2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Scifi, Magical
The Kealu Region
A quad-island region located on the other side of the globe from Aquias and Epica.
Kealu makes a vibrant home to every pokémon known to man. *Inspired by and based on Pokémon Sun and Moon*

Professor Lewie
Kealu's lead professor, and realm analyst/retired naval architect.
Lewie helped design the underwater League, and he is curious of Ultra Space.

Ke'oa – The starting island for pokémon trainers, and a home to many neighborly islanders. Ke'oa is an island of soft white and pink beaches with bioluminescent waves and tree top houses. The Pokemon Academy is found here in Leiluahu town, along with wonderous caverns and a fossil restoration campsite. Twisting flower jungles wind across the island, and steep canyons break through the land on the southeast side. At the west side of Ke'oa is a volcano which resembles an old tribal war shield. Yekueze city, at the north end of Ke'oa, features a mountainside shopping district and a spiraling observatory. A spectacular, misty falls with reflected rainbows can be visited at the edge of the city which attracts many tourists.

Ichiki – A petite island of spiky mountains and black pebbled beaches. The cliffside village of Okalae line around the edges of Ichiki, and the deadliest pokémon roam upon the deserted lands above. Giant hives of peculiar designs are located in various places across the island, and contain different species of bug pokemon. An enormous impact crater can be seen on the wastelands of Ichiki, which takes up a third of it's mass. Columnar basalt clusters beautifully surround an age-old volcanoe that lies inactive on a southern isle where dragon pokémon love to challenge one another. The rest of Ichiki is hooded beneath an extensive sea cave where the bravest explorers may venture.

Wanu'au – Clouds of black smog invade the skies of Wanu'au with lightning flashes from a dirty thunderstorm orginating at the active ring of volcanoes. Elevated at the south end of the charred island is a glittering metallic forest which is proposed to have been shaped by psychic pokemon. Alien-like flora make up the vegetation of Wanu'au, and some islanders believe it was once visited by beings from space. In the hills are endless marshlands which loop around Wanu'au and keep any wild fires at bay. At the summit of the highest moutain in the region is Keukelo town, a moutaintop village which is protected from the treacherous volcanoes below. An infamous Battle Isle is located near Wanuáu, where trainers brutally battle against each other.

Leoluna – Kealu's carnival city on the water, Lunavere, exists here. Elaborate canoes transport the citizens to either side of the divided, spirited city. Beaches of silver and yellow sands are found on opposite ends of Leoluna. At the island's center is the Altar of Dawn and Dusk where islanders express thanks for the recurring nights and days. The island's name is derived from Solgaleo and Lunala, the legendaries that were reported to have been sighted upon Leoluna. Just beyond the shores of Leoluna is the underwater League where trial goers journey to, to compete against the most skillful champions in the region. In Soleora town is the Wailord Submarine station that runs from Leoluna to Ke'oa and all the islands in between. Also in Soleora, are extravegant meadows and a massive community garden with thousands of island plants that soak up the glorious sun.

Team Joker
A creepy clown team that terrorizes innocent inhabitants throughout the region.
The team's sinister motives are mysterious to the islanders.

Ultra Legendary (visual here)
A supreme entity from Ultra Space that is released from the final wormhole, and then seeks dominion over the islands.
Teams of power pokémon, with the aid of a special relic, is the only way to vanquish the chaotic beast for good.

Trial Captains
Lealah – The flirty firedancer with a fiery soul which complements the typing of her pokémon.
Quilliam – A dramatic youth who is obsessed with theatre and enjoys time with his family of fairies.
Tyroc – A zealous islander who cares greatly about nature and honoring the sun which nourishes his grass types.
Nessa - The zestful entertainer who adores astronomy and the night sky which suits her trial pokémon.

Kahunas
Mialee – The chill Kahuna who's unmissable passion seems to sparkle in her eyes like ice.
Zycrus - An artistic Kahuna who's expressive ideas flow through his brain like venom in the veins.
Roccoro – The intense Kahuna who's imagination soars like wings through the wind.
Akehlu – A crafty Kahuna who loves to trap her challengers like a moth in a perilous web.

Other Important NPC's
Mirasole (Appearance) – An admired Ringmaster in Leoluna who is famously known across Kealu, and is Nessa's highest competitor.

The League info (for those who haven't played Sun & Moon):
A trainer must complete all the island trials created by the Trial captains, and defeat each Kahuna, in order to challenge the Elite Four at the Kealu League. After defeating the League, you must face off against the current champion in hopes to become the newest Champion of Kealu.

