• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Vee

BraveHeart
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello there wonderful people!

My name is Veronica , but everyone calls meVee ^.^

I may be new to Iwaku, but I consider myself experienced as I have been roleplaying for about six years and I absolutely love it.
I don't usually create threads, but summer is here, college is over and I have a lot of free time!

First, a couple of things you should know about me:
  • I only roleplay as female characters, and I am looking for male characters for my upcoming role-plays.
    [I do not mind if females are actually behind the characters as long as they are okay with roleplaying as male characters]
  • I am sorry but I do not play Yaoi nor Furry.
  • My posts range between three paragraphs and a small novel. [It depends on my partners and their posts as well]
  • I prefer real pictures when referencing a character's physical features, and even outfits/house...[if you want to go that deep into your description] [I don't mind celebrities, models, tumblr, weheartit, pinterest.. anything that is real]
  • I send very detailed Character Sheets, and I like to create a whole world for MC before indulging in the role-play. [It helps me connect more with MC]
  • I play multiple side/secondary characters when needed.
  • I can post several times a day or at least once a day if I am busy. But I do post everyday. And if I need to disappear for a while, I always notify all of my partners.
  • I love all kind of role-plays and I always mix romance in them as well as obstacles and challenges to keep the roleplaying going.
  • I roleplay through thread or PMs, I don't mind both options.

Second, what I require from my partners:
  • Be engaged in the plot, even if we choose one of my own creations.
  • Be creative and motivated. [I love partners who are as excited for the role-play as I always am, it creates more chemistry between us and, believe it or not, better posts are written]
  • Your posts must at least be three paragraphs long.
  • You should be able to handle a few secondary characters on your own. [YC's friends/family/ex... etc etc]
  • Send me a detailed Character Sheet [Name, age, description with a picture for reference - real picture - background and history, hobbies and even more if you can think of anything else]
    But if you would like to expose YC's background throughout the role-play, that is absolutely fine with me. [But I will still need to know everything else]
  • Don't disappear without any notice please. I understand something might come up, and life happens but please notify me before leaving if you have to disappear for a couple of days.

Third, my pairings:

[Bold and colored are my characters]

> Demi-God [Zeus or Hades' Son] x Demi-God [Poseidon's daughter]
> Freed Inmate x Assigned Psychologist
> Mafia Leader x Dancer

> Secret Agent x President's daughter
> Powerful CEO x Successful Producer
> Powerful CEO x Burlesque Dancer
> U.S Marine x Doctor
> U.S Marine x Marine brother's best friend
> Golden Boy x Rebel/Delinquent
> Bad Boy x Goodie Two Shoes
> Adrenaline Junkie x Perfect, stiff Daughter
> College Teacher x College Student
> College BasketBall Player x New Student on campus
> Famous Athlete x Famous Novelist
> [Werewolf Roleplay] Alpha x Rogue

Last, but definitely not least:
I would love to share all of my plots, but I will only do so after being sent a private message.
[I have all of the plots ready]
So, if you are interested in any of these pairings, please send me a private message showing interest and choosing your favorite(s) and I will send you the plot(s) I have in mind so we can discuss more details as well.

Please keep in mind the following:
1. My plots
are editable, changeable and I am open for suggestions.
2. I am taking in a
s many role-plays as I can during the summer. No limited number whatsoever.

Have an amazing day !
- Vee

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Smoking
Some pairings have already been taken, but the thread is always open for more partners ^.^

giphy.gif

What did you have in mind for the Mafia Leader and Dancer?

@Vee

Reactions: Vee