T

Takashi

Original poster
Reincarnation Wars​
In a world connected to many others via magical gateways... These other worlds are the homes of characters from movies, books, video games, anime, and even comics. Players, you are the reincarnations of these characters, able to use their abilities and even weapons at will. A great evil seeks to conquer all creation, and that's where you come in. You had all received a strange letter in the mail, inviting you to a training facility, and small island off the coast of florida, where you will hone your skills to defeat this evil once and for all... (this letter should be at least mentioned in your first IC post or directly in your CS)

Details:​
Player characters, or awakened, were just normal people until they suddenly had other voices in their head... their past lives. These reincarnates are even able to use an "incarnate form", a form that evokes the powers/abilities of their past lives. Also, in your CS, please provide links to the past lives and any weapon that nobody would know. These links don't have to be anything fancy, just the Wiki or something. (Incarnate form is optiona)
Link to the IC

Our Co-GM is @InindoHero - he'll handle questions and such when I'm not around

Name:
Code Name:
Incarnates: (3-5 starting past lives, you can earn more during the rp)
Powers/abilities of incarnates:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Incarnate form appearance:
Bio: (personality, backstory, etc.)
Other:
Room 700: Jacob Montague (Inindohero), Evelyn Grayson (munchkinomatic)
Room 701: Sebastian Farlow (chaosheart13), Marcus Durant (CyanDies)
Room 702: Aaron Hawthorne (Takashi), Kameron Wexler (jeshem)
Room 703: Ami Yamashita (Sans)
Death (Supernatural), Apocalypse (X-Men/Marvel Universe), Ares (DC Justice League: Injustice), Zeus (Hercules the Legendary Journeys), The Lone Wanderer (Jeremy), Rowena McCleoud (Supernatural), Fiona Goode (American Horror Story), Edea Kramer (Final Fantasy VIII), Vertigo (Primal Rage), Hera (Hercules the Legendary Journeys), Chuck Shurley/God (Supernatural), Odin (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Talos (The Elder Scrolls), Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda), Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat), Darth Sidious (Star Wars), The Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls), Kratos (God of War), Adam Taurus (RWBY), Kuraudo Kurashiki (Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan), Ragna (BlazBlue), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Krovanh Olfred (Hundred), Singularity, The Cynosure, Transcendential Yor Collective, Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Trisscar Swordmaid (Redwall series/Triss), Alto (Stella Glow), Lucy Snow (Hollow Fields), Allen Avadonia (The Evillious Chronicles/Story of Evil), Sho Fukamachi (Guyver), Doomguy (DOOM), Shuto Katsuragi (Ratman)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: InindoHero
Name: Jacob Montague
Code Name: The Beholder

Weapons:
The Triforce of Power
Wrath Hammer
Lightsaber
Ebony Sword
Dragon Scale Armor Set
Kratos' Equipment

Incarnate:
Ganon (Legend of Zelda)
Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat)
Darth Sidious (Star Wars)
The Dragonborn (End game battle mage (Elder Scrolls)
Kratos (God Of War)

Powers/abilities of incarnate:
Ganondorf
: Is a powerful demigod like being born from Demise, the Devil of Hyrulian mythology. He is a powerful sorcerer and mighty warrior all in one, riding his black horse, capable of powerful conjuration and necromancy. He is not to be messed with.

Shao Kahn is both a great sorcerer and warrior, one of the most powerful characters in Mortal Kombat. As a super human warrior, he defeated Blaze, a god of such power that he was thought to have the power to defeat every warrior of the Realms that were causing dangerous wars to fill the universe.

Darth Sidious is a master of the light saber and a powerful Sith sorcerer and Dark Side user. He can manipulate any known Dark Side Force power as his own weapon. This man became Emperor of the Galactic Republic after replacing the Senate during war time, to get rid of the Jedi and elevate the Dark Side.

The Dragonborn: The Dragonborn is a master Battlemage and mighty orater. He defeated Miraak, Harkon and Alduin during his time in Skyrim. As master Battlemage, he knows all the spells of Skyrim, and is a master swordsman.

Kratos: Kratos is a god-like slayer of the deities from Olympus. He possesses many holy relics such as the head of Helios, and weapons that allow him to utilize god like Power such as thunder bolts. He is superhumanly powerful with his weapons and his sheer strength. He killed Poseidon, Helios, Gaia, Hermes and Zeus, not to mention Hades and others.