(Pokémon I'm Reserving as Possibilities: Popplio, Marowak-A, Girafarig, Drampa, Archen, and Raikou)

Rules
- 1 character per player please
- The limit without posting is less than a week (please post at least once a week)
- Self-interaction posts are limited
- One reserved pokémon can be caught per day
- Players can only reserve 6 non-legendary pokémon and a legendary or UB in the OOC.
- Free roam is acceptable if your character respects the plot guidelines, & interacts some.
- NPCs will be played by me or Infinity alone. Family NPCs are exceptional, but not for travelling or special use.
- I will play all of the antagonists until further notice.
- New members will be put on a waiting list to be contacted if a current member has to leave.
- God Modding will not be tolerated, nor is being rude to one another. (Inform me or @EternalInfinity if there's an issue)

Poké Rides
Fly & Surf (Visual) - Trainers use Gyarados to glide from each island, and to surf the seas in Kealu.
Dive & Fish (Visual) - Wishiwashi (School Form) is summoned for fishing and diving in the ocean to search underwater.
Charge & Smash (Visual) - Bouffalant allows trainers to storm through Kealu with ease and is like the Tauros of Alola.
Soar & Shove (Visual) - Golurk is an option for blasting through the skies like a rocket and for pushing obstacles on land.
Crash & Slide (Visual) - Steelix allows trainers to slide across the islands and to dig tunnels when necessary.

*Players can use Poké Rides as an option early on, but they must be earned first*

*Poké Rides are for travelling ONLY & these Pokémon will NOT obey for battling under any circumstance*

Team Joker Visuals
Special Class Male & Special Class Female

Underling Female & Underling Male
Superior Male & Superior Female
Mask some use & Puppet one may use
Guiding GMPCs
[spoili]

Nessa (Appearance)

Birthplace
Lunavere City

Personality
The daring, exuberant tomboy and older sister of Lyle. Nessa's interest lies on explosive performances with marvelous sights, and she believes to one day bring Lyle's dream circus to life. She is nurturing toward her brother, but she mainly tries to teach Lyle how to take care of himself. Nessa is hardly afraid of risks and she is actively curious of dangerous performance acts. She likes to hype up her pokémon often, and she playfully pushes them to be their very best.

Behind the scenes, Nessa can sometimes be emotionally unstable due to a tragic revelation, but she nearly always sees the light in a dark situation. On the downside, she can be quick-tempered and reckless concerning her desires and decisions. Nessa's passion for performing can cause her to become obsessed with certain techniques as well, and she can get jealous easily of competition. Regardless, Nessa is normally a lively, venturesome spirit with an altruistic heart.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Nessa is talented at remembering details (specifically of other coordinator's performances). She uses her keen attention to detail to her advantage, so that she can borrow ideas and put her own spin on certain performance techniques. She's also good at incorporating her performance skills into battles. Nessa has great showmanship potential and she has the needed drive.

As a weakness, she can be sloppy with her personal belongings and she loses things far too often. She is also impatient and picky, and she seems to frequently attract chaos. Additionally, her personal worries can be overwhelming at times and she can have a fragile focus when in a funk. However, her vitality prevails and she fights to keeps her head up in the face of any adversity. One of her biggest fears are spider pokemon, but she won't let anyone know that.

History and Present Life
Nessa enjoyed a happy childhood and she shared a close bond with her parents. Her father was a famous astronomer who studied the galaxies above and researched creatures called the UB. Nessa's mother was a spectacular dancer who was idolized by many throughout Kealu. Nessa loved to star gaze with her family every night and to practice dancing with her mother beneath the early morning sun. Everything felt perfect to her until her mother died from child labor on the eve of Nessa's seventh birthday. That same day, her baby brother Lyle was born to the world and for a long while Nessa had mixed emotions about his birth.

As they grew older, Nessa fell in love with Lyle and she couldn't get enough of his infectious personality. She enjoyed taking Lyle to the beach and building sand castles with him and their father. But with another sad day, came the news that shattered everything for Nessa. Her father became fatally ill and she and Lyle were left alone in the world without a home. At the age of ten, Nessa had to raise her three-year-old brother with the help of the community of Leiluahu on Ke'oa island. As she grew up, Nessa became well-liked by the locals and she was even granted the position of Trial captain on one of the islands.

Lyle (Appearance)

Birthplace
Soleora Town

Personality
The sweet and joyous baby brother of Nessa. Lyle loves to collect different kinds of things and play pretend with his favorite pokémon dolls "Dragnite" and "Poreon." Little Lyle is mostly oblivious to mature issues and only wants to play and enjoy himself at any chance he can. He's obsessed with real life pokémon and wants to make friends with them all if he can. Lyle can't resist a good hiding place and his favorite snacks are muffins and jelly beans.

