• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
Sorry. I've got multiple stuff going at once right now. If you want, you can go ahead and post and I'll try to get something up when I can.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Fair enough. I plan on having my Cap post up in the next day or so. @LuckycoolHawk9 if you can get your post in before mine great! If not we can have you meet us there during the aftermath of the attack and I will have Fury mention to Cap he's sending a liaison to the warehouse/base.....your call all the way. No problem either way.

My posting will go out either tomorrow or over the weekend.

We got maybe 2-4 more posts before we get to the climax at the docks!

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
For those who are waiting for something to do or something like that...you can always say you saw our group heading to the Icarus building...and decide to join in with us. (Saves a lot of recruiting time.)

Want I should bring in some villainy at the beginning of next week? After mebbe the team(s) meld a lil? to soon?

I'll be trying to squeeze my post in tonight or this weekend, just really exhausted with training right now X~X

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
New I'll be trying to squeeze my post in tonight or this weekend, just really exhausted with training right now X~X
Can't wait!

8dfab90260962cc47460a5483b2bf5c6.jpg

Proof :)

Whats with all the picture posts >.>