• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's probably something @Capt. Blu has final judgment on, but I'd liiiike to say that there should be a secret tunnel
I'd allow a secret tunnel. But there's only one 'major' entrance and exit. I'd say a select few know about the tunnel.

And what is a discord. Also no Skype group but I can make one if by popular demand.

@Click This

ಠ_ಠ

star_wars_traitor_gif_by_mrarcadium-daafqoh.gif

Hahaha that was hilarious ah...meme.

I have a skype and discord but I'll have to redownload discord if we're doing that. Didn't really use it that much.

I'm not sure how to describe Discord...uh...imagine a more personal type of skype...but you hold down the button to talk? Yeah I have no idea how to summarize it you may want to just look.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
eah I have no idea how to summarize it you may want to just look.
It's okay Mizos I was pulled into it without explanation anyway. (Join the group)

Annnnd also, is this like a mass collab to get things moving? If so, I won't post in it because I do have to kind of respond in order to keep the cycles going.

But if you guys are going to do that and post theeenn I can be nice and wait a little longer but you guys gotta put some pep in the step. Can't wait forever you know. But I do appreciate everyone's newfound initiative in trying to further the story before I went ahead and cut the "fun" scenes away and went straight to the point.

Also, yeah @Saralaxy and @Boo Girlie BoomBoom are you guys still around??

Reactions: Arcadius
It's okay Mizos I was pulled into it without explanation anyway. (Join the group)

Annnnd also, is this like a mass collab to get things moving? If so, I won't post in it because I do have to kind of respond in order to keep the cycles going.

But if you guys are going to do that and post theeenn I can be nice and wait a little longer but you guys gotta put some pep in the step. Can't wait forever you know. But I do appreciate everyone's newfound initiative in trying to further the story before I went ahead and cut the "fun" scenes away and went straight to the point.

Yeah. Still 'round and kickin.

Yeah. Still 'round and kickin.
Awesome, awesome. Just to let you know, you are allowed to post now. In my recent post I did direct interaction to Cecilia. -thumbs up-

Yay! Okay, I'll try and get one up soon!

Still here and still waiting on collab.

*gulps* Bad memories from Discord.... but I have more self-control now so I think it'll be okay. Besides, I just joined the wrong servers and talked to the wrong people.

There's a collab going on? ... I need to pay attention more.

This server is just gonna be us in this RP, so you don't have to worry about talking to the wrong people and such.

That's good. No worries then ^^

There's a collab going on? ... I need to pay attention more.
I believe the collab is how the crew is going to get into Kane'Artem. I haven't read it actually, so surprise for me, hah.

Also don't worry, I just got Discord and have no idea what I'm doing.

IlhlgXR.gif

Meanwhile, I'm just casually sitting and waiting.

So, are there are roles in the crew still open? =P

I'm slightly interested. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.