Lyle tells stories sometimes over silly things, so that he won't get in trouble. However, his weak fibs are obvious as he stutters when he isn't telling the whole truth. He hates to be tickled, but his sister can't resist doing so sometimes when he's feeling down. His cheery laugh is contagious and he likes the attention unless a pokémon is present. Lyle shares a loving bond with his sister, Nessa, and she takes care of him like the parent he never had. He loves the circus and he is gleeful of the news of getting his very own circus someday.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Lyle has a vivid imagination and inspires new ideas within his sister more than he knows. He is good at hiding, and went a whole day without being found by his sister which got him in big trouble. Lyle always needs to have a snack handy or he can get fussy, and he's easily swayed by tempting sweets. Lyle can be too trusting, which leaves him vulnerable to deception.

He is also highly dependent on his sister, and without her he feels lost. Additionally, Lyle can be forgetful due to his selective memory. His least favorite part about the circus are the clowns (which occasionally appear at the shows), and they happen to be a fear of his. However, his love for the pokémon performers and amazing acts is far stronger than his fear of the rainbow wigged beings (if they aren't too close).

History and Present Life
Lyle grew up without knowing his biological mother, but he's always been a cheery child regardless (because he was too young to know about death). His father is in his early memory, but only as a smiling person who was around him that made him feel good and then was gone. It wasn't long after when he just had his sister Nessa who has always been there, and he nearly considers her to be his mother. Being a toddler, he never really understood why that man (his dad) never came back. There was an empty feeling within Lyle that lasted that he couldn't explain, but it eventually faded enough. Nessa seemed very different after that person disappeared, but she still played with him, so that made him happy. He also felt something different though that he didn't like (sensing the sadness from his sister) - but Lyle always tried to cheer her up without really realizing it.

Years passed and Lyle noticed that Nessa began to look brighter and more people were around them with happy faces. Lyle thinks of the islanders as his family, and doesn't realize that Nessa is the only real family he actually has. He loves his sister a lot and he likes to know where she is at all times. He also likes to explore the beaches of Ke'oa and meet new pokémon as well as trainers at the Pokémon Academy. Lyle wants to be like his sister one day (a trial captain) and to own a pokémon friendly circus like he was promised. Even though he isn't old enough to be a trainer yet, he still befriends smaller pokémon occasionally and Nessa lets him play with her own when she isn't in a battle or practicing for an act.

[/spoili]

Reserved Pokémon
[spoili]

True Self's Possible Pokémon

Popplio
Marowak-A
Girafarig
Drampa
Archen
Mightyena (Maybe)
Legendary: Raikou

Eternal Infinity's Requests

Bounsweet
Rowlet
Sneasal
Female Salandit
Tirtouga
Female Ralts (Gardevoir line)
Ultra Beast: Pheromosa

Mami Tomoe's Requests

Arcanine
Furfrou
Absol
Nighttime Lycanroc
Stoutland
Houndoom
Legendary: 10% Zygarde

Maxim's Requests

Pikipek
Totodile
Misdreavus
Numel
Togedemaru
Sandshrew-A
Mythical Pokémon: Shaymin

Crow's Requests

Tynamo
Inkay
Dhelmise
Dragalge (Maybe)
Ultra Beast: Celesteela (Maybe)

Echorun's Requests

Cyndaquil
Eevee (Jolteon or Leafeon)
Mudbray
Deino
Rockruff
Ducklett

Ultra Beast: Xurkitree

Takumi's Requests

Charmander (and evolutions)
Pikachu
Eevee (Espeon or Umbreon)
Togetic
Stufful (and evolution)
Espurr (female evolution)

Legendary: Keldeo

Yaoi Master Gavin's Requests
Abra
Litten
Honedge
Gible
Mareep
Claucher
Mythical Pokémon: Hoopa

Lutalica's Requests
Froakie
Vibrava
Aerodactyl
Pikachu
Legendary: Suicune

timv99's Requests
Charmander
Gastly
Lucario
Dratini
Magickarp
Pupitar
Lengendary: Entei
[/spoili]

Current Cast
@True Self - Nessa & Lyle
@EternalInfinity - Lavender
@Mami Tomoe - Apollo
@Maxim - Quinn
@EchoRun - Gabriel
@Takumi - Cleo
@Crow - Diana
@Yaoi Master Gavin
- Kaiten
@Lutalica - Melelani
@timv999 - Jimmy

sonnfel.png
3d03faf7.png

Guardians of the Altar
*This post is still a WIP*

Last edited:
Since my CS is going through some reworks, i'll have it up hopefully sometime today, with other info regarding my character as well.

