanna go ahead and post your character, by all means! But he is going to want to confer with those staying at the Institute.

And speaking of the Institute..
It isn't the high tech alien tech place we all know and love. Not yet. no Danger Room yet. Keep in mind this is early in the story. The first floor is intended for classes, the second is the dorm rooms, and the third (which is off limits to students) houses Cerebro and some of the tactical tech they might use. Mostly things that S.H.I.E.L.D. would have. It isn't more advanced than their stuff yet.

Have fun!!

Weird question but: What are the current weather conditions?

That's actually not a weird question.. and last night I had considered putting the current weather in the area in my post. Like as a header. I think I need to start using a header. Anyways.. I do think that's kind of important, a neat little detail.
Let's say it's a very cloudy day, damp. Almost 50 degrees or so.
That okay?

That's actually not a weird question.. and last night I had considered putting the current weather in the area in my post. Like as a header. I think I need to start using a header. Anyways.. I do think that's kind of important, a neat little detail.
Let's say it's a very cloudy day, damp. Almost 50 degrees or so.
That okay?
Jacket weather! Sounds like New York right now.

I've always wanted to see him say that.

In case anyone is interested.. I made a chatroom for us. If you're interested. I'll be lurking there. It's called RiseOfMarvels

AAAAHH! IM SORRY MY ALERTS FOR THE THREAD STOPPED PLZ FORGIVE MEEE