Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mizos :D Aki dropped a friendly reminder that I ought to give you a poke. *pokes* come Discord! I left you something ...

And yes, it is PA related.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mizos
Alright, I had to share these gems from discord.

Me: Well, I guess I should probably figure out a proper end for a 2+ year RP I'm sure they want their lives and freedom back.
All of you: BY THE WAY, here's another idea. AND more people. Me: ...Yeah, alright I'll toss it in.

~~~

I mean there is a proper ending arc but we get farther from it everyday.
My god this is like one piece. Does it end? Who knows? Did the captain plan for this to continue so long? She SURELY DID NOT.

OH by the way I figured out what the next chapter's gonna be. It'll be the captain's chapter because it doesn't require too much background knowledge of the RP. And because I haven't actually had the opportunity for those fresh quality, 100% GM, whole grain, story arcs.

Don't get me wrong, all of them have been great. But I've only been helping and letting you guys take the wheels.

ALSO SINCE I'VE BEEN INFORMED- *ahem* that there have been more arcs being planned??? It's a good as time as ever (although it's a little early considering you both just got here) to let both @Eastwood and @SilentxChaos that you two feel free to come up with interesting story arcs if you want! Whether it's character-centric (learning about Jack or Sara a bit more) or you've got some idea for a place on this large... large map that is the PA world. A new one I'm learning about is "collab arcs". That's a pretty cool idea. Just shoot me a PM and we can chat about it.

There's a lot of words in this post so here's music:

Also reminder to myself that the next cycle post will be up tomorrow! (I'm posting it unnecessarily early too since it's done already)

Last edited:
Dang you had to give us away, Capt? *coughs* collab arcs *coughs*

Also, I am sad I probs miss Captain's arc and Arcadius' arc since I am back in Aug. <~<

Assuming, of course, that the collab group is sufficiently large. It can range from 2 out of 7 to like 6 out of 7.

OwO actually, we should do a six person collab arc! LOL only Capt won't know the actual contents of the chap.

Yeah coz collab arcs ... *waves*

Yeah coz collab arcs ... *waves*

That sounds like the most suspicious arc ever created mainly because I'd have no idea what was going on...

Also you guys got a post! It's a tad bit early by like 3 minutes, gosh. Anywho, next cycle of posts is: 3rd of July (Monday) huh right before the 4th good timing. Still a Monday, so weird timing.

I don't think I've got other announcements. And if I do, you'll see them. Of course.

Music? Yeah of course.
You can never go wrong with this Scooby Doo era okay. And I was watching this movie earlier.

Oh right, it's a flip of a coin whether or not you guys want that "free time before the big fight" or "time skip to fight". It's a whoever posts first ordeal. So, yeah have fun hah.

Reactions: Eastwood
When I read that moment between Thorn and Alicia, only one thing came to mind.

Forgive me I couldn't resist.

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Blu
When I read that moment between Thorn and Alicia, only one thing came to mind.

Forgive me I couldn't resist.

"What? We're not cohort of scrotums..."

Fucking beautiful, both of you.

qjXcK28.gif

Reactions: Mizos and Capt. Blu
Gonna start a post soon.

Go for it Winter don't get distracted by this.

I'll take it out on Luro's rum stock don't worry.

Please no...

Criteria for temper my behind say that to Luro's lumps.

I also liked that callback though.

Criteria for temper my behind say that to Luro's lumps.

I also liked that callback though.

That's comedy temper, not real temper :P

Reactions: Mizos
Meanwhile as a GM and as the captain: "Aw, everyone's bonding. Neat."

They don't know who Bell is, I'm just Winter here.

• Useful
Reactions: Mizos and Eastwood
Thinking of it... did two most 'order' leaning characters agreed to do a very, very low swindle on the fight to win money? (As in, betting while having insider knowledge?)

Status
Not open for further replies.