Looks like I missed quite a bit today... Well then, I'll get working on looking over these CSs.
@munchkinomatic I meant that a character's "full potential" will be far greater than just their standard abilities.

I meant that a character's "full potential" will be far greater than just their standard abilities.
Lists infinite creation and destruction of boundless multiverses as an ability.

Good luck.

Looks like I missed quite a bit today... Well then, I'll get working on looking over these CSs.
@munchkinomatic I meant that a character's "full potential" will be far greater than just their standard abilities.
I wonder what that means for me, because I doubled down on the omniscient package.

Also, starting to think that two God-AIs aren't gonna cut it. *Look at Madoka*

Omniscience is too powerful. . . How about we don't have omniscience and omnipotence?

@Luma lol, not what I meant... there will be a degree of limitation (which I probably should've said in the intro post), but each character can have a fairly crazy power level...

I wonder what that means for me, because I doubled down on the omniscient package.

Also, starting to think that two God-AIs aren't gonna cut it. *Look at Madoka*
SPOILERS FOR REBELLION STORY AHEAD

Well technically her powers as a goddess were sealed by Homura so she's back to normal-ish kind of. Just as long as she doesn't remember her duty as a goddess.

Reactions: munchkinomatic
Omniscience is too powerful. . . How about we don't have omniscience and omnipotence?
They aren't inherently omniscient though. Both had vast computational resources at their disposal. The Singularity's endgame computers are stated to "make use of multiple nearby universes for processing", and you will be building thousands of these.

How about Shodan?
I'm think a post Transcendence or a post science victory Yor race. SHODAN is a little low right now.

SPOILERS FOR REBELLION STORY AHEAD

Well technically her powers as a goddess were sealed by Homura so she's back to normal-ish kind of. Just as long as she doesn't remember her duty as a goddess.
I need to catch up on the PMMM hype

@munchkinomatic ok, so Evelyn's past lives were basically living computer programs, and now she's a human? I suppose this could be a thing, but you'd basically have to have something happen so that her brain could even cope with the properties of her past lives. Also, where exactly did her suit even come from?

I replaced The Lone Wanderer of the character I gave you with Ra from gods of Egypt.

Wait a minute....how can something immortal be a 'past' life....?

Wait a minute....how can something immortal be a 'past' life....?
If something dies, it doesn't matter how long it can live. Ra almost died in Egyptian mythology anyway.
Likewise, if something is'nt even dead in their universe we can explain how they actually DID die so we can have them as a past life.

@munchkinomatic ok, so Evelyn's past lives were basically living computer programs, and now she's a human? I suppose this could be a thing, but you'd basically have to have something happen so that her brain could even cope with the properties of her past lives. Also, where exactly did her suit even come from?
Yeah, she is very intelligent, but is sorta broken as a human being. She can't really emote , even if she does feel emotions. Like she just is not used to these new equipments.

As for the suit, she built it. Not much of a stretch considering her past lives could build alternate realities. I included that because she would otherwise have no equipments.

Yeah, she is very intelligent, but is sorta broken as a human being. She can't really emote , even if she does feel emotions. Like she just is not used to these new equipments.

As for the suit, she built it. Not much of a stretch considering her past lives could build alternate realities. I included that because she would otherwise have no equipments.

What about Mister House from Fallout New Vegas?

Good choice, but I'm keeping to an AI theme.

Actually, my Call to Power game just got recked by an AI Entity wonder. I think I'll pick it. AI Entity (CTP1)

Reactions: InindoHero
How will that be powerful for you?
It's quite powerful, capable of running every city in your global empire and keep all of them at a minimum of 75 happiness.

Although, the big thing is that it had rebelled and successfully took over the world, so it got access to the other Call to Power wonders and tech tree

So... if Evelyn had it as one of her past lives, she might try to take over the world?...

Actually that's a pretty good question: besides powers, what effect does a past life have on these characters?