Appearance:

Bio: (personality, backstory, etc.)
Jacob Montague is an eighteen year old illusionist with an aspiring authorship. He wants to publish his books of fiction for many people to read, and to become renowned and respected. This man has read many stories, from both the olden days and in more recent times, as such, he has filled his head with books. He has been bullied for many years and is finally ready to advance his writing career, leave his old life behind and begin anew.

Other:

Last edited:
Your CS was already approved via PMs, so Jacob will be in living quarters room 700. In case you don't understand that, I am referring to the living quarters in the training facility mentioned in the intro post. (once I set up the IC)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very surprised no one else is joining yet. Hmmm. . .

Any Questions?

I'm interested. Please give me a day to think off something

The power level look insane. This is going to take me a while.

@munchkinomatic yes, the power level can be pretty crazy lol. But, the villians will also have some insane past lives, so it all balances out.

yeah, I'm sure we will also develop a larger player base too.

Name: Evelyn Grayson
Code Name: Transcendence
Incarnates:
-The Singularity
-The Cynosure
-Transcendential Yor Collective
Powers/abilities of incarnates:
-Singularity:
A accidental AI born within a university computer in Australia. The Singularity is an immensely powerful entity with an unprecedented understanding of the universe, capable of creating and destroying realities with is technologied, gated only by resource.

-Cynosure: A godly intelligence created on the foundation of the most advance quantum computers. The Cynosure's metacognition spans multiple universes and may disturbs multiple polycosms. The echoes of its thoughts can be measured via electronic disturbances all across the universe. The Cynosure's mind is so vast that there is no question conceivable that may challenge it.

-Transcendential Yor Collective: The unified, post-Ascension intelligence of the Yor. The TYC had conquered and exterminated all lifeforms in their galaxy using powerful technology before ascending to godhood using esoteric Science and the Ascension Crystals

Weapon(s):
-The Supremacy Exosuit: A set of rudimentary exoskeleton equipped with a GAU-8 Avenger autocannon, 2-inch steel platings, and energy shield.

-Personal Supercomputer: A little assuming looking laptop that is also the greatest computational device on the planet by several dozens orders of magnitude.
Appearance:
7bc01bee65916d41fc676bf8736bc3f7.jpg

Bio:
Evelyn is a relatively normal American girl. Her life was rather uneventful, if unusual. Evelyn's parents are rather...unprepared for raising a child. They tried their best to give her the best childhood, but it was no secret that they did not want this, nor were they the best at their job. Fortunately, Evelyn was also strangely independent and understanding for a child her age.

A bright, extremely smart girl. Evelyn has always been fascinated by computers at a young age and was writing her first programs when she was eight. Her obsession with the digital world was only reinforced when Evelyn started going to school and found out that she was incapable of socializing with other children due to them considering her "too weird". It was not that she was emotionless, only that she doesn't properly express her emotions. Furthermore, she found the other children also inappropriately fascinating, and the way that she constantly stared at them while she took notes caused them some discomfort.

Later on, she moved away from her family, occasionally trading emails and letters, and pursued her hobbies, which mostly involved tinkering with random technologies. Evelyn had no job, simply because she found it exceptionally easy to make money off of investment and stock trading.

Other: So, yeah, I'm just going to go for the highest powerlevel I can think off right now, cause we have THE Godkiller on the roster. On the other hand, both of these guys are pretty high level. I mean, they are almost Entity-level kind of bad.

The main problem here is hardware constraint. Both the Cynosure and the Singularity was using universes worth of processing power to fuel themselves. I start with a single human brain.

Last edited:
So...what are these past lives from? Also, let's just say that each character's maximum power is much higher than what you will see on the CSs.

This looks very interesting so far! I think I'll try to get up a character sheet when I have the time.

@chaosheart13 I feel like I should just start stalking you. Every time I find a RP I'm interested in, you express your interest just before me :P

I'll express my interest here, but I'm slow at character creation and have several other RPs going already, so we'll see what happens over the next few days.

@Luma

Pffft, that's a really strange coincidence XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: InindoHero and Luma
It looks like we have almost enough role players to start now. I invited eight other people.

Name: Sebastian Farlow

Code Name: Win

Incarnates: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Trisscar Swordmaid (Redwall series/Triss)
Alto (Stella Glow)
Lucy Snow (Hollow Fields)
Allen Avadonia (The Evillious Chronicles/Story of Evil)

Powers/abilities of incarnates: Madoka Kaname: A sweet girl who is able to transform into a magical girl after a creature known as Kyubey granted her wish, she wields a bow and arrow created by her own magic. She also has a goddess form, created when she wished to take the despair of other magical girls onto herself and purify them, granting them a new life. Not much is known about her powers as a goddess, sadly, just the fact that she takes dying magical girls into the realm she created for them.

Trisscar Swordmaid: A squirrel who wields Martin the Warrior’s sword, Trisscar, who usually goes by Triss, has visions of Martin the Warrior come to her and point out her true destiny. She just knows how to wield a sword and other weapons like a dagger and a spear, nothing else is special about her other than her visions.

Alto: A hunter who joined his adopted sibling in healing the world from crystalized ruin, he is known for his role as Conductor, able to help witches sing powerful song magic by sticking the Song Stone, a dagger like object, into their heart. He is also able to go into a witch’s heart and heal emotional trauma as best as he can. He is skilled with a sword.

Lucy Snow: A normal young schoolgirl who finds herself in a school for mad scientists, she struggles to become like them in order to avoid being dragged away to the Windmill, where children with the lowest grade of the week go. She’s a fast learner and is able to create her own weapon in the form of her toy she brought with her, Dino. It’s mostly a grappling hook. Her skill in mechanics is surprisingly high, but other than that she doesn’t have many skills.

Allen Avadonia: Born a prince but had to take a different identity to hide from the advisors, Alexial Lucifen d’Autriche, who was renamed Allen Avadonia, worked as a servant for his twin sister. He sacrificed himself to save his sister’s life, but his spirit lived on to help others after being chosen by the god Sickle to serve him and record the world’s history, as well as create a new world for other people. He has no special powers to speak of and is unskilled in combat, why Sickle chose him, very few would know. However, he is good at being a servant, cleaning, cooking, and running errands with ease.

Weapon(s): Magical bow and arrow
Sword of Martin the Warrior/Ratdeath
Song Stone
Dino
Appearance:
cfa833252736a4d491a9a4f2d1ee9583.jpg

c7f6cb252090d35da3aee8a4a64ce804.png

Bio: Sebastian was born as the middle child of a family of five, including him. His parents were very rich due to the nature of their work and he lived an affluent lifestyle along with his siblings. However, his parents didn’t take much notice of him when it came to his achievements after his little sister was born. Regardless of that, he worked hard to try and make a name for himself among his peers when he was a child.

As he grew older, he found himself fascinated with video games, anime, and manga. Though he was able to keep up with his studies, he usually spent his free time playing with his friends or just reading a book. The stories stirred his imagination somewhat and made him have adventures in his mind. They were quickly dashed when he heard his first voice in his head, a little girl known as Madoka.

Frightened by the prospect of having someone or something in his head, he began to put even more time into his studies to get away from the voice. Then other voices came and he found himself wanting a normal life, where he didn’t hear strange voices all the time. He kept this a secret from his parents, but managed to find an online community who were able to give theories on who the voices were.

He continued his studies until he graduated from school. He ended up deciding not going to college so that his little sister would be able to go instead of him and have a better life than being someone who eked out a living on minimum wage. He got himself a job at a pharmacy and worked with the other pharmacists. He was beginning to settle into his new place when he received a strange letter.

Sebastian, for the most part, is someone who squished his desire for creativity in favor of being intelligent and logical. He doesn’t believe in the mumbo jumbo of past lives, thinking that those who claim to have them were just angsty teenagers crying out for help. It frustrates him that he doesn’t understand his own voices, who are, for the most part, encouraging. Still, he’s a little grateful for them for being there at his lowest point, but only just. He would rather prefer not having voices in his head so that he wouldn’t seem so crazy.

But back on topic. Sebastian doesn’t have a black and white view of things. Rather, he sees all kinds of shades of gray instead, understanding that there’s always a cause to the effect, whether good or bad. He’s an understanding person and is pretty into social movements for just about everyone, unless it’s perverted. He doesn’t care who a person is or what they’ve done in the past, so long as they’re alright in the present, he has no trouble talking to them. Due to this, he’s fairly social and is generally helpful enough to give tips. However, he knows that people have to put an effort to do something and won’t let anyone copy his schoolwork.

Other: He’s disturbed by the fact that most of his past lives are as girls. He is even more disturbed by the fact that he has the past life of an animal, along with his past lives as little girls.
He calls his past lives “protagonists.”
For some reason, he feels that there is a running theme with his past lives, he isn’t sure what it is though.
He prefers using a sword rather than a bow and arrow.