1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
I'll post around me lunch time. I'd suspect @The Wanderer would want to get a post out before I do so to fill the response time gap

Oh! Once cap gets logan and pietro on the team, maybe logan points them toward deadpool? Dinno exactly how it would work but I am hoping noir spidey and deadpool team up so they both get put on the team when cap comes calling.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Oh! Once cap gets logan and pietro on the team, maybe logan points them toward deadpool? Dinno exactly how it would work but I am hoping noir spidey and deadpool team up so they both get put on the team when cap comes calling.
How do you suggest we do that? I'm open.

I will try to get a post up after work today.

Reactions: Dunruffle
No clue, I was hoping our collective genius would figure it out.
Hah.

Well, if you start up trouble in the general area, I'm sure our guys'll sniff it out. Perfect meeting.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
@The Wanderer +1

I need to know if your char does anything in the 10-30 mins it will take for Ronald to arrive ^^

Id like to point out that we do have a general outline for this first arc. big bads!! But much of it will be our character development (starting of) and the group(s) coming together. So just be patient with our collective story!!

I think I want to put a header for each IC post. Maybe putting in a time stamp. Maybe tags if you use those.
Opinions?

Name:
Approx. Time:

Something like this? I wanted to include mood too? Maybe.. prolly not. I would also like to put a lil avatar/pic next to the header. Like floating left and all. just a lil onethat won't be way bigger... ya now what i can just show you.

Name: Jaunty Jessica

Affiliation: Faux Corp
Approx. Time: around noon
Tagging: @Furasian

body of awesome RP here

Um.. or something like that. I don't know what I think of it now that I look at it.. should we just leave the pic out?

Personally I could do without the pic. We already know who the character looks like and such. But thats just my opinion

You're prolly right. It's more an asthetic thing for me. I like looking at pretty pics heh. Otherwise does it look okay? Anything should be added or taken away?

And also.. so I don't get to far ahead of anyone, I'll be posting Xavier when @The Wanderer posts for Pietro. So it'll be real soon! Then we can start gathering! Cause we're gonna need to..

Great posts everyone! When I get home from work (late afternoon) I'll post good xavier. I'll try to start working on the post at lunch. Got my laptop with me.

Reactions: Dunruffle
Im not exactly sure what I should post for wade. Any ideas?
Bar moment? I know on our first transition Ronald is going to go off duty to do some very questionable undocumented policing >.>