1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Last edited:
33f08926313268592e6692497172deb5.jpg

Sorry I don't have my post up yet. I am working on it....hopefully I will have it ready later today...I am also getting ready for a trip pout of town as well.

Okay my trip out of town has been confirmed. I will be in Houston starting on Tuesday for about a week hence the reason for the way I had my characters leave.

Take care and talk to you all when I return.

Have fun! Let us know how you're doing!

For some reason @Sir Kaltao was skipped. So Kaltao go ahead and post please, and then @Michale CS. And then we'll start the posting order once more.

Reactions: Michale CS
@Camleen My bad, I'll take full responsibility for fucking that up.

No worries. Its fixed

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
I want to start with an apology. I started this RP a long time ago wanting something different in a story. And thanks to all of you, we made it a pretty amazing one. I know the RP didn't get terribly far. And now it'll be up to all of you where it goes, if anywhere.
Priorities in my life have shifted. In many ways I'm starting over in places of my personal life. And in my free time. After much consideration, I regrettably am going to bow out of the RP I started. Ironically.
I am sorry about this. I know what most will think. 'Well another RP that died because the owner disappeared.' I am sorry. I hope this doesn't turn you off to RP. Every single person in this RP, you've all amazed me with your storytelling ability. I am constantly humbled by your abilities.
I hope that if I encounter any of you again for some RP in the future, I hope you don't hold this particular incident against me.

Namaste,
Ashley.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
So, under Ash's guidance, we've kept this going for almost a year and a half. That's pretty damned good frankly. If all of you don't mind, I would like the chance to keep it going. This has been a really good rp in my opinion. I think it deserves a chance to continue to thrive. Whether as player or gm, I will do everything I can to make it work.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
I will have to respectfully decline to continue. I join a group RP because I have confidence in that original GM, and I'm just not confident in a story passing into different hands later on.

So Logan can be taken up by someone else or be written in as going back to Xavier's in light of recent events.

Peace and good luck everybody

I want to start with an apology. I started this RP a long time ago wanting something different in a story. And thanks to all of you, we made it a pretty amazing one. I know the RP didn't get terribly far. And now it'll be up to all of you where it goes, if anywhere.
Priorities in my life have shifted. In many ways I'm starting over in places of my personal life. And in my free time. After much consideration, I regrettably am going to bow out of the RP I started. Ironically.
I am sorry about this. I know what most will think. 'Well another RP that died because the owner disappeared.' I am sorry. I hope this doesn't turn you off to RP. Every single person in this RP, you've all amazed me with your storytelling ability. I am constantly humbled by your abilities.
I hope that if I encounter any of you again for some RP in the future, I hope you don't hold this particular incident against me.

Namaste,
Ashley.

No hard feelings from me. Take care, good luck, and God Bless.