• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How would you like to battle?

• Writing with Showdown

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Writing with Dice roll system

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Writing Only

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Showdown Only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 non-legendary pokémon with no alternatives and players can also request only one legendary or one UB.
@EternalInfinity @Maxim @EchoRun @Crow @Mami Tomoe @Machinaes Just so that's clarified for everyone.

I will suspend the legendary and UB requests until Infinity, Mami Tomoe, Maxim, Echo, and Machinaes choose a legendary or UB in the order that they posted here in the OOC (if they wish to have one).

Please wait until the person before you has selected.

Everyone else + new members can go ahead and post their reservation lists for their main six pokemon and will be able to reserve a legendary or UB, based on the order that they posted, after the suspension ends.

And just fyi, legendaries may only be obtainable after the main story is completed.
UBs can only be tameable if your character is a Faller.@timv99 I'm still deciding on my 6th non-legendary.

Okay so can I reserve my 6 now or do you want me to wait until you pick your final one?

Yep you can reserve your 6, no one has to wait on an undecided choice @timv999
Yes you may :) Infinity wants something else @Mami Tomoe

Hey, so I'm not going to have much (if any) access to my laptop until Saturday. I'm gonna be stuck on my phone until then, but I'll still do my best to keep up and get a CS up hopefully

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed we had a banner. Cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lavender Ristelle[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Original Outfit:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
QbUy63Z.png
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thief Outfit: The heister uniform is pretty standard: black slacks, light blue shirt, navy hooded cape, a cloth face shield, grey leather boots, and black satin gloves[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] 16[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthplace:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Kalos[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Depending on whether or not she's in costume, she'll have two different personalities she tries to use.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Normal self: At first, Lavender is a bit shy to others and usually enjoys the atmosphere around her. She doesn't smile often, but when she does it's a knock out. She's very friendly to Pokémon and enjoys hanging out with them. When she develops a close friendship with a person, she opens up to them and becomes extra talkative. She also radiates with beauty as some can't help but stop and stare in admiration - perhaps she inherited her mother's charm.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Masked self: When she's on a mission, Lavender wears a disguise in order to protect her identity. With her mask on, she is quite the oppposite of her normal self. The anonymity energizes her and she is free to be as loud as she pleases. She feels strongly about justice and would do whatever it takes to finish a mission. Lavender has a solid moral compass, however, and she may adjust the plans of a mission if it seems strange or too violent.[/BCOLOR]

Lavender enjoys exercising outside and always love eating any kinds of salads. She mostly wears jeans or shorts not because of the weather, but something about skirts and dresses seems to rub her off the wrong way.

One thing Lavender fears the most is blood. Every time she sees it, she freaks out. The fear may stem from an past problem that she can't remember, but she always tries to look away or close her eyes when she see it.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths and Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]

When it comes to her strengths, Lavender is quick on her feet and agile. Her impressive speed allows her to outrun most people and dodge incoming attacks from opponents with grace. These realized talents are thanks to the amount of training she has done over the past few years. She has also benefited from bargaining with people, and is pretty good at pokémon battles.​

[BCOLOR=transparent]In terms of weakness, Lavender can be way too trusting toward people. Her gullible nature can cause her to be misled by others for their own selfish benefit. She easily spaces out when thinking about various things, and it can cause her to lose focus on what's important. However, despite her usual lack of concentration, she's quite attentive when battling her pokémon which has helped her keep a winning streak.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History and Present Life:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lavender lived with her adopted mom down in Kealu after a certain incident has claimed her parents, one that she would not share with anybody but her family. She grew up isolated from the other people because she was more antisocial that most others in the island. She felt scared about what others may think about her at the time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One night, she was reading on her desk when she looked out the window and saw a old lady getting mugged from a criminal. She watched as the crime went off without a hitch and the old lady sat there looking down at the ground, it was that moment that there needed to be someone to watch the streets in order to keep it safe, while crime was low, it still happened due to the police focusing on other task.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She spent time training herself to be swift and thorough when disabling anyone who tries to defy her. When she was ready, she would fade into the shadows while remembering the best hiding places that she analyzed around town. While the few weeks went by with nothing happening, she got lucky when the same person appeared to mug an younger couple. She took her chance and approached the person and it turned into a fistfight pretty quick. The man was overpowered by Lavender's quick speed and was knocked out with a quick blow to the head.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The grateful couple approached Lavender, who was disguised, and thanked her. Though, they thought she seemed too young for crime fighting. Lavender took slight offense to their inconsiderate words, but they were right in that she was only a teen. After that, crime seemed to have increased and Lavender put a stop to them, even stopping a gang from dealing illegal substances to people in the island, but it did injure Lavender quite alot. Luckily, the wounds were around her chest, so no one would be able to see them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lavender's work has garnered the attention of a certain group, the Twilight Lotus, a underground group of vigilantes who seek and destroy any criminal organization around Kealu. They approached Lavender and offered her a choice, join the group and help them out, or let the whole world know about her. Lavender asked what they would need her for and they told her that she would be required to be an undercover agent, doing missions for various people and doing them, hoping to uncover criminal's plans. They also told her they would require her assistance in taking down Team Joker when the time has come. She grudgingly accepted and she became a member of the Twilight Lotus as an undercover agent.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Since then, Lavender has lived a quiet life and has started to become more social with her aunt and other people too. On her 16th birthday, her mom gave her a pokémon in surprise. Lavender quickly fell in love with her new pokémon, Bonusweet and took great care of it. Despite her haunting past, Lavender tries to look ahead and do the best she can for herself and others.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]----------------------[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As for the legendary/UB i'm going to reserve. I took awhile to figure it out because I had three options, all of them very good and symbolic for her, but i've decided that i'm going to reserve Pheromosa as my Legendary/UB. Since my character values beauty over the other two values I had for her.[/BCOLOR]​

Reactions: EchoRun
Please choose only one pokémon that is a traditional starter for now. I may allow more as the Rp progresses @timv999

Thanks for letting me know! You could even submit and edit your Cs in sections if that is easier for you. & yes, Infinity made the banner for us (: @EchoRun

I need not say it really since I aided in polishing the Cs, but Lavender is accepted as you know :D @EternalInfinity

Last edited:
Apollo Ambrosia
Tsukiuta-Character-Design-You-Hazuki-2.jpg
Birthplace
Goldenrod City, Johto

Personality
A charismatic, but conceited young man. He tends to treat others with respect, but often praises himself. He struggles to not value himself over other people, but at times, his narcissism gets the best of him. He's a social butterfly, easy able to socialize with others. His unique fashion sense and outgoing demeanor tends to draw others into him. He's utterly (over)confident, and no one can really bring him down. However, he tends to overestimate his own abilities, which can hinder him in numerous ways.

He's incredibly talkative, but also flirty towards all genders. He believes that adamant and easily flustered people are the most interesting to flirty with and tease. Apollo is someone who is all about the reactions he gets. If he likes a reaction, he'll keep going. He tends to stop when he sees he's making others uncomfortable, though. He's utterly fascinated with love and never hesitates to indulge himself in worldly pleasures.

He dislikes strenuous exercise and getting dirty, but he exercises in order to remain fit. He always wants to be in top condition, so others will admire him and like him more. He tends to make many friends and allies, mostly because he likes being surrounded by other people.

Despite his arrogance, Apollo is rather intelligent. He's a fast learner--but he never exposes his own intelligence in order to have others underestimate him. Only close friends are able to see how cunning he is.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Socially adept and able to manipulate others at his will. Apollo is good at recognizing body language and vocal tones. If necessary, he's capable of adjusting his own personality to make others feel safer and let their guard down. He's flirty and flamboyant, so many underestimate him. He tends to disguise his own cunning and intellect on purpose, in order to catch the competition by surprise. He's also good at picking apart lies from truths.

Arrogance is his main weakness. He's too in love with himself, causing others to dislike him at times. Additionally, he can over-estimate his own power. His arrogance is the only personality trait that hinders his cunning and intellect. It can be his downfall in battles, and it can also negatively impact his socialization skills. Also, his body type is lithe, but he's physically frail and can easily be taken down by a bulky opponent if they manage to catch him.

History and Present Life
Contrary to what most might believe, Apollo comes from a relatively poor family in Goldenrod. His parents both worked poorly-paying jobs, and struggled to even put dinner on the table. Apollo went to school and did well, but was often picked on by the other children for his raggedy clothes and quiet demeanor. Due to his struggles, Apollo matured at a very young age, and had a very negative outlook on life.

He was in his early teens when he discovered his talent. After picking up a violin in the school music room, he began to quickly read books and pick up on how to play. It appeared that he had natural talent for music, as he was quickly able to grasp the basics of the violin and the piano within two weeks. Knowing that it could lead to success, he latched onto these skills and also began to sing. While other trainers busily started their own pokemon journeys, he started a career as an idol at a very young age.

Countless hours of work went into his career, and he grew as a person. His confidence flourished with all the praise, and he realized that he could do just about anything. He raked in a good amount of money with his music, allowing his parents to live in a better apartment. His mother finished her education and got a better job, and his father followed suit.

However, Apollo soon grew bored with his own music. He sought new, exciting sounds, and wished to grow as an artist. So, with his parent's permission, he set off to Kealu, with a lillipup that his parents had managed to catch him. Although the he only met the pokemon shortly before he left, the two grew close soon after they arrived in Kealu. He's started his own adventure in the Kealu region, oblivious to what surprises will await him there.

Reserved Pokemon
Arcanine - Furfrou - Absol - Nighttime Lycanroc - Stoutland - Houndoom - 10% Zygarde​

I think you keep tagging the wrong echo

Uh oh. Sorry about that

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Quinn Kingston

Appearance:
[spoili]
.eJwVydEOwiAMQNF_4V0KRqPuZ5oO6sBMIKXTLGb_Pvd0k3N_ZpHZDCaptgGgCbubjfzJVJREbWEFT-ECmo4JGc7OX8H7BzgY_0qKHb9HVLiEhKGSdiRhfFbBccU3T7mQVplzyHXpp3iXV5TVtjKZbQc2ry4n.Mg2gx_kqplKZwPL7R_m3NFHZf0U

[/spoili]

Birthplace:
Yekueze City, Ke'oa Island, Kealu Region

Personality:

Quinn is an easygoing trainer, perhaps a bit too easygoing sometimes, as he prefers to laze about looking into the sky most of the time. No matter how crazy a situation gets, Quinn keeps a calm composure, though he may feel some turmoil inside. He comes off as a bit stoic in social situations, but does his best to make friends all the same with those he meets. Those who earn his trust usually find a caring and understanding friend to look towards.

Whenever he undertakes an investigation, Quinn's personality lights up. He becomes super focused on the investigation, sometimes to the ignoring of other factors. Often, he will follow the first instinct he has in a case until it has become obvious that it was not the solution. Unfortunately, his overactive imagination tends to lead him astray; he often conjures up a fanciful explanation for the crime, but ignores most of the more mundane explanations that are often true.

When not on the job, Quinn likes listening to his classical tunes on his (rather outdated and beaten up) CD player. He also keeps an extensive collection of rocks, though not rock Pokemon. When it comes time to eat, Quinn often makes his own meals, quite good ones too according to some.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Despite his chosen profession of private investigator, Quinn is actually rather bad at the job. His imagination typically leads him astray into following a completely silly lead. Worse, he tends to disregard people's attempts to steer him away from these ideas with a dismissive "Hah!". If he finds the correct path at all, it is because of his Pokemon assistants poking him in the right direction. Additionally, while he hides it well he can be rather envious of other's successes at times, due to a lack of confidence in himself.

His fears include a considerable case of claustrophobia. While he can take buildings fine so long as he's not cooped up too long, if he finds himself in a cramped space he is prone to panic. He tends to dislike Rock Pokemon, due to some unspecified reason that has nothing to do with his rock collection.

Curiously, even though he is easily led astray by his own thoughts, attempts to lead him astray tend to backfire more than not. Behind his fanciful imagination lies a fair bit of intelligence, and once he does get the hint, he is relentless in pursuing it. He is also surprisingly observant, assuming he is looking for the right thing. As a result of some training in karate class, he knows how to defend himself quite well, not enough to take perpetrators out himself, but enough to keep him from being knocked out easily. Throughout his trials, he takes things calmly, and with a good dose of humility.

History and Present Life:
Quinn's life has been a mostly quiet one, living with his family in Yekueze City. He has two little brothers that he hangs out with regularly, under a caring mother and father. At the age of 10, he was given his first Pokemon by his father, a cute little Pikipek. Pikipek is a special Pokemon to Quinn, and he treats Pikipek as a member of the family. For most of his life, he was simply taught as a typical child.

One day, however, something happened that changed Quinn's life. When he was about 11 years old, one of his neighbors had his Whimpod stolen by a nefarious thief. The thief was such a mastermind that nobody could figure out who it was, not even the police. Just when the case was about to go cold, a famous private investigator of the region, Richard Strauss, came to town. In the matter of a few days, he managed to find the culprit, bring him to justice, and even got the man's Whimpod back. Quinn had interacted with the investigator several times, and was inspired by the man's work. In fact, he was so inspired that he decided that he would follow in Richard's footsteps and become a private investigator as well.

Soon afterwards though, his family decided to move to Leiluahu Town for reasons Quinn still is not aware of. He presumes that they moved to the town for a lower crime rate, as the Whimpod stealing was one of a long string of burglaries. For a few years, Quinn trained himself, trying to become an investigator, but has met many obstacles to his dream, not least of which his parents trying to get him to find a real job. Finally, at the age of 16, his parents got fed up, and decided to send Quinn to Trainer's School in order to get him to decide what to do with his life. While Quinn is not too pleased with the situation, he has decided to make the most of his experience.​

Reservations:
Pikipek
Totodile
Misdreavus
Numel
Togedemaru
Sandshrew-A

Legend: Shaymin​

Apollo is accepted :) @Mami Tomoe
Looking forward to the completed sheet! @Maxim

• Thank You
Reactions: Mami Tomoe
Name:
Gabriel Knight

Appearance:

[spoili]syn__nyuxan_by_chantage-d6o2zho.png [/spoili]
Syn: NyuXan

Birthplace:
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

Personality:

Although he came from a rather withdrawn city, Gabriel is a very sociable person. He enjoys being with groups of people, and he is more than willing to drop everything at a moment's notice in order to help a friend in need. He is extremely dedicated to his work, and is prone to losing himself in it should he become too focused on it. He is typically a fun-loving and happy individual.

He likes working on his film. He seems to believe that he can use it to improve the connections between Trainers and Pokemon. He enjoys friendly competition, and may at times turn things into competitions needlessly. He's also a big fan of dance (think ballet), and while he doesn't do it himself, it is still somehow incorporated into his movement (toe-stepping, for example).

He dislikes conflict (especially if it is between people he likes or if someone shows a strong dislike for him), and will often hide from it through his work rather than actively face the issue. He also dislikes being alone, and he finds heavy silence unsettling.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

He's not very physically strong. At all. The most heavy lifting he every did was carrying firewood home for the fireplace, so the most he could lift is probably around 50 pounds. He has a poor immune system, and gets sick rather easily.

He's observant and makes an effort to learn from previous mistakes. If allowed to film battles, he will do so so that he can see where he may have messed up and see what kind of strategy his opponent used so he may adapt in case the situation should happen again. Due to his movement habits, he walks quietly, and has a bad habit of surprising people by unknowingly sneaking up behind them.

He is afraid of suffocating. Rock falls and avalanches always put him on edge because he's afraid he will be buried alive and suffocate. He will panic if he feels like he isn't getting enough air, which is really the worst thing to do in that situation. He is also afraid of being lost and gets extremely uncomfortable in cold places, although he isn't quite sure why. Fortunately, there isn't much cold weather to deal with on the islands.

History and Present Life:

Gabriel grew up in Snowpoint City with his parents. His parents were kind and open minded; they allowed him to explore his interests, as long as they weren't a danger to himself or others. Due to the isolation of the town, it would have been a little difficult for him to leave at the age of ten to begin a Pokemon adventure. Instead, he stayed and helped out at home and around the community.

He found a camcorder in the snow when he was thirteen years old, and with a bit of tinkering it was back in working condition. He was very excited to begin documenting life in Snowpoint City. The issue was that, well, Snowpoint was a rather small town, and it got too repetitive for the thirteen year old rather quickly. He then turned to filming just outside of town.

When he was fifteen years old, Gabriel was caught outside in a blizzard while filming the local wild Pokemon. It was extremely unexpected and Gabriel was caught unprepared. While trying to navigate his way hone through the snowstorm, he came into contact with the Ultra Wormhole that brought him to the Kealu region.

When woke up in the Kealu region, he had little memory of where he had come from. All he had was his (now strangely empty) camera and the unnecessarily heavy clothes on his back. He was fortunate that an old fisherman just happened to be passing by not long after he started exploring the area. The old fisherman was rather concerned for the odd teenager wearing winter clothing on the beach on a nice sunny day, and asked if he was alright. Gabriel asked the man for help, and he has lived with the man and his wife for the past year, helping them out as best he can. At times he feels like he is burdening them by being there, and he feels like going on an adventure would be the best way to start on his own life.

He dreams of documenting his adventures as a Pokemon Trainer, and hopes that through it he can strengthen the bonds between people and Pokemon.

Team (In no particular order):

Cyndaquil (and its evolutions) (Starter)
Eevee (Jolteon or Leafeon)
Mudbray (Mudsdale)
Deino (and evolutions)
Rockruff (Daytime Lycanroc)
Ducklett (Swanna)

Legendary/Ultra Beast:

Xurkitree

Also, I just wanted to make sure Eevee was approved for my team, since it can kind of be considered a traditional starter? If not, I'm cool with changing it​

I think Eevee is a special case since it can't be chosen as a starter in the main series of games.
Because of this, I'm ok with you having it on your team.
Eevee will be available for others as well (since it has dif evo options)

Quinn is accepted :) @Maxim

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Anymore room?

Yes, we're still accepting :) Go ahead and post your reserve list when you're ready.
Try and get a Cs in as soon as you are able. We may be starting within the next few days.

Reserved team:

Charmander (and evolutions)
Pikachu
Eevee (Espeon or Umbreon)
Togetic
Stufful (and evolution)
Espurr (female evolution)

Legendary: Keldeo

Hope these are okay~

Last edited:
Midday Lycanroc has already been reserved.
@EchoRun might be ok with doubles though, which are allowed.

Last edited:
Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.