• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my favorite thing about this group is how much you share songs.

Ahaha, I started it because there were a lot of "PA related song moments" (we even have a list in the ooc) and then I dunno, it kinda got stuck in my tradition with cycle updates. So it's a regular thing- for me at least.

Besides, who doesn't like music? Although I don't really stick to any one particular genre so whoops if ya don't like them?

Hahaha it is nice when music is shared, some I'm like oh man I know that one and others just what did I just listen to...better listen to it again.

Still though East I can't blame you some of them are brutal, the thumbs down one get's a chuckle out of me.

There's a reason you probably haven't heard much of the first...that's a story for another time though. I've actually only seen some of Gladiator, never fully whole...I'm not sure how it happened.

Ahaha, I started it because there were a lot of "PA related song moments" (we even have a list in the ooc) and then I dunno, it kinda got stuck in my tradition with cycle updates. So it's a regular thing- for me at least.

Well, I think it's a very cool tradition ^.^ and I saw the PA playlist and if I so may, add this as well! It's a playlist from Black Sails which- in my opinion- is the pirate show to end all pirate shows.

Oh there are a lot of fitting songs (like these two you recc'd) but I only put them on the list if one of yous specifically goes "Add this one to the list" - or some variation of it. Other than that, I think it's just a regular ole music share. Which is still appreciated of course.

@Grothnor Judging by everything, is it safe to assume you're a 40k fan?

What do you think of the new edition?
I'm actually a rather odd 40k fan. I love the lore, setting and Role-Playing Games, but I don't know much about the real game itself. I haven't played it in years and likely wont for the foreseeable future because it's bloody expensive and I have no disposable income to speak of at the moment.

That said, from what a friend has explained about the new ruleset, it sounds pretty interesting. From what I understand, the Guard now have reason to do conscript-spam, which matches the fluff nicely.

Lorewise, I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm inclined to hate it because it's new, and therefore bad :p but it certainly seems like it has potential.

Ah, okay. I used to play it 5th through 6th back in the day. I'm thinking of getting back into it after hearing some very good things about 8th.

Ahah'' sorry guys I ended up being a tad busy yesterday and forgot about update day. Whoops-

No matter, I'll try to get a post up by the end of today- gives those who didn't post a chance to as well.

Oh whoa I thought it was the 28th, I was pretty chill about getting one up today. I'd better fix that.

I think all this early posting is throwing you off Aki, I mean I'm going to post anyway cause well I'm here and I wanna but don't scare me like that.

MY BAD YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S THE 28TH.

IGNORE ME I'm dumb and looked at the wrong post.

I think all this early posting is throwing you off Aki

Life is throwing me off.

Hahaha...that makes...perfect sense.

On a side note I forgot how to use boo as a verb for a moment, it came to me but it's always fun when you use a word in a different way than usual and you have to take a second and make sure your correct.

Way to turn that into a positive. I forget words all the time and just end up using different words.

Sadly my diction can end up pretty bad so there isn't always another word....if I ever sit down and write a story I keep my thesaurus next to me just to keep from feeling self conscious, I don't always have to use it but there's always that one moment.

Confused-Gandalf.jpg

...Kadi?

Reactions: SilentxChaos
Status
Not open for further replies.