• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How would you like to battle?

• Writing with Showdown

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Writing with Dice roll system

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Writing Only

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Showdown Only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, everyone can control other Pokémon in a scene as long as it makes sense, isn't plot disrupting, or doesn't belong to another player. If it's a harmless use like in Lutalica's post then it's fine - but an antagonistic pokémon that affects everyone is not ok. (I'll do that)

If you'd like to have your pokémon battle a wild pokémon for training then that's ok, but it has to be around the same level and base stats as your own pokémon. The Professor's pokémon and the pokémon of my NPC's are controlled by myself only.

@timv999 Sorry about the delay. I think it's good enough. However, if you want to have a pokemon already with Jimmy before you start rping with your character, you can do that as well. Just make sure to include it in Jimmy's history if you decide on having a pokemon for your character.

Accepted. Hoping to see your Role playing skills in action.

(Now to try to get a post in sometime today.)

Heya everyone,

I can edit in where the Professor gives you guys pokéballs, and I'll give the Rotom Dex to you guys after the first assignment. That, or you can have them now since I intended it to be that way anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.