• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rats! :P In every sense of the word....

Errrr so um ... can we take artistic license with the monster(s)? Besides running and all.
There's only one large monster. The others are just rats. Very dirty...rats.

Hey~hey!

Thanks err'body for having me, putting up with my sillies, and letting me RP with you!

But Boo just gotta bounce k? I'm dropping out of the RP cuz I gots things to deal with.

Thank you, especially Blues for trying to help and good luck with RP too k?

~Boo!~

• Thank You
Reactions: Capt. Blu
I'm sorry to see you go Boo, but it was nice having you while we did! And thank you as well.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Sorry to hear that Boo I enjoyed your posts. Take it easy and good luck in your future rps.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
RIP.

For some reason it seems like this thread likes to refuse to give me alerts. I need to get back into the habit of checking watched threads. e_e

Just be sure to read threads all the way to the bottom. If you don't, the site will think you haven't read the alert and won't issue a new one.

Also, best of luck dealing with your things, Boo. We'll miss you and all that.

hundreds of smaller rats began to appear, crawling and biting the pirates.
@Capt. Blu Can we have some details on the rats? Specifically, how big are they? Are we talking regular rats or more like ROUSs?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Capt. Blu Can we have some details on the rats? Specifically, how big are they? Are we talking regular rats or more like ROUSs?
Sorry about that should have been more detailed. .That in fact was unexpected and very funny. The small rats are "regular sized". Whatever regular size is for a rat. The only one that's got the irregular and "unsualness" is the king/emperor rat.

(@Click This yeah it's the reason I sometimes quote or tag people because notifs get wonky sometimes)

Just as a heads up to keep you updated with the ooc, I'll be adding a Kane'Artem section.

Reactions: Saralaxy

Double post but it's my thread so I'mma do it anyway hah

And it's music.

ALSO SPIDERMAN

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
@CrossJustX

Okay I gotta ask. Kino...was that a purposeful intent from Kino's journey or coincidence.

@CrossJustX

Okay I gotta ask. Kino...was that a purposeful intent from Kino's journey or coincidence.
Sort-of, I'm not doing the same personality but I really liked the name. Didn't think anyone knew what it was from so didn't think I'd get caught.

Same image & name, different character otherwise. Surprised you knew, I can change it if need be.

Oh no no no just respect please keep it. I know very few that knew it so it caught me off guard. I applaud lightly in your direction.

I'm not going to write it out but I did so so behind my screen. Anyway it was just curiosity do what you like man.

• Thank You
Reactions: CrossJustX
...the hell is with the not showing of alerts on threads.

In other news, I kinda want PS4 now. I'm actually surprised how FFXV looks.
8H56BAM.jpg

Reactions: Capt. Blu
*Reads above post*
Why is Arcadius posting food pics when he's talking about FFXV? ...wait.
*Examines picture closer*
*Realises it's not real food*
Zog me!

I'm not too crazy for JRPGs personally, but hot damn if that ain't some high quality graphics.

It's a fun game Arcadius though if you have a PC it'll end up there eventually, more than likely with even better graphics.

The fields are pretty good too, there's random graphics here and there that are off but yeah the food...the food is really good. I love camping just to look at the food.

That sandwich looks amazing...

It's really too bad that the main characters kind of turn me off from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.