I'm also going to reserve Bonusweet and Rowlet for the time being too, she'll start out with one and get the other one a little in on the RP.

Edit: Full Pokemon Reservation Team (for now)
Bonusweet
Rowlet
Sneasel
Salandit (Female)
Tirtouga
Ralts (Gardevoir Line) (Female)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those colours don't work with the default site.

My history will be a little different from the rest in a way that I will literally swim from a faraway land onto the shores.

For the time being, I'm thinking of reserving the Tynamo line, Inkay line and Dhelmise, starting with all three of those. However, Dhelmise will kind of be like the disobedient powerhouse. Think Ash's Chrizard or Iris' Excadrill.

Other mons I may reserve:
Dragalge line
Celesteela

• Thank You
Reactions: True North
Woo! It's up! Super excited! ^O^

Can I reserve the following:
  • Arcanine
  • Furfrou
  • Absol
  • Daytime Lycanroc
  • Stoutland
  • Alolan Ninetails

Reactions: True North
Reserving Pikipek, will reserve others when I have a character idea.

So the CS goes:

Name:
Appearance:
Birthplace:
Personality:
Strengths and Weaknesses:
History and Present Life:

Is that right?

Truth be told, I only have a few Pokémon that I'm pretty sure I'll be using:

EDIT: Alright, I think this is the full team I'll be using

-Cyndaquil (and its evolutions)
-Eevee (If that's alright anyway) (I'm thinking I'd go with Jolteon or Leafeon as its evolution if I have it)
-Mudbray (Mudsdale)
-Deino (and its evolutions)
-Rockruff (Midday Lycanroc)
-Ducklett (Swanna)

Last edited by a moderator:
saving this spot for my CS. Hoping I can reserve turtwig (assuming the one starter to pick is any gen)
and for later on rotom?

Out of your requests I believe Lillipup would be the starter (based on its power level). Also, Daytime Lycanrock has already been requested through Discord by Echo. If doubles are ok with the both of you, then that will be acceptable. @Mami Tomoe

@EchoRun, yes that is the template for the character sheets. Personality (including likes & dislikes), Strengths and Weaknesses (including talents and fears), History (can include motives and goals).

@Machinaes, correct. All traditional starters are selectable.

Last edited:
@True Self
Can we all request through this thread, then? Because I'm not on whatever Discord chat you're in, so I have no way of knowing who is claiming what over there.
I'll take Nighttime Lycanroc, if that's okay?

@True Self
Can we all request through this thread, then? Because I'm not on whatever Discord chat you're in, so I have no way of knowing who is claiming what over there.
I'll take Nighttime Lycanroc, if that's okay?
I did originally wanted to reserve midnight form, but i've been leaning more towards another pokemon instead. So yeah you can reserve Nighttime Lycanroc.

I didn't specify where requests could be made, but I do know that the OOC would be best. However, Echo did leave out Lycanroc in his/her post after you posted publicly but I know that he wanted it initially. The Discord chat was created for a previous thread of mine that some were already apart of, and Echo has been a committed member. That's how he/she had been able to reach me on there. @Mami Tomoe I'm sure Echo woulda been fine with choosing something else or having doubles, but I know he has expressed a lot that he really wanted one.

Yes, you are our 9th interest :)

Reactions: timv999
@Mami Tomoe It's cool if you want Daytime Lycanroc, I don't mind if you want to reserve it. Plenty of other Pokémon to reserve, you know? Or if you're alright with doubles, I'd be up for that :bsmile:

@EchoRun
Thanks for understanding!!
I think I'll still reserve Nighttime Lycanroc, though! I don't really mind.

@Mami Tomoe I mean, I guess if you're alright with that, then sure, I'll reserve Rockruff/Midday Lycanroc. Thank you!

6 non-legendary pokémon with no alternatives and players can also request only one legendary or one UB.
@EternalInfinity @Maxim @EchoRun @Crow @Mami Tomoe @Machinaes Just so that's clarified for everyone.

I will suspend the legendary and UB requests until Infinity, Mami Tomoe, Maxim, Echo, and Machinaes choose a legendary or UB in the order that they posted here in the OOC (if they wish to have one).

Please wait until the person before you has selected.

Everyone else + new members can go ahead and post their reservation lists for their main six pokemon and will be able to reserve a legendary or UB, based on the order that they posted, after the suspension ends.

And just fyi, legendaries may only be obtainable after the main story is completed.
UBs can only be tameable if your character is a Faller.@timv99 I'm still deciding on my 6th non-legendary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.