Stuff like inborn talent and personality. Also, weaknesses of past lives, as well as strengths, normally will apply to the current character as well.

Not to mention, you control your past lives with your current psyche and personality. They can have an influence, but any control they have is purely OOC for role playing purposes.

@Takashi

Do we need to send you a note for our app or just leave it here? I know I already put mine up, but... ^^;;

@Takashi

Yeah, now that I've think of it. Well, I picked the Yor Collective from Galacic Civilization 3 post Ascension-Science Victory. They are less likely to be proactive when it come to killing people.

Evelyn is going to be really condescending though as a result.

@munchkinomatic Just let me know when you're completely sure of which past lives to include. I know the CS is already up, but you seem a bit unsure? If this is not the case, I'll give your CS another read...

@munchkinomatic ok, so the TYC you refer to is literally like an AI containing the collective knowledge of the Yor race? If not, can you elaborate on what exactly it is?

@munchkinomatic ok, so the TYC you refer to is literally like an AI containing the collective knowledge of the Yor race? If not, can you elaborate on what exactly it is?
Ok, so the Yor is a race of artificial intelligences, yet with free, individual wills, sort of like the Transformer, I guess. They were driven insane by ancient evil precursors, who instilled a great disdain for all organic lifeforms. In game, you can win by reasearching a specific technology that would allow your race to ascend from the mortal coils and all that.

Since the Yor are artifical intelligence, they shouldn't be tied to the mortal coils, so my reasoning is that they merge into one sentient and sapient cosmic force.

So yeah, it is an AI containing the collective knowledge of the Yor race.

Ok, so the Yor is a race of artificial intelligences, yet with free, individual wills, sort of like the Transformer, I guess. They were driven insane by ancient evil precursors, who instilled a great disdain for all organic lifeforms. In game, you can win by reasearching a specific technology that would allow your race to ascend from the mortal coils and all that.

Since the Yor are artifical intelligence, they shouldn't be tied to the mortal coils, so my reasoning is that they merge into one sentient and sapient cosmic force.

So yeah, it is an AI containing the collective knowledge of the Yor race.

Maybe you could also be Optimus Prime?

Also, everyone, just a heads up but since there aren't many characters, I'm now going to use a very standard system. This being that every two new players will get a new room, provided that each existing room has at least two people. The next two new players after these will be assigned as roommates to the first two. After around 10 rooms are filled, should we get to that point, I will be assigning 3rd roommates according to the order in which the rooms were filled.

Hmm, it's a shame that the other players on SV won't come over

Sufficient Velocity. I started Reincarnation Wars there then came into bad health. I tried numerous role plays but couldn't keep up with them. All of them failed so I became known as M Night Shamalyan.