Status
Not open for further replies.
Also let me live it was storming like 3 days straight before hand. Mother nature is just spinning a wheel going "Huh, wonder what the weather should be today!" Or rather "in the next 3 hours what dramatic change can I make?"

I can only shake my fist at the sky.

Good lord do I know how that feels!

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Texas... that place must be like a state sized grill in summer, no?

I really can't complain this week though, it's actually pretty nice.

47817540-04e2-427a-937b-d02dc80e00f2
k6mhMPL.png

Have I ever told you guys-

I really like Batman?

2m49m60.png

lol I just really liked this sketch so I thought I'd share 'art'

Out of all the Batmen, who's your favorite? Feel free to divide by voice actor and live-action, if you so choose.

Out of all the Batmen, who's your favorite? Feel free to divide by voice actor and live-action, if you so choose.
The Dark Knight trilogy w/Christian Bale is my personal favorite
The original Batman w/Michael Keaton would be second probably.

How about you, @Capt. Blu ? Anyone else a Batman or other superhero fan?

Anyone else a Batman or other superhero fan?
*Raises hand as Batman fan* *Then raises hand as a superhero fan in general* pfft don't get me started I won't stop

Ah, man I hate this question because all of them are great. ALL OF THEM. But uh''' I really love Kevin Conroy's Batman. The classic Batman animated and Justice League Unlimited series. BUT also Bruce Greenwood's Batman from Young Justice was good too!

As for live action I MEAN I LIKE ALL OF THEM BUT uh;;; Ben Affleck- the newest Bat is pretty legit. Listen Adam West has a special place in my heart as Batman. But damn also Christian Bale and Michael Keaton- listen I'm gonna go on forever with this just know... They are all good in their own right. And that question is hard for me.

OH yeah, before I forget, I was reminded to let you @Eastwood and @SilentxChaos that we have a PA discord channel. It's not used /too/ often, but it's still there, If you have a discord and wanna use it. Not mandatory because as you can see- I was reminded that we had one:
The Channel

I love me some Batman but Green Arrow's my guy too... can't forget Deadpool...I'll stop there or this'll go on forever. I like a lot of the villains too though...no no just stop Mizos.

I pop into peek on Discord during my downtime at work, it's a habit I've been trying to get into, (because who has time to work right) but I still check here first so you can take what you want from that. I also watch funny internet videos but only when my boss is ten feet away that's the rule.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Heyo, hiyo!

Here's your one day reminder about posts! I will be posting tomorrow~

I'll stop there or this'll go on forever.
The most relatable thing when it comes to me and superheroes.

Speaking of Discord! The group server has been refurbished (courtesy of @Fox of Hearts - it was mostly her idea anyway to be completely honest) So, if you guys want to check it out, feel free! I... still don't expect you guys to use it that much, but I mean if you do, then hey it looks neat and clean now. I think of Discord as an "immediate answer is desired" but like I said, newly refurbished and fresh for the crew. (My particular fave channels are the chapter petition and ask the gm- both very useful)

(because who has time to work right)
I mean, same though.

Will be posting in about threeeee hours. Final warning!

I'll edit this post with "obligatory announcements" when all's said and done.

:O I shall post something shortly then.

Aye, then I'll wait a bit longer before I post. Give you some more time.

Edit: For about 15-20 more minutes.

Last edited:
Go ahead and post Blu, I've got nothing lol

aha, that's fine.

ALRIGHT! Post is up! So the next cycle starts: 11th on Tuesday!

@Eastwood and @Winter, feel free to post your collab now (giving the rest of the group a bit more to respond to)
@SilentxChaos our collab can go up as... Hmmmm either apart of this cycle or the start of a new one. It's a flip of a coin? I think it could work in this cycle after the fight (and maybe after reactions?) Let me know what you think!

And uhhhh, yeah! That's about it I believe.

So yeah, a song. A funny song imo.

Reactions: Winter
Made a quick post anyway. @Eastwood feel free to post the collab when you can.

Reactions: Eastwood
Hey hey don't spoil it Aki, I was just about to go read.

I think my favorite part was that one part in the fight. It was good.

I sat down, got myself a soda, and played dramatic music as I read the post. I was not disappointed. Posting now.

Edit: Well not that I expected to be disappointed but I didn't expect that, good work you guys.

Kudos for that trick when one thing catches in another thing. Quite clever!

Status
Not open for further replies.