I also edited out my character and put Ganon in place of Solas from Dragon Age.

Looks like you've yet to edit the "powers/abilities of incarnates" field though.

Ok then... but, for future reference, I'd prefer we not edit these too much before earning more past lives via RP. Not that you can't edit, but once your CS is accepted, please try not to make huge changes. Also, once the IC starts, I would like it if you didn't edit the past lives at all unless you've earned another one through the RP.

Ok then... but, for future reference, I'd prefer we not edit these too much before earning more past lives via RP. Not that you can't edit, but once your CS is accepted, please try not to make huge changes. Also, once the IC starts, I would like it if you didn't edit the past lives at all unless you've earned another one through the RP.

Okay, so no more edits then.

Hm....so most of my other RPs are running silent lately. Might have time to pick this one up, though my character creation process is really slow, as a fair warning.

Is there a minimum/maximum player count you're aiming for?

Hm....so most of my other RPs are running silent lately. Might have time to pick this one up, though my character creation process is really slow, as a fair warning.

Is there a minimum/maximum player count you're aiming for?
I'm not the GM, but this is running so slowly, It would actually pick up instead of slow down if we had more players.

Well, I would put a minimum of around 4 or 5, which we have already. As for a max, I don't think we'll really need that any time soon...

I'm not the GM, but this is running so slowly, It would actually pick up instead of slow down if we had more players.
Well, I would put a minimum of around 4 or 5, which we have already. As for a max, I don't think we'll really need that any time soon...
Ah. Word of mouth and banners tend to work well for finding new people, if you should wish to be more proactive in that regard. I'll go search my brain for characters I like that would make good past lives.

I actually have someone working on an add banner for this already.

Reactions: Luma
The IC should be up sometime this week. I just have to get some stuff on track and then I'll get working on it. Also, even if it's just the five of us that are interested, we can still do the rp. It doesn't necessarily need a ton of people, meaning that we can still do it, but when more people come then it just makes it better.

Ok, the list of unavailable past lives should be up to date now...

There is now officially an IC. Link is in the first post.

Alright, got a reply up! I hope it's okay!

It's just fine. Looks like we're gonna get this thing underway now ^^