• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How would you like to battle?

• Writing with Showdown

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Writing with Dice roll system

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Writing Only

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Showdown Only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Takumi As I said earlier, I am perfectly ok with doing doubles. Or I can change my Rockruff/Daytime Lycanroc for another Pokemon (pretty sure I said that earlier too) I don't mind

I wasn't sure since it's officially on your reserve list now.

Just figured I'd offer it haha

Anyway, my CS is done (except for appearance, I'm working on that) . I feel like I'm overthinking the whole wormhole thing XP @True Self

Perhaps Gabriel got caught in a real blizzard and it was so strong that he couldn't see when he came in contact with an Ultra wormhole that appeared within the storm. @EchoRun

Last edited:
Reserved team:

Charmander (and evolutions)
Pikachu
Eevee (Espeon or Umbreon)
Rockruff (Daytime evolution)
Stuffle (and evolution)
Lucario

Hope these are okay~

I already reserved Charmander, if you really really really want charmander I guess we can double.

Perhaps Gabriel got caught in a real blizzard and it was so strong that he couldn't see when he came in contact with an Ultra wormhole that appeared within the storm. @EchoRun

Yeah, that's actually a pretty good idea. I'll probably use it. As for the whole post-wormhole life thing, I have an idea for that. The whole grandparents thing was kind of a placeholder I guess. Like he's in this new region with no memory of where he's from or how he got there and this nice old couple helps him out? I'll rewrite those last few paragraphs to make it more clear

So you choose Charmander over Mudkip and Bulbasaur? @timv999
Also, Charizard does have the two different mega evos. You could have the x or y form & @Takumi could have the other.

And lasty, I was going to have the canon regions in a separate realm (but after some thought) I might have all the regions (canon and non) in the same world. That will save things from getting complicated. @EchoRun and everyone.

So you choose Charmander over Mudkip and Bulbasaur? @timv999
Also, Charizard does have the two different mega evos. You could have the x or y form & @Takumi could have the other.

And lasty, I was going to have the canon regions in a separate realm (but after some thought) I might have all the regions (canon and non) in the same world. That will save things from getting complicated. @EchoRun and everyone.
Yeah I have chosen charmander

I don't think you've noticed it Takumi, but Tim also reserved Lucario too, if you're also fine with doubling with Lucario, go right ahead.

When reserving your Pokemon for the RP, make sure to carefully read the reservation list of others to make sure said Pokemon hasn't been taken yet.

Also, True Self is editing the OOC with the list of Pokemon reserved from everybody in the first post, that way, it should save people some time looking around the topic for all the list of Pokemon reserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you've noticed it Takumi, but Tim also reserved Lucario too, if you're also fine with doubling with Lucario, go right ahead.

When reserving your Pokemon for the RP, make sure to carefully read the reservation list of others to make sure said Pokemon hasn't been taken yet.

Also, True Self is editing the OOC with the list of Pokemon reserved from everybody in the first post, that way, it should save people some time looking around the topic for all the list of Pokemon reserved.

Alrighty, I'll keep that in mind. I wouldn't mind picking another Pokemon or just taking it off my list.

Last edited:
@True Self My list has been edited. I'll get to work on the cs sometime today.

Great then, I have updated your list into the 1st post.
I'll await your Cs, along with the reviewing of Echo's once it is completed @Takumi @EchoRun

Name: Cleo Palmer

Appearance:

[spoili]
a63a79ba6e3b808b972f381bfd00c3dddf55bbe3_hq.jpg
[/spoili]

Cleo has a bit of a natural tan going on.

Birthplace: Castelia City, Unova

Personality: Cleo is a girl that likes adventure and loves to explore, with big dreams and imagination to spare she likes to believe that with friends and Pokemon at her side she can do anything she sets her mind to. At times she can get bored of things easily or just lose interest in something. Be it a fashion trend or a phase she's going through one thing she'll never bore of is exploring the unknown and meeting new people and Pokemon to befriend.

At times she tries not to get very emotional over what she may deem a trivial matter, but is quick to grow angry and upset if one of her Pokemon or friends get injured or ganged up on by others. She loves seeing nature and the beauty in it. She hates when others make fun of her height and dislikes when others act extremely full of themselves.

Cleo loves to take photographs and draw in her spare time, occasionally drawing her Pokemon while they sleep or snapping photos of them as they play or maybe a photo of the scenery on a very nice day. She's no professional photographer, but she can take some decent photos for sure.

Strengths and Weaknesses: Cleo is pretty short for one her age at 4'11 but is much stronger than one would think, she's willing to help others when in need and would gladly jump in front of a raging Tauros for them if necessary.

Sometimes she can be seen lost in thought or is so tired she moves at a snail's pace. Her sense of direction is, at times, horrid and she has a slight fear of heights. Cleo fears being completely and utterly alone and lost without her Pokemon or friends to turn to, she also has a fear of bug Pokemon--more specifically ones that resemble spiders. Otherwise, they're alright and she might find some bug Pokemon cute as long as they don't get too close.

History and Present Life: born as the second child of two loving parents, Cleo was very happy living in Castelia City. Her and her older brother Giovanni would explore any chance they got as long as someone supervised them. When she turned ten, Cleo and her brother had left their babysitter at the time in the dust, eventually finding themselves at the sewers. The two usually snuck off to play there whenever they saw the opportunity but for some reason the Pokemon were agitated that day, to the point where even the most friendliest of Rattata there attacked them.

Luckily the two were able to escape but not with a few nasty scratches on Cleo's left arm and a bite mark along her brother's leg. They weren't allowed back and her brother eventually decided not to go on a journey and find something else to do with his life that wouldn't involve a lot of contact with Pokemon. As for Cleo, she stayed home for a few years, but eventually grew bored of the city and wanted a change in scenery, so her Parents suggested she finally start her journey in an exciting new place and gave her Charmander as a gift and companion to accompany her and make sure she stayed safe.

Reserved Pokemon Team

Charmander (and evolutions)
Pikachu
Eevee (Espeon or Umbreon)
Togetic
Stufful (and evolution)
Espurr (female evolution)

Last edited:
Reactions: EchoRun
@Takumi One thing i'd like you to do on your CS if you haven't already is expand your Strengths and Weaknesses and Personality a bit more, what are Cleo's fears? Her favorite hobbies? What are her favorite things she enjoys the most? Just give us more information for Cleo as a character just as a way to get to know your character more. Once you do that, and add a picture, i'm sure True Self will accept you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
Done. Hope she's good.

OMG, is this still open? I literally just finished Sun and Moon and I'm aching for Pokemon roleplay. You guys don't have a token bug catcher and I'd really, really love to reserve that spot ;3; I have a trainer-character that I've been wanting to huge for a hella long time ;3;

Also, question, do you have to have a regular starter in your team, or can you just have non-starter pokemon? ;3;

@Takumi Can you put your image in a spoili because of the size of the image? Do that, and she's accepted.
@EchoRun Accepted. Welcome aboard Echo.

Yes, we're still accepting :) @There's Tavros, Go ahead and submit a reserve list and Cs asap.
Nontraditional starters are allowed, but only if they are equal in power to traditional starters (evolutions included)

At this point forward, we'll have a wait list for additional interests as potential replacements.
There's Tavros makes 10 of us. If someone has to leave or isn't approved, then I will contact those on the list.

Okie dokie, done.

Status
Not open for further